Reserve derby v Hibs

MaskedMarauder

MaskedMarauder

Noticed on the SPFL website that this game has been moved from Monday 24th September to October 1st. Anyone know why? Not seen anything from the club about it yet. 

Probably because Hibs are short of fit players. They only listed two subs at the last reserve derby and the U18 game against them has been postponed at least three times to my knowledge. 

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Probably because Hibs are short of fit players. They only listed two subs at the last reserve derby and the U18 game against them has been postponed at least three times to my knowledge. 

Only four subs listed at reserve cup derby last week. 

I think it is more to do with both teams having a cup quarter final next midweek. Both of us have 3 games in 8 days. Makes sense to cancel a reserve game in the event some of said players need called upon midweek.

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Is that the result of quality over quantity?

:clyay: