Going to watch a La Liga match...

VALDOS

Hi folks, if you have went abroad to watch football how have you went about it??

I have looked at the safe/easy option of thomas cook sport but seems a bit pricey.

Thanks

Edited by VALDOS

Seen a few games throught the world. Always just bought tickets where I’ve been at the stadium a few days before. 

2 hours ago, VALDOS said:

Hi folks, if you have went abroad to watch football how have you went about it??

I have looked at the safe/easy option of thomas cook sport but seems a bit pricey.

Thanks

I usually buy tickets online from the clubs. Done this for Lazio, Verona and Betis with no bother.

Buy them at the stadium a few days before the game or, if it’s not too big a match, on the day.

We have done it countless times in Spain, Italy and France.

Víkingur v Fjölnir in Iceland's Urvalsdeild (July 2014) was just a dander in and buy a ticket 10 minutes before KO.

Got a Groupon deal for Barca. Well worth it. 

Got flights from Edinburgh and hotel/ticket for around £150 2 nights, if going there upgrade your match ticket so not in the stratosphere 

Edited by Beave1874

Samuel Camazzola

I got Barca tickets at the ground a day before the game. It was in 2005 but don't think things will have changed. 

Got Madrid tickets booked online. Collected them at the ground from one of the kiosks by taking the card I used to pay for them along. 

Paid at the gate for Skonto Riga tickets. ?