Celtic Dot Count

mainstandjambo

brunoatemyhamster

Trying to get one for me and the wee man , but wont let me purchase 2  as the wee man doesn't have a booking history! 

Any ideas ? 

Help or education appreciated.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clerry Jambo

• JALBO

• JamboJen

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

2 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Trying to get one for me and the wee man , but wont let me purchase 2  as the wee man doesn't have a booking history! 

Any ideas ? 

Help or education appreciated.

Under where you sign in on eticketing there is a "register" option. Register your son as a new account and then log back in to your account and add him to your network, then you should be able to sign a ticket to him. If it still won't let you do it because it's a category A game your best bet is to call the TO in the morning.

brunoatemyhamster
Just now, JamboJen said:

Under where you sign in on eticketing there is a "register" option. Register your son as a new account and then log back in to your account and add him to your network, then you should be able to sign a ticket to him. If it still won't let you do it because it's a category A game your best bet is to call the TO in the morning.

Brilliant. Any idea if the ticket office will ask for the same thing or will i need 2 ids there aswell ? 

Thanks

brunoatemyhamster

Scrub that last comment.

Got two so you can tick another two filled in N.

Thanks JamboJen.

Buffalo Bill

When we beat Celtic 4-0, there were a few empty rows immediately behind the goal in their end unsold, I assume as some sort of security measure. Would knock quite a few of the attendance if this happened again. 

9 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Scrub that last comment.

Got two so you can tick another two filled in N.

Thanks JamboJen.

No worries :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, JamboJen said:

:jj_facepalm:

JALBO's ruined it for us all 

:jjockio:

Nooooooo!!! Just a wee bit fun to keep me in the team!  

1 minute ago, JALBO said:

Nooooooo!!! Just a wee bit fun to keep me in the team!  

All in good humour, JALBO. Was meant to have @Sir Gio's post asking me where my graphics were above it but the quote disappeared somewhere in cyberspace!

11 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

All in good humour, JALBO. Was meant to have @Sir Gio's post asking me where my graphics were above it but the quote disappeared somewhere in cyberspace!

Yea, I know. We need all the dot counters old and new. Lots of counting to be done!

1 hour ago, JamboJen said:

This worked for me two days ago. No probs at all. 

With Septic drawing against AEK athens, I cant help but think that their mind will be on the second leg, which hopefully goes in our favour! An electric atmosphere and us getting behind the team will spur them on.

Lets make this place an intimidating bear pit like never before!!!

Count at 10.30pm

Main - 47

Gorgie - 59

Wheatfield - 69

Total - 175

Looks like they'll all be gone tomorrow. Good to see that some tickets have been returned for resale, and perhaps the club will release the 100+restricted view seats at either end of the main stand to squeeze as many in as possible.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Bill said:

When we beat Celtic 4-0, there were a few empty rows immediately behind the goal in their end unsold, I assume as some sort of security measure. Would knock quite a few of the attendance if this happened again. 

I had thought/imagined it was part of our capacity restriction last season. I don't expect the seats will remain empty this Saturday.

Clerry Jambo
10 hours ago, JALBO said:

Count at 10.30pm

Main - 47

Gorgie - 59

Wheatfield - 69

Total - 175

Looks like they'll all be gone tomorrow. Good to see that some tickets have been returned for resale, and perhaps the club will release the 100+restricted view seats at either end of the main stand to squeeze as many in as possible.

Wheatfield: 64

Gorgie: 59

Main: 34

Left: 157

Melbourne Jambo
15 hours ago, Bojam III said:

The mail boat takes six weeks to Australia.

Knew this was coming haha

14 hours ago, Chambie1993 said:

I called the TO today. Being sent out tonight for delivery tomorrow morning via Royal Mail First Class.

Perfect.

Edited by Melbourne Jambo

Heartsofgold
14 hours ago, kila said:

This is great sales, soon Celtic and co will only get half the Roseburn again

:pleasing:

I think , if we had the option of 2/3 sections in the Roseburn rather than just a few individual seats left, we could probably sell them out as well.  There will be more than a few folk not going as they can't get tickets next to their family/friends.  I know of 4 mates who are not going as the can't sit together.  Plus this limits the rancid smell coming from that bunch of shitehawks.

1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

I think , if we had the option of 2/3 sections in the Roseburn rather than just a few individual seats left, we could probably sell them out as well.  There will be more than a few folk not going as they can't get tickets next to their family/friends.  I know of 4 mates who are not going as the can't sit together.  Plus this limits the rancid smell coming from that bunch of shitehawks.

Tell your mates there's still a handful of seats together in the wing of section T if they're quick.

Heartsofgold
Just now, JALBO said:

Tell your mates there's still a handful of seats together in the wing of section T if they're quick.

Already have but they are a bunch of fickle, fair weather dicks (yes, they are mates but....) and want to be near the centre of the stands.  They have been told to buy season tickets but they are tight as ****.

mainstandjambo

Club are still trying to sell hospitality in Gorgie Suite. Don't know if they will release seats tomorrow for general sale if hospitality remains unsold.

14 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Already have but they are a bunch of fickle, fair weather dicks (yes, they are mates but....) and want to be near the centre of the stands.  They have been told to buy season tickets but they are tight as ****.

I don’t if this helps or will persuade them but as Jalbo stated there are still  seats together in section T,

which is in the Gold section and that’s part of the 3 game package deal £75 for 3 games one category A game and 2 category B games,

£25 a game is pretty damn good for decent seats. 

The Treasurer
21 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Unless they are of primary school age and female, that is a pathetic excuse

Heartsofgold
Just now, novoman said:

I don’t if this helps or will persuade them but as Jalbo stated there are still  seats together in section T,

which is in the Gold section and that’s part of the 3 game package deal £75 for 3 games one category A game and 2 category B games,

£25 a game is pretty damn good for decent seats. 

Just emailed them about this.  Cheers Novoman!!!

Heartsofgold
Just now, The Treasurer said:

100% agree.  Pathetic and they've been told.

heartsfc_fan

It would be nice to see the main stand completely full as there has always been empty seats in the middle upper behind where the club officials and directors sit.

Unsold lounge?

39 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

i disagree as there's nothing like going to a match with family or friends unless you are Johnny No Mates lol.

When we go to away games like the cup game coming up at Dunfermline we've got about 10 of us all sitting

together and the banter is as great. It's the same when we go to hospitality in the Gorgie Suite we have a great 

day all sitting together. This is where the old terracing was best and seats were for the old & infirm lol.

Edited by mitch41

chester copperpot
1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

i disagree as there's nothing like going to a match with family or friends unless you are Johnny No Mates lol.

^^^^one of the 4 mates^^^^

The Treasurer
8 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

When we go to away games like the cup game coming up at Dunfermline we've got about 10 of us all sitting

together and the banter is as great. It's the same when we go to hospitality in the Gorgie Suite we have a great 

day all sitting together. This is where the old terracing was best and seats were for the old & infirm lol.

Of course it's better to be sitting besides your mates.

But if the alternative is to miss the game then it's not even an option.

After all it's not as if they're going to be in the away surrounded by the unwashed, they'll be sitting alongside fellow Hearts fans

I’ve just had to move from my usual excellent seat from D because my brother’s coming up from England and wants to see the game. So my mine and my old mans’ seats will no doubt be taken quickly. And now I have to sit in the Georgie stand.

Lass in the ticket office said it’s just about sold out and there were people starting to queue behind me. It’ll definitely sell out. Can’t wait.

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield   -    58

Gorgie          -     54

Main             -      29

Total              -   141 

2 minutes ago, alanjambo said:

I’ve just had to move from my usual excellent seat from D because my brother’s coming up from England and wants to see the game. So my mine and my old mans’ seats will no doubt be taken quickly. And now I have to sit in the Georgie stand.

Lass in the ticket office said it’s just about sold out and there were people starting to queue behind me. It’ll definitely sell out. Can’t wait.

A seat just popped up available in D so the club are on the ball in terms of getting seats quckly released back for sale. Excellent stuff.

2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Of course it's better to be sitting besides your mates.

But if the alternative is to miss the game then it's not even an option.

After all it's not as if they're going to be in the away surrounded by the unwashed, they'll be sitting alongside fellow Hearts fans

True then again everyone is different. We probably all know Hearts fans who don't go to all the games for various reasons. 

3 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Wheatfield   -    58

Gorgie          -     54

We're getting there. As far as it goes Ann Budge will be very happy and it's now up to CL & the team to give us a great 

weekend by beating the great unwashed.

Clerry Jambo
4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

We're getting there. As far as it goes Ann Budge will be very happy and it's now up to CL & the team to give us a great 

weekend by beating the great unwashed.

It also confirms Mitch that despite lower season ticket sales, the punters are there to fill the seats when things are going OK, they always were.

heartandsoul
10 minutes ago, JALBO said:

A seat just popped up available in D so the club are on the ball in terms of getting seats quckly released back for sale. Excellent stuff.

Jalbo, the job you do on here with the seat count is brilliant. Well done

scott herbertson

A total sell out of this one, with some unmet demand,  will improve the case for giving the old squirm only two sections of the Roseburn for the remaining fixtures  

Clerry Jambo
13 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Wheatfield   -    58

Gorgie          -     54

Wheatfield   -    62

Gorgie          -     54

Main             -     34

Total              -   150

Seats getting released some doubles

Just now, Barack said:

You pooped yourself at the Hamilton scoreline prediction.

What's changed? Tinder going well, or something?

It is on our patch.

chester copperpot
Just now, Barack said:

What's changed? Tinder going well, or something?

:lol:

31 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

So nobody has their posted tickets yet?

I bought one on Monday and still not arrived

...a bit disco
8 minutes ago, Barack said:

What's changed? Grindr going well, or something?

Fixed.

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

Turns my stomach! 

But the 4-0 win was made a little more special given there was 3500 of them to witness it!

Here is to 6-1 on Sat!