Most arrogant/annoying nationality..

Morgan

Can't really pick one that's most annoying as lots have different traits .

Scottish blame merchants do my head in though.

One of the many reasons why Scotland should go independent so as to rid them of the boulder on the shoulder they have.

Polish colleagues "But in Poland we do it this way.....Yer No fekin in Poland and building control won't accept.

Romanian Colleagues.

Why not just fekin do it instead of discussing it like it's a nuclear maths problem

Just a couple of examples I could go on but it might make it look like everyone annoys me.

?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• John Findlay

• Geoff the Mince

• ri Alban

7 minutes ago, jake said:

Can't really pick one that's most annoying as lots have different traits .

Scottish blame merchants do my head in though.

One of the many reasons why Scotland should go independent so as to rid them of the boulder on the shoulder they have.

Polish colleagues "But in Poland we do it this way.....Yer No fekin in Poland and building control won't accept.

Romanian Colleagues.

Why not just fekin do it instead of discussing it like it's a nuclear maths problem

Just a couple of examples I could go on but it might make it look like everyone annoys me.

?

No, carry on, you only have another 25 EU countries to go. And the continents of Africa and Asia. 

As for the chip on Scottish shoulders, that's the Wm baseball bat that caused that. And Scottish selloots.

Edited by ri Alban

10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

No, carry on, you only have another 25 EU countries to go. And the continents of Africa and Asia. 

As for the chip on Scottish shoulders, that's the Wm baseball bat that caused that. And Scottish selloots.

I've made my mind up.

Definitely the Scottish blame merchants.

On 16/08/2018 at 17:31, Rousset1 said:

The Dutch. Miserable *******s.

The Chinese. Spatial awareness and a strange smell.

Nigerians. One can hear them coming from three miles away.

Aye, the Dutch. Sooner they start qualifying for major tourneys again and stop taking holidays to popular resorts the better. And their language, it's out there with Pluto. ;)

1 minute ago, jake said:

I've made my mind up.

Definitely the Scottish blame merchants.

Like you? You blame everybody. At least I contain mine to where it comes. 

4 hours ago, michael_bolton said:

Fair thread. I tend to find that people who say "People are just people" etc are people who usually haven't travelled much.

I've lived in a number of different countries and have travelled pretty widely.

Anyone who doesn't think that Koreans are the most arrogant people on earth has never met a Korean. It's ingrained in their culture, they are brought up to see themselves as a master race. Ask any Koreans you know, and you'll find that your average Korean (not just uneducated peasants) genuinely believes that Korean people are less inclined to cruelty and barbarism than any other race. Don't ask them how that squares with North Korea. They don't like being asked to think about that.

It's not long since Korean schools stopped teaching kids explicitly that Korean people are the greatest race on earth. Now they just learn that at home. The Korean media is miles ahead of The Sun and Daily Mail when it comes to xenophobia. The best holiday destinations are in Korea. The best food is Korean food. The best language is Korean. The best democracy is Korean democracy. The kindest people are Korean people. All problems Korea has are because of 'foreigners'.

Koreans will be extremely polite in conversation. That's just their culture. It's considered extremely unworthy behaviour to be openly rude. But know that they think they are better than you. Don't be fooled by east Asian politeness. It doesn't mean what westerners think it means. These cultures have a deeply ingrained arrogance that is hard to understand for the outsider.

I think I might change my mind if I had had the misfortune of meeting the 'dog lovers'. 

Edited by Jamdub

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:dontgetit:

Just expanding on your Irish observation. It's the same with Scots. Especially America where everyone is Scottish or Irish. 

Yet they can't tell the difference between England and Britain. 

Edited by ri Alban

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ll second that. Really arrogant tossers. The ones that just have Italian heritage are worse too. Really get on my tits. 

Second are people who just think they’re Irish. They have an Irish relative from about 200 years ago. Absolute ****wits. 

I have both lol?

ArmiyaRomanova

Surprised no mention yet for a nationality who put the rest of the world into shade; arrogant hyper-macho bullshitters with zero conscience or empathy - Serbians.

Never met one I liked.

Geoff the Mince
9 minutes ago, ArmiyaRomanova said:

Surprised no mention yet for a nationality who put the rest of the world into shade; arrogant hyper-macho bullshitters with zero conscience or empathy - Serbians.

Never met one I liked.

My personal experience of Serbs in good , but they do have a rather troubled history . 

John Findlay
9 hours ago, Morgan said:

Italians.

Still Italians.

Hate the Barstewards.

These beards :boak:

Eyetiephobia. Go see a shrink asap man.