Skippy Doodle

Салатные палочки

Subscribed a while back.  Great channel.  

A few of my faves: 

Jose v. Celtic (utter carnage) 

Fozzy on the fence 

Adam v. Rangers 

JC v. Atletico 

Beattie v. Celtic 

Robbo beating the scoring record 

When I was younger I seem to recall Scott Crabbe doing a few good ones. One with Jimmy sandison if I remember right.

Maybe my mind playing tricks on me but as an 8 year old or whatever I was at the time these are the things that I wanted to copy.  Just like JC’s half untucked shirt.

13 minutes ago, Boab said:

Anfield !

Even Cup Finals never came close to that carnage. Don't think anyone escaped without bruises !

I wasn't there, but the Wayne Foster game gave me nightmares about terracing.  I had absolutely no control and ended up in the fence at the front - I have no idea how I wasn't seriously hurt.

Anfield was the best I've ever experienced and think it'll be hard to top. Bednar against Rangers seemed like the point when the players were like, "we're ****ing doing this".

For joint player/fan hysteria I'd say Gangsta Obua against Hibs where we also shared half the stand with the Hibs fans because they'd demolished their barn.

:scenes:

3 minutes ago, By the light said:

When I was younger I seem to recall Scott Crabbe doing a few good ones. One with Jimmy sandison if I remember right.

Maybe my mind playing tricks on me but as an 8 year old or whatever I was at the time these are the things that I wanted to copy.  Just like JC’s half untucked shirt.

The crabbe and Sandison one is towards end of the video ?

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Only skipped through but couldn't see Rudi telling the Hibs fans to GTF after his first goal against them?  

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Only skipped through but couldn't see Rudi telling the Hibs fans to GTF after his first goal against them?  

Only had space for 5 minutes worth. I’m sure there are plenty of great ones missed 

38 minutes ago, Boab said:

Anfield !

Even Cup Finals never came close to that carnage. Don't think anyone escaped without bruises !

Unbelievable how mental it was that night ?

25 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I wasn't there, but the Wayne Foster game gave me nightmares about terracing.  I had absolutely no control and ended up in the fence at the front - I have no idea how I wasn't seriously hurt.

We were standing quite central in the Dunbar end and ended up down the front as well . 

My top 5

Ferguson against Bayern 

Anfield

Fozzy

Jose

Derek O’Connor in the “Frankie says game!” 

?

Best celebration I've witnessed has to be Craig Beattie.

Best I've been caught up in were in the shed. Many wild celebrations in there but the three rapid goals v. Hibs in 1991 (Goram heroics) and three v. Celtic later that year were frenzied. Dust had barely settled and we were away again. 

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Anfield !

I saw the state of my Auld man's legs - covered in cuts and bruises after that one. Thought he'd been in a fight.

50 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Robbo at Tannadice in '86.

As a wee laddie at the time. I remember my dad telling me that was going to be "our" year. Sadly the cruel hand of fate had other plans.

McGowan's goal in the final, Robbo's second at Tannadice in '86, Zeefuik's equaliser against Rangers in the last game of the Championship season with the chant of "That's why we're champions", Ferguson against Bayern 

For fans, too many over the years to decide. Foster cup tie, Quitongo last gasp, Happy New Weir, O'Connor Easter Road, Fleming at Motherwell in the Texaco Cup, and many more.

For players, I've never seen anything else like the Beattie. Prize for the weirdest goal celebration, I would give to Jamie Hamill,  when he cleaned out Derek Adams. What on earth did he think he was doing?

All roads lead to Gorgie
8 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

For fans, too many over the years to decide. Foster cup tie, Quitongo last gasp, Happy New Weir, O'Connor Easter Road, Fleming at Motherwell in the Texaco Cup, and many more.

For players, I've never seen anything else like the Beattie. Prize for the weirdest goal celebration, I would give to Jamie Hamill,  when he cleaned out Derek Adams. What on earth did he think he was doing?

I went absolutely mental when Zeefuik got the last minute equaliser against the Huns on the last day of the championship season. Knew a couple of boys in the away end who had been texting abuse throughout the game. 

I was steaming before and through the game and when that went in I did the biggest GIRUY I could muster. 

Edited by Jaap's Sigh

All roads lead to Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

I went absolutely mental when Zeefuik got the last minute equaliser against the Huns on the last day of the championship season. Knew a couple of boys in the away end who had been texting abuse throughout the game. 

I was steaming before and through the game and when that went in I did the biggest GIRUY I could muster. 

Followed by nearly the whole of Tynecastle singing " that's why were champions". Loved that moment too.

the jambo poet

lots of great ones on here....

another for me was Crabbe scoring at Parkhead he ran behind the goals.....2 mins later John Millar scored another...I was still rolling about the ground from the first lol

RalphieCifaretto
1 hour ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

One of many I have 

My pal was recently playing with Novikovas out in Poland and saying how he still goes on about his cross in that game and he'd frequently get his phone out and show him this clip on YouTube! I remember celebrating that goal with a hellish hangover

Beattie semi final absolutely brilliant.  

Been a few mentioned , for me personally Kevin Kyle last min was superb , I was right behind the goals in the gorgie stand that day and was a big surge with everyone piling on top of each other. Madness  

and what a hangover cure. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
21 minutes ago, RalphieCifaretto said:

My pal was recently playing with Novikovas out in Poland and saying how he still goes on about his cross in that game and he'd frequently get his phone out and show him this clip on YouTube! I remember celebrating that goal with a hellish hangover

You notice in the clip that JJ looks away thinking it was into the side net and then realises it has gone in by the crowds reaction. I was like that too and it took a split second for me to believe it was a goal. Then wild celebrations followed! It was an inch perfect cross and best contribution Novi made to the club!

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

Naimith's 'Mind Blown' is becoming a real favourite of mine this season.

Especially after a penalty...

Against Cowdenbeath... 

MIND BLOWN

Ryan McGowan at McDiarmid Park, after we scored to beat St Johnstone in extra time in the Cup.

He went running off towards the corner flag doing his daft bouncing jumpy celebration, going absolutely tits, whilst the other players ran off and celebrated in a different direction! :lol: 

It wasn't even him that scored :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Edited by tian447

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

As a wee laddie at the time. I remember my dad telling me that was going to be "our" year. Sadly the cruel hand of fate had other plans.

Makes me shiver to remember. One of the best and worst emotions, in one season, in all the time I've been following The Hearts.

Recently, the bouncy against Celtic at the 4-0 win.

Also, Ozturk's equaliser.

Edit: Beaten to it for the last one. :)

Edited by redjambo

4 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

McGowan in THE final. 

For pure, unadulterated joy you're hard pressed to beat a Gowser celebration.

1 hour ago, whodanny said:

Makes me shiver to remember. One of the best and worst emotions, in one season, in all the time I've been following The Hearts.

Mine too.

Derby game in the 80's at Easter Road. JC scored from distance and i got a nose bleed during the celebrations. I'd just stopped it bleeding and he did it again