August Manager of the month is Craig Levein ( updated )

lou

2 minutes ago, lewis2006 said:

Did you actually email the SPFL, twice, about the manager of the month award :cornette:

Is that a crime these days? :D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shanks said no

• redjambo

• letsalldothebeattie

• Beast Boy

The Future's Maroon
6 minutes ago, maroonnicky63 said:

well deserved ,but where have all the levein haters gone ??

A couple of defeats and they will be back.

Maybe scrap that....

After a defeat they will be back.

6 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

A couple of defeats and they will be back.

Maybe scrap that....

After a draw they will be back.

Probably.

Nice wee trophy. Hope he collects a few more of them as they'll look nice arranged around a couple of much bigger ones for the season.

Shanks said no
2 hours ago, lewis2006 said:

Did you actually email the SPFL, twice, about the manager of the month award :cornette:

WTF not? They have a contact email address on their website and I enjoy irritating incompetent idiots like them. Gave Edinburgh Council a break from me reporting as many defects as I can find. And yes my staff call me Victor Meldrew.

Shanks said no
2 hours ago, lewis2006 said:

Strange behaviour

How is it strange behaviour?

They are the national organisation for league football, they do little enough to promote the game outside Glasgow, one of the key things they do is a monthly award scheme that seems to take up about a quarter of the information on said site but they hadn't issued the biggest prize for August. I asked why. It took a lot less time than writing this reply.

52 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

How is it strange behaviour?

They are the national organisation for league football, they do little enough to promote the game outside Glasgow, one of the key things they do is a monthly award scheme that seems to take up about a quarter of the information on said site but they hadn't issued the biggest prize for August. I asked why. It took a lot less time than writing this reply.

Oddball stuff. 

Pretty obvious who was going to win it and pretty obvious why there was a delay in announcing it.

38 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

He's got a point though.

I didn't really want to get involved in the argument GT but, as far as I'm concerned, we live in a world with many different people with wildly varying beliefs, opinions, activities, desires, etc. If someone wants to do something and it doesn't hurt other folk, like write letters to the SPFL, then that's fine by me. I guess during my life I have come across quite a few folk who have been bullied, harassed or, to a lesser extent, simply ridiculed because of not being "normal", including myself, and I still prickle when I see folk commenting on others' clothes, lifestyles, behaviour, hobbies, or even desires to communicate with officious football authorities. There you go. Now feck off while I go back to building my tower of teaspoons and sugar cubes on the kitchen table - I'm doing the Eiffel Tower tonight and I need to concentrate. ;)

19 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You say that but there is still a chance they just couldn't work out some mealy mouthed guff to justify giving it to Gerrard in time. :laugh:

Haha true enough mate. 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, redjambo said:

Just testing if I've been thread banned yet. ;)

:lol:

On current form I'll be out of here well before you, mate.