Celtic Dot Count

mainstandjambo

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bill said:

Fair doos. 

I sat down the front last year for the Dunfermline game and was surprised just how elevated (within reason) row one was. 

It may well still be OK though. If it's good enough for Man Utd and all that......

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Clerry Jambo

• JALBO

• JamboJen

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

1 minute ago, JALBO said:

You're right in the groove again Clerry!

I'm wondering - could this be the first football match in Edinburgh where no regular seats are on sale for less than £30? Bronze seats are £30, Also hadn't realised  that Platinum seats are £36 for this one. And we've got the Premium seats at £44 like last season of course. New heights for us, if I'm not mistaken.

Concessions?

Clerry Jambo
1 minute ago, JALBO said:

I'm wondering - could this be the first football match in Edinburgh where no regular seats are on sale for less than £30? Bronze seats are £30, Also hadn't realised  that Platinum seats are £36 for this one. And we've got the Premium seats at £44 like last season of course. New heights for us, if I'm not mistaken.

Agree mate it's getting pretty pricey. Down to you Jalbo for the rest of today, I'm tired!!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Concessions?

Sorry - I was meaning regular adult prices. Concessions are of course available. Sadly, I'm half way between the two ends of that spectrum!

21 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Agree mate it's getting pretty pricey. Down to you Jalbo for the rest of today, I'm tired!!!!!!!

Na, I'm out on loan to Motherwell........

Wheatfield

A -  78

B -  33

C - 15

D - sold out

E - 12

F - 30

G - 24

Total - 192

Main

N - 30

P - 42

Q - 1

Premium - 5

R - 5

S - 20

T - 52

Total - 155

Gorgie

V - 56

W - 12

X - 3

Y - 15

Z - 45

Total - 131

Roseburn - full of smelly people who should invest in deodorant.

Overall Total = 478

All roads lead to Gorgie
59 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I had a long hard think about renewing my ST this summer thinking I will just pay on the day, now I'm glad I saw sense and bought a season ticket after all. Those prices might have thrown some doubt about going to all Cat A games. If it means a better team no one will grumble though!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The till is fairly ringing at those prices, had no idea to be honest. All good I suppose

36 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

The till is fairly ringing at those prices, had no idea to be honest. All good I suppose

Fleecing the part timers. Lovely stuff :lol:

2 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Concessions?

Nice to see Dunfermline dropping the age for for consessions to 60.

scott herbertson
5 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Nice to see Dunfermline dropping the age for for consessions to 60.

Happy to be 62 and going with two 59 year olds - you can stick your “old git” up your....

:sweeet:

57 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

As a ST holder I hadn't noticed until I went to look at getting a ticket for my other half and discovered that even the bronze seats were £30.

Even then the only decent single seats were in gold or platinum and most of the groups of two or more seats were either right on the wings or right at the front. Didn't think tickets would sell as well as they have tbh, but maybe if you're a semi-regular walk up you're used to the prices and seating availability so it doesn't seem out of the ordinary for those people.

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

As a ST holder I hadn't noticed until I went to look at getting a ticket for my other half and discovered that even the bronze seats were £30.

Even then the only decent single seats were in gold or platinum and most of the groups of two or more seats were either right on the wings or right at the front. Didn't think tickets would sell as well as they have tbh, but maybe if you're a semi-regular walk up you're used to the prices and seating availability so it doesn't seem out of the ordinary for those people.

Hearts are going to make a packet if we do well and have a lot of walk ups at other games too

oh ah grantona
5 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

Buy the 3 game package £25 a ticket 1Cat A 2 Cat B games £75 in Bronze sections

Clerry Jambo
3 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Hearts are going to make a packet if we do well and have a lot of walk ups at other games too

Absolutely Scott, season ticket holders doing a Hibs and fleecing the club with their cheap tickets!!!!!!  :notsure:

Just now, oh ah grantona said:

Buy the 3 game package £25 a ticket 1Cat A 2 Cat B games £75 in Bronze sections

We're moving abroad at the end of the month so Killie away is our last match! That is a very good deal though and I'm sure a few will have been bought already.

I'm lucky that my mate bought her daughter her first ever ST in "my seat" so it's getting upgraded for me this weekend so I only have to pay the difference.

One column of the seats previously not for sale in the wing of section N now on sale. Normal price, so an unrestricted view presumably.

Clerry Jambo
3 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

Wheatfield

A -  78

B -  33

C - 15

D - sold out

E - 12

F - 30

G - 24

Total - 192

Main

N - 30

P - 42

Q - 1

Premium - 5

R - 5

S - 20

T - 52

Total - 155

Gorgie

V - 56

W - 12

X - 3

Y - 15

Z - 45

Total - 131

Roseburn - full of smelly people who should invest in deodorant.

Overall Total = 478

Wheatfield: 180

Gorgie: 105

Main: 161

Left: 446

2 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Happy to be 62 and going with two 59 year olds - you can stick your “old git” up your....

:sweeet:

Calm down old chap I qualify for the concession too...!

Anyone received their tickets yet? Ordered mine Friday and still waiting they are usually pretty quick to post them out

Torry Jambo
1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

Anyone received their tickets yet? Ordered mine Friday and still waiting they are usually pretty quick to post them out

Same here.Hopefully tomorrow or l may have to phone the Ticket Office.

35 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Seats left at 10.15pm:

Main: 154

Gorgie: 99

Wheatfield: 160

Tickets Remaining: 413

Good stuff Jalbo,

your on the night shift duties. looking like a sell out,

hopefully anyone that has a season ticket and can’t make will let the club know about it and they can resell it. 

Edited by novoman

Gorgie_Rules

Despite games being 'sold out' last season, there was still gaps in the new stand which were assumed to be the areas in which hospitality would be if been if they were open.

Any idea if these hospitality suites are now open/if not the tickets will or have been sold as walk ups?

Looks a bit shit, especially on TV, when its meant to be a sell out but there is blocks unsold

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

54 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Seats left at 10.15pm:

Main: 154

Gorgie: 99

Wheatfield: 160

Tickets Remaining: 413

Good counting as always - open the Roseburn for Hearts fans now!! Or perhaps it is now too late ... again (sold to the opposition)!!

Have Celtic actually been given and sold out the Roseburn, or is it sitting in waiting?

14 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Have Celtic actually been given and sold out the Roseburn, or is it sitting in waiting?

They have been allocated 8,000 tickets for the Roseburn, but that includes the forgeries they produce themselves.

Less effective than counting sheep, IMO. Numbers in brackets are single seats.

Main - 152 (49)

Gorgie - 96 (69)

Wheatfield - 156 (95)

Total = 404 (213)

john brownlee

Forgeries. Shoit on you own fans, lovely.

you can see them arguing amongst themselves last season when they done the very same thing.

i hope HMFC turn a blind eye and sit back watching the manks fight each other.

Should be concentrating more on the scum that get tickets for the Hearts seats. Find the culprits that sell/give them tickets and ban them for life.

These old firm parisites  think they have god given right to rule every stadium they visit. Of course their friends in the GFA do ef all about it.

look how much it must cost HMFC and other clubs to put up barricades and barriers when the scum keep calling, you can't even make your way home without some sort of diversion.

sorry for going of topic.

Edited by john brownlee
Missed a bit

Clerry Jambo
5 hours ago, JamboJen said:

Less effective than counting sheep, IMO. Numbers in brackets are single seats.

Main - 152 (49)

Gorgie - 96 (69)

Wheatfield - 156 (95)

Total = 404 (213)

Wheatfield: 153

Gorgie: 95

Main: 149

Left: 397

9 hours ago, RobNox said:

They have been allocated 8,000 tickets for the Roseburn, but that includes the forgeries they produce themselves.

:biggrin:

Clerry Jambo
2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Wheatfield: 153

Gorgie: 95

Main: 149

Left: 397

Wheatfield: 118

Gorgie: 79

Main: 121

Left: 318

Seats also getting released so very much high demand

15 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Wheatfield: 118

Gorgie: 79

Main: 121

Left: 318

Seats also getting released so very much high demand

Would the released seats be restricted view, ST returns & Hospitality not sold. Do Hearts always keep tickets back for special guests.

You are given 30 minutes in this paper on Hearts Seats please take your time and don't rush.

Edited by mitch41

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Would the released seats be restricted view, ST returns & Hospitality not sold. Do Hearts always keep tickets back for special guests.

You are given 30 minutes in this paper on Hearts Seats please take your time and don't rush.

Well Clerry i'm afraid you have failed your exam miserably. I was very lenient and gave you an extra 30 minutes.

There can be no excuses. Very disappointed.

Seymour M Hersh
11 hours ago, RobNox said:

:laugh:

Clerry Jambo
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Sorry Mitch, trying to work!!

Looks like restricted view and ST returns

mainstandjambo

latest count

Wheatfield   -    105

Gorgie          -       77

Main             -       96

Remaining   -    278. 

49 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Sorry Mitch, trying to work!!

Looks like restricted view and ST returns

Just a bit of fun and guess what i just tried a wee count.

Wheatfield      96

Gorgie             77

Main                88

Total left         261

12 hours ago, RobNox said:

They'll be complaining about that given the sheep get 10,000.

49 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Just a bit of fun and guess what i just tried a wee count.

Wheatfield      96 

Gorgie             77

Main                88

Total left         261

Wheatfield      87 

Gorgie             72

Main                86

Total left         245

Could be sold out tomorrow at this rate.

Clerry Jambo
46 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Wheatfield      87 

Gorgie             72

Main                86

Total left         245

Could be sold out tomorrow at this rate.

Wheatfield: 83

Gorgie: 71

Main: 76

Remain: 230

upgotheheads

Even if it's a complete sellout Ill bet that there will be scores of empty seats around the ground, especially in the lower Gorgie.