Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• mainstandjambo

scott herbertson
18 minutes ago, Renoir said:

Thanks Scott

Just in case you are interested they have released a large block of seats in X - many together

This is gonna be my 7 year old girls first match, ever!!! Been taking the 14 year lad since he was 4, held off with the girl for ages but now is the time!!! She's so excited and telling me she gonna be the final piece in the jigsaw for league success!!!

31 minutes ago, kaptainkevman said:

This is gonna be my 7 year old girls first match, ever!!! Been taking the 14 year lad since he was 4, held off with the girl for ages but now is the time!!! She's so excited and telling me she gonna be the final piece in the jigsaw for league success!!!

Brilliant mate. Took my wee lad ages ago when he was 6. Thank god for games on the iPhone ?

2 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Just in case you are interested they have released a large block of seats in X - many together

Thanks mate! Been waiting for 3 seats together that weren't in the Roseburn since Monday! Had my eye on 3 in F or 3 in P but they all went on Sunday and was still waiting to hear back about a ****ing babysitter! :lol:

3 purchased in the back row.

Edited by Wham Bam Austin McCann

Stewie Griffin
1 hour ago, kaptainkevman said:

Proud moment mate , I took my daughter to her first game when she was around the same age , Don’t normally buy a match program but got one that day something to keep to give her when she’s older . Little memento of her first game .

1 hour ago, kaptainkevman said:

should get her a half-time welcome message by Scott

14 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

Proud moment mate , I took my daughter to her first game when she was around the same age , Don’t normally buy a match program but got one that day something to keep to give her when she’s older . Little memento of her first game .

Did the same thing Stewie. This is his:

(Big C-Pats header 1-0 to the JT’s). 

B2C59FB9-469D-4C7F-A848-5F55B353A7BF.jpeg

Edited by Pans Jambo

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Wheatfield   -    79

Gorgie          -  113

Main             -    10

Roseburn     -  330

Total             -  532

As Scott mentioned earlier seats were released in Section X. These are presumably unsold Gorgie Suite hospitality. There were 92 released.

Captain Bubblebeard
5 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count

Wheatfield   -    79

Gorgie          -  113

Main             -    10

Roseburn     -  330

Total             -  532

As Scott mentioned earlier seats were released in Section X. These are presumably unsold Gorgie Suite hospitality. There were 92 released.

Apologies for my ignorance but what does this equate to in total attendance, assuming Livi bring....200?

About 18k so far?

45 minutes ago, Captain Bubblebeard said:

Apologies for my ignorance but what does this equate to in total attendance, assuming Livi bring....200?

About 18k so far?

No we've got a bit to go to get to 18,000. We're probably just under 17,000 at present. 

Think we'll be around the same as the St Mirren game. Livi might have a better support than normal due to good form, not having been to Tynecastle for a couple of years and the drumming contest!

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

No we've got a bit to go to get to 18,000. We're probably just under 17,000 at present. 

Was it about this time they opened up section K for St Mirren game? 

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Dot count hit zero 

Yeah but we opened up L on the day for walk ups,  without releasing any of  the tickets online 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
44 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

Yeah but we opened up L on the day for walk ups,  without releasing any of  the tickets online 

Was convinced L was in the count but could be wrong 

17 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Was convinced L was in the count but could be wrong 

They didn't open up L for online sales for the St Mirren game, but there were some people in L on the day. Same as Upper X - the unsold hospitality zone never showed up online, but the club did sell the back four rows of X using other sales channels.

1 hour ago, karipidis said:

Was it about this time they opened up section K for St Mirren game? 

Yes, about now. Based on like for like sales, I would have expected it to have been open by now.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
25 minutes ago, JALBO said:

They didn't open up L for online sales for the St Mirren game, but there were some people in L on the day. Same as Upper X - the unsold hospitality zone never showed up online, but the club did sell the back four rows of X using other sales channels.

Stand corrected. Cheers 

2 hours ago, neiljb said:

16583 the target to beat.

The largest crowd to date v Livingston, Dec 2005

Assuming Livi can bring through 400 fans because of their good form, Saturday looks like being around 18,000 so it should be the largest gate v Livingston by some distance.

19 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Livingston supporters bus

No, St Johnstone. 

?

Edited by SUTOL

Shanks said no

Year 495

Britannia
Cerdic of Wessex and his son, Cynric, land somewhere on the south coast, probably near the Hampshire-Dorset border. Their followers establish the beginnings of the Kingdom of Wessex.

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

I have a free kids ticket if anyone wants it for Saturday.

My daughter has patched me for her friends this Saturday :(

"Patched."

:lol:

Chessington down wit' da yoot I see.

chester copperpot
8 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

"Patched."

:lol:

Chessington down wit' da yoot I see.

Work with kids. Pick up the odd 'term'

I can floss anaw :lol:

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

Work with kids. Pick up the odd 'term'

I can floss anaw :lol:

Dirty bassa!

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Assuming Livi can bring through 400 fans because of their good form, Saturday looks like being around 18,000 so it should be the largest gate v Livingston by some distance.

400 seems pretty unlikely. That would be 30% of their last home crowd. Would be the equivalent of us having taken over 5,250 to Motherwell.

4 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Does anyone know if aberdeen will be getting the full stand ? 

We're already selling tickets for H and J for the game so looks like we're only giving them 2/3 sections.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
13 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

400 seems pretty unlikely. That would be 30% of their last home crowd. Would be the equivalent of us having taken over 5,250 to Motherwell.

Playing well, next door, I think they might scramble 400

6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Playing well, next door, I think they might scramble 400

Can we not place the segregation barrier over part of Section M... It would still leave more than enough seats for Livingston.

mainstandjambo

latest count

Wheatfield   -    63

Gorgie          -     66

Main             -        1

Roseburn     -   845

Total              -   975