Semi Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

mainstandjambo

I have just done a count based on Sections that are available for sale on etickets at the moment

East Stand  -    71

South Stand - 969

West Stand  - 2295

Total            - 3335

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• Clerry Jambo

2 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

I have just done a count based on Sections that are available for sale on etickets at the moment

East Stand  -    71

South Stand - 969

West Stand  - 2295

Total            - 3335

Can you tell how many sold mate?

mainstandjambo
6 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Can you tell how many sold mate?

I was hoping nobody would ask me that question. Hopefully club will give an update at end of the day.

1 minute ago, mainstandjambo said:

I was hoping nobody would ask me that question. Hopefully club will give an update at end of the day.

:waiting:

12 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Sure it’s been discussed somewhere else but is there a reason they’re not selling the upper tier on E-tickets? 

Do you mean the upper tier in a certain stand? As i bought upper tier in the east stand this morning.

13 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Sure it’s been discussed somewhere else but is there a reason they’re not selling the upper tier on E-tickets? 

I bought 4 tickets in the upper East Stand thsi morning

2 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Do you mean the upper tier in a certain stand? As i bought upper tier in the east stand this morning.

It's only the upper tier in the South that's not available (along with a few of the lower sections at the west end of that stand.

2 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

It's only the upper tier in the South that's not available (along with a few of the lower sections at the west end of that stand.

Thats what i thought - poster i quoted was saying 'is there a reason they’re not selling the upper tier on E-tickets? '

That's why i was confused.

Thought Police
47 minutes ago, karipidis said:

My guess is that as it’s the less desirable stand they want to try and fill the bottom tier first. TV may also have a say as they will want the areas visible on camera to be packed.

As I said, just my guess.

letsalldothebeattie
48 minutes ago, karipidis said:

I have my ticket in Upper East bought on e-tickets so they are selling some upper sections online anyway

I'm a bit confused looking at E tickets, what is sold out and what has not gone on sale yet? Obviously the South Upper hasn't but was the full west and east open from this morning?

When I go on anything without tickets or not on sale is just grey.

Edited by Texia

Thought Police
7 minutes ago, Texia said:

I'm a bit confused looking at E tickets, what is sold out and what has not gone on sale yet? Obviously the South Upper hasn't but was the full west and east open from this morning?

We have half the east and half the west. There’s three greyed out areas in the east as they have sold out.

letsalldothebeattie
8 minutes ago, Texia said:

West & East Upper sections were definitely open in our half of the stadium

3 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

We have half the east and half the west. There’s three greyed out areas in the east as they have sold out.

1 minute ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

West & East Upper sections were definitely open in our half of the stadium

Usually the sections go red when they sell out, it must be different now.

Does anyone know if we had E9 and E12 of the East Stand - the sections closest to the centre line? They were showing sold out by the time I got to my pc this afternoon, and i'm not sure if that's because they were actually sold out, or they weren't on sale and were being used as segregation.

maroonlegions

So 13, 000 ST holders and IF each one bought 2 tickets =26,000 tickets sold , leaving say  about 4,000 for public sale then???

?

3 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Does anyone know if we had E9 and E12 of the East Stand - the sections closest to the centre line? They were showing sold out by the time I got to my pc this afternoon, and i'm not sure if that's because they were actually sold out, or they weren't on sale and were being used as segregation.

They weren't available mate.

Was on at the back of nine and they were greyed out. Must be being used for segregation.

3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

So 13, 000 ST holders and IF each one bought 2 tickets =26,000 tickets sold , leaving say  about 4,000 for public sale then???

?

In theory. But I doubt every season ticket holder will do this.

1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

Was on at the back of nine and they were greyed out. Must be being used for segregation.

?

7 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Pretty certain they were on sale this morning.. 

Bought mine for the East Stand but told my mates (non ST holders) they'll have to do their own thing when the general sale opens. Only ever been in the East or West and no danger was I taking the chance the way the sales are going. They can slum it in the South. ?

Hate to see the fallout when we reach the final and I can only take one extra with my ST...if even that. ?

2 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Rudolph recalls that they were grey'd out first thing?

They definitely weren’t on sale this morning. First place I looked to buy one! 

9 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

and W17 in west lower closest to the half-way line?

4 minutes ago, JALBO said:

and W17 in west lower closest to the half-way line?

W22 Upper was definitely being sold so if it’s the one below that then it’s sold out.

scott herbertson
48 minutes ago, ZanderMIM said:

Hearts tweeted just now that 10k sold today

That's a tremendous start and shows the attraction (for us) of a Murrayfield venue as opposed to Hampden.

7 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

That's a tremendous start and shows the attraction (for us) of a Murrayfield venue as opposed to Hampden.

I honestly don't think we would have taken 10k to Hampden for a Sunday night........

Dot count at 9pm.

West Stand - currently selling W5-W17 (lower) and  W10-W22 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 7380

Seats remaining:  955

Seats sold - West Stand: 6425

Hearts End (South Stand) - currently selling S1-S11 (lower) and S2 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 4448

Seats remaining:  901

Seats sold - South Stand: 3547

East Stand - currently selling E11-E17 (lower) and E14-E22 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 4643

Seats remaining:  41

Seats sold - East Stand: 4602

Total seats currently made available for sale: 16,471

Total seats remaining: 1,897

Total seats sold:  14,574

This seems higher than the 10,000+ that the club announced at teatime, although there does also appear to have been a lot of sales this evening.. Outstanding sales in the first 12 hours, however you look at it.

Outstanding work from JALBO ?

I agree from my own look at e-tickets that we’ve sold tonnes more since the club’s 10,000 announcement. 

Seems  to me we’re gonna shift 20,000 to ST holders, another 5,000 when it goes on general sale, and the rest by KO

have to say I’m incredibly psyched up for this game 

24 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Dot count at 9pm.

West Stand - currently selling W5-W17 (lower) and  W10-W22 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 7380

Seats remaining:  955

Seats sold - West Stand: 6425

Hearts End (South Stand) - currently selling S1-S11 (lower) and S2 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 4448

Seats remaining:  901

Seats sold - South Stand: 3547

East Stand - currently selling E11-E17 (lower) and E14-E22 (upper)

Allocation currently on sale: 4643

Seats remaining:  41

Seats sold - East Stand: 4602

Total seats currently made available for sale: 16,471

Total seats remaining: 1,897

Total seats sold:  14,574

This seems higher than the 10,000+ that the club announced at teatime, although there does also appear to have been a lot of sales this evening.. Outstanding sales in the first 12 hours, however you look at it.

Great effort Jalbo. 

Re the discrepancy, I noticed this morning that there was a couple of big chunks greyed out in The West upper and that could be for the hospitality that we’re selling as it comes with a ticket. 

Only a a few hundred though so hopefully you won’t be far off with your count. 

Edit- I see the hospitality is sold out so all good!

Edited by Rudolf

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

Outstanding work from JALBO ?

I agree from my own look at e-tickets that we’ve sold tonnes more since the club’s 10,000 announcement. 

Seems  to me we’re gonna shift 20,000 to ST holders, another 5,000 when it goes on general sale, and the rest by KO

have to say I’m incredibly psyched up for this game 

Got to say Sunday sucking the wind out of my wings. We might only win by a goal. Hopefully a win next week to improve my superiority complex 

21 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Great effort Jalbo. 

Re the discrepancy, I noticed this morning that there was a couple of big chunks greyed out in The West upper and that could be for the hospitality that we’re selling as it comes with a ticket. 

Only a a few hundred though so hopefully you won’t be far off with your count. 

Edit- I see the hospitality is sold out so all good!

Yes, I noticed that too. All in all, it looks as if we've sold about half of the full allocation on day 1. Sales will inevitably drop quite quickly now until the public sale, but based on such a good start, I'd be hopeful of 20,000+ by the time we get to next Thursday.

Not sure if anyone else has pointed this out.

The other semi final at Hampden prices for concessions are restricted to behind the goals.

Concessions (except disabled) are not available for either North or South stands.

Clearly the decision to restrict concessions is an SPFL decision and nothing to do with Hearts or any of the other clubs.

Jambo, Goodbye
55 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Not sure if anyone else has pointed this out.

The other semi final at Hampden prices for concessions are restricted to behind the goals.

Concessions (except disabled) are not available for either North or South stands.

Clearly the decision to restrict concessions is an SPFL decision and nothing to do with Hearts or any of the other clubs.

I think earlier in this thread someone posted a Tweet showing Hearts confirming as much. Clearly an SPFL decision and I'm sure Hearts would have done things differently. 

Tynecastlesmychurch

Fantastic effort so far! Nearly 15k on day one! Im getting 6 tomorrow. Kinda worried I wont be able to get them together now! :lol: 

I went online yesterday afternoon just after 4 to get tickets for me and the mate.  COuldn't get two seats next to each other in upper east!  So we're in upper west instead.  Looks like decent sales in the first day.

9 hours ago, JALBO said:

Yes, I noticed that too. All in all, it looks as if we've sold about half of the full allocation on day 1. Sales will inevitably drop quite quickly now until the public sale, but based on such a good start, I'd be hopeful of 20,000+ by the time we get to next Thursday.

We might even be 20k by the end of today. Plenty of folk, including myself, who thought there was loads of time to get tickets will be getting them today.

Great effort. Hopefully we can sell out.

Outstanding Jalbo

Start preparing the Hampden dot count cos we are Heart of Midlothian and we are doing this unwashed lot

HHGH