• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• mainstandjambo

Now this should be a sell out. Holidays should be over for most and livi are flying high so would expect them to bring loads (about 37 in total!). 

4 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Now this should be a sell out. Holidays should be over for most and livi are flying high so would expect them to bring loads (about 37 in total!). 

Motherwell away will tell us a lot prior to Livvy, they have picked up

scott herbertson
6 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

I will do first dot count later today.

Good man

If you want to share re the programme you use happy to do some counts

scott herbertson
8 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Livingston's next match is Hamilton at home - win that and it could well be a top of the table First vs Second match - who would have predicted that at the start of the season?!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
14 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Livingston's next match is Hamilton at home - win that and it could well be a top of the table First vs Second match - who would have predicted that at the start of the season?!

St Mirren to take points off Celtic? If so, maybe I will start thinking something is happening!

Allowayjambo1874

Like most people I really enjoy the dot counts and my thanks to the guys who do them.

It does grind my gears however when we are showing very few seats left or even none available and the attendance for the game is circa 18k. Think the club need to get their shit together on this

scott herbertson
5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

St Mirren to take points off Celtic? If so, maybe I will start thinking something is happening!

I'm an optimist!

32 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

You just know it’s going to be some season to remember

mainstandjambo

As promised first dot count.

Wheatfield    -   565

Gorgie           -   288

Main              -   283

Roseburn      -   954 (H and J)

Total left       -  2090

A couple of caveats to the above figures. There are no seats shown as available in lower H, which I don't believe to be correct. There are also circa 250-300 seats not released in T and N in main stand. Figures will also be distorted as hospitality sales are an unknown.      

3 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Wheatfield    -   565

Gorgie           -   288

Total left       -  2090

A couple of caveats to the above figures. There are no seats shown as available in lower H, which I don't believe to be correct. There are also circa 250-300 seats not released in T and N in main stand. Figures will also be distorted as hospitality sales are an unknown.      

I appreciate that hospitality is supposed to be a money spinner for the club but going by the swathes of empty seats in hospitality blocks, should they abandon some of these areas to general sales?

5 minutes ago, davieholt said:

I appreciate that hospitality is supposed to be a money spinner for the club but going by the swathes of empty seats in hospitality blocks, should they abandon some of these areas to general sales?

You would think that if hospitality seats haven't been sold by late in the week they would be released to general sale.

If the team keep up the good form these seats will be needed.

Fort Vallance
11 minutes ago, davieholt said:

Or have a look at the hospitality prices !

36 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Wheatfield    -   565

Gorgie           -   288

Total left       -  2090

Predictions for the year 2090 then?

I'll be long gone for a start.

Hearts to win the ECL for an astonishing 70th successive season.

The rest of Europe is in turmoil, with the Franks, Huns and Saxons all back on the scene fighting amongst themselves.

39 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You would think that if hospitality seats haven't been sold by late in the week they would be released to general sale.

If the team keep up the good form these seats will be needed.

The huge blocks of empty seats in the main stand gets on my tits.  It looks terrible.

...a bit disco
7 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

The huge blocks of empty seats in the main stand gets on my tits.  It looks terrible.

It's brutal.

There's a large chunk in front of me most games, in S. Definitely detracts from the overall feel.

20 minutes ago, reaths17 said:

i've looked on the hearts website and they dont seem to be on sale yet for livi game so how are you getting a dot count ?

Been on sale for weeks.

27 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

What’s the deal with that? Just a large group of people who don’t attend the games? 

12 minutes ago, karipidis said:

What’s the deal with that? Just a large group of people who don’t attend the games? 

Think I heard they were reserved for corporate hospitality that we haven’t started selling yet because more work is required on the stand.

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Wheatfield   -   468

Gorgie           -  248

Main              -  227

Roseburn      -  890

Total left       - 1833 

Just now, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count

Wheatfield   -   468

Gorgie           -  248

Main              -  227

Roseburn      -  890

Total left       - 1833 

In July 1833, a Bill to abolish slaverythroughout the British Empire passed in the House of Commons, followed by the House of Lords on 1st August. There has been a lot of debate over the factors that contributed to the final success of the bill: A change in economic interests.

On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 08:56, Sir Gio said:

Never happen.Bite the hand that feeds,Losers are finding out the benefits of that.

Shanks said no

sounds a bit Hibs

Kaspar Hauser (30 April 1812 (?) – 17 December 1833) was a German youth who claimed to have grown up in the total isolation of a darkened cell. Hauser's claims, and his subsequent death by stabbing, sparked much debate and controversy. Theories propounded at the time linked him with the grand ducal House of Baden and proposed his birth had been hidden as part of royal intrigue. These opinions have long since been rejected by historians,[1] and many argued during and after Hauser's life that he was most likely a fraudster.

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

sounds a bit Hibs

Kaspar Hauser (30 April 1812 (?) – 17 December 1833) was a German youth who claimed to have grown up in the total isolation of a darkened cell. Hauser's claims, and his subsequent death by stabbing, sparked much debate and controversy. Theories propounded at the time linked him with the grand ducal House of Baden and proposed his birth had been hidden as part of royal intrigue. These opinions have long since been rejected by historians,[1] and many argued during and after Hauser's life that he was most likely a fraudster.

Great performance in that by my old avator Klaus Kinski (I dumped him when I read his incredibly unpleasant autobiography)

mainstandjambo

Today's count.

Wheartfield   -   443

Gorgie            -   239

Main               -   202

Roseburn       -   856

Total               -  1740

Lord Beni of Gorgie
22 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Today's count.

Wheartfield   -   443

Gorgie            -   239

Main               -   202

Roseburn       -   856

Total               -  1740

The Jews were expelled from Little Russia, I'm sure Jeremy will be along shortly to explain

Just went to buy 4 on the phone and They were charging £1.50 PER TICKET booking fee. **** that , I'm passing Gorgie tomorrow anyway so I will just pick them up.

scott herbertson

just getting out of the ground after singing myself hoarse

meanwhile, the Hibees were greeting at the Barnton Roundabout and cancelling their open top bus booking

4 hours ago, Jenks said:

Just went to buy 4 on the phone and They were charging £1.50 PER TICKET booking fee. **** that , I'm passing Gorgie tomorrow anyway so I will just pick them up.

That’s ticketmaster for you.

pettigrewsstylist
2 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

just getting out of the ground after singing myself hoarse

meanwhile, the Hibees were greeting at the Barnton Roundabout and cancelling their open top bus booking

Brilliant!!!!??

Will be interested to see how Craig Halket plays. A livi fan I know is amazed they managed to hold on to him this summer and reckons he is easily top 6 level.

Might be worth keeping an eye on him over the season to see how he gets on at this level.

mainstandjambo

Latest count.

Wheatfield   -   432

Gorgie          -   222

Main             -   196

Roseburn     -   831

Total left     -  1681 

1681 - William (Billy) Penn receives a royal charter to establish a sectarian colony in the Americas.  He got as far as Govan in Glasgow then thought feck it, this'll do.

Edited by RobNox

mainstandjambo

Today's count

Wheatfield   -   382

Gorgie          -   212

Main             -   168

Roseburn    -    800

Total left     -  1562

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Today's count

Wheatfield   -   382

Gorgie          -   212

Main             -   168

Roseburn    -    800

Total left     -  1562

The target for India to chase against England?

mainstandjambo

Today's count.

Wheatfield   -   378

Gorgie          -   195

Main            -   194

Roseburn    -   749

Total left     -  1516

An additional 54 seats were released in Section T over past 48 hrs. 

In 1516 Duke Wilhelm IV of Bavaria endorsed "The German Beer Purity Law" (Reinheitsgebot) and added to it standards for the sale of beer.  

mainstandjambo

1 week to go.

Wheatfield  -   325

Gorgie         -   163

Main           -    165

Roseburn   -    730

Total            -  1383

3 points today will see these go hopefully.

3 minutes ago, chizinho21 said:

Top of the table clash

:lol: 

Hopefully today's result convinces the fairweather fans to get involved.