Jump to content
mainstandjambo

Celtic Dot Count

Recommended Posts

mainstandjambo

Well off we go again.

 

Wheatfield   -   788

Gorgie          -   426

Main            -   553

 

Total left    -  1767 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gershwin

Got two Kiwi pals coming up from London so I've snapped up two of these. 

 

No 'Print at home' option though, which was most annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio

Win tomorrow and it's a sell oot for Cellik 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudolf
22 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Got two Kiwi pals coming up from London so I've snapped up two of these. 

 

No 'Print at home' option though, which was most annoying.

Noticed that.

 

Wonder why they've removed it?

 

Also noticed there's a message pops up asking you to reconsider if you buy in a row that leaves a seat on its own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flecktimus

2 bought for my Houston family friends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

Noticed that.

 

Wonder why they've removed it?

 

Also noticed there's a message pops up asking you to reconsider if you buy in a row that leaves a seat on its own.

Anything to do with their fraudulent fans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudolf
25 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Anything to do with their fraudulent fans?

The same thing happens when I checked tickets for the St Mirren game.

 

No print at home option available either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
32 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

The same thing happens when I checked tickets for the St Mirren game.

 

No print at home option available either.

Strange one. Had them for Betfred I'm sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudolf
19 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Strange one. Had them for Betfred I'm sure 

They did. I printed a few off myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thought Police

Big game for any festival goers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ceefax

Disappointing that we are giving them the whole roseburn stand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudolf
22 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Strange one. Had them for Betfred I'm sure 

Heard Levein didn't want us to have the option for league games:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Notts1874

I shall be gracing the Executive Lounge for this.

 

Looking forward to filling my boots😁.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peter_hmfc

We better not be giving these pricks the whole stand for the first game of the season.

 

:facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8skacel8
3 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

We better not be giving these pricks the whole stand for the first game of the season.

 

:facepalm:

 

We are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FarmerTweedy
13 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

We better not be giving these pricks the whole stand for the first game of the season.

 

:facepalm:

They got the whole stand last season. Given that season ticket sales have dropped a bit from last season, it's hardly surprising, even if it is a little disappointing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboJen

Has the Celtic allocation been confirmed yet?

 

It's unfortunate it's the first home game of the season. If it had been a couple of months in we would have had a chance to sell out the rest of the ground and start selling the Roseburn sections as well. Hopefully that's what happens for the next round of games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudolf
10 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

Has the Celtic allocation been confirmed yet?

 

It's unfortunate it's the first home game of the season. If it had been a couple of months in we would have had a chance to sell out the rest of the ground and start selling the Roseburn sections as well. Hopefully that's what happens for the next round of games.

It’s in our own hands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fabienleclerq

I'd rather leave the roseburn empty than give them the whole stand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gershwin
5 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Noticed that.

 

Wonder why they've removed it?

 

Also noticed there's a message pops up asking you to reconsider if you buy in a row that leaves a seat on its own.

 

Went to pick up my tickets, just got home and they've printed completely different seats :muggy:

 

Tried phoning the ticket centre but they've all gone home by the look of things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coatbridgejambo

just purchased 3  lets get in tae these scumbags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wavydavy
5 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Noticed that.

 

Wonder why they've removed it?

 

Also noticed there's a message pops up asking you to reconsider if you buy in a row that leaves a seat on its own.

 

Possibly to stop Celtic fans buying our tickets online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo, Goodbye
2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

 

Possibly to stop Celtic fans buying our tickets online.

 It'll stop them printing them. I haven't worked out how it will stop them buying tickets. Isn't that the point of having a customer account? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juanjo15

They have sold out their allocation full stand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Locky

**** them. Take their money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wavydavy
10 minutes ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

 It'll stop them printing them. I haven't worked out how it will stop them buying tickets. Isn't that the point of having a customer account? 

 

One of the main reasons for having an account is to buy away tickets and to get loyalty points allocated. Fast printing is good for away games especially if you but too late to have them posted.

 

Majority of home fans will be season ticket holders so no need to print anything. It will only be those without that will be looking to buy and the only reason I can think off why the club would not want customers printing their own tickets is for admin/security reasons.

 

That's just my assumption, I have no idea if that is really why they can't be printed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboJen
28 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

It’s in our own hands. 

As fans? Yes.

 

But until the club is at a point where it expects there to be demand over and above the 3 other stands, they're not going to be limiting Rangers and Celtic when they come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboJen
2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

 

One of the main reasons for having an account is to buy away tickets and to get loyalty points allocated. Fast printing is good for away games especially if you but too late to have them posted.

 

Majority of home fans will be season ticket holders so no need to print anything. It will only be those without that will be looking to buy and the only reason I can think off why the club would not want customers printing their own tickets is for admin/security reasons.

 

That's just my assumption, I have no idea if that is really why they can't be printed.

We've never been able to use print at home for away matches, as far as I can remember.

 

But I agree, the print at home may have been removed to stop Celtic fans buying home tickets and trying to fake their way in again, especially since it also includes other home games where tickets for Roseburn sections are available to Hearts fans (and therefore would normally be print at home).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudolf
8 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

We've never been able to use print at home for away matches, as far as I can remember.

 

But I agree, the print at home may have been removed to stop Celtic fans buying home tickets and trying to fake their way in again, especially since it also includes other home games where tickets for Roseburn sections are available to Hearts fans (and therefore would normally be print at home).

You need an account number/purchase history to buy a ticket online the print at home is irrelevant when it comes to trying to stop fans of other clubs getting them. They could simply get them posted or go in person. The other games don’t have the option either so who knows why we’ve done it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wavydavy
16 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

We've never been able to use print at home for away matches, as far as I can remember.

 

But I agree, the print at home may have been removed to stop Celtic fans buying home tickets and trying to fake their way in again, especially since it also includes other home games where tickets for Roseburn sections are available to Hearts fans (and therefore would normally be print at home).

 

Sorry I was thinking about the last couple of home games where I used fast print not away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1971fozzy
4 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Strange one. Had them for Betfred I'm sure 

 

my Betfred ones were printed out.

 

id think it’s to do with fraud as that lot can’t be trusted

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboJen
16 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

You need an account number/purchase history to buy a ticket online the print at home is irrelevant when it comes to trying to stop fans of other clubs getting them. They could simply get them posted or go in person. The other games don’t have the option either so who knows why we’ve done it. 

You misunderstand what I was thinking. Celtic fans have got in before by duplicating barcodes that got them access through the Roseburn turnstiles.

 

We sell category B tickets in the Roseburn end and it's possible the barcodes would be be in some way transferable over different matches (that appears to be a suggestion for how they did it before, using older tickets).

 

You can set up an account for online to buy a category B ticket. Theoretically a Celtic fan may be able to do that for our next Cat B home game, buy a Roseburn ticket and somehow manipulate it to give them access to the Roseburn for the Celtic game.

 

I'm purely throwing out possibilities. It could just be a mistake that print at home isn't activated. Or it could be that Hearts have identified a possible weakness, or even exactly what it was the Celtic fans were exploiting, and are attempting to minimise it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudolf
4 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

You misunderstand what I was thinking. Celtic fans have got in before by duplicating barcodes that got them access through the Roseburn turnstiles.

 

We sell category B tickets in the Roseburn end and it's possible the barcodes would be be in some way transferable over different matches (that appears to be a suggestion for how they did it before, using older tickets).

 

You can set up an account for online to buy a category B ticket. Theoretically a Celtic fan may be able to do that for our next Cat B home game, buy a Roseburn ticket and somehow manipulate it to give them access to the Roseburn for the Celtic game.

 

I'm purely throwing out possibilities. It could just be a mistake that print at home isn't activated. Or it could be that Hearts have identified a possible weakness, or even exactly what it was the Celtic fans were exploiting, and are attempting to minimise it.

I know what you’re saying but the could do that with or without print at home could they not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboJen
3 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

I know what you’re saying but the could do that with or without print at home could they not?

Getting rid of print at home probably eliminates the easiest route if that's what they're doing.

 

Who knows though, could be that we've just forgotten to turn it on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudolf
10 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

Getting rid of print at home probably eliminates the easiest route if that's what they're doing.

 

Who knows though, could be that we've just forgotten to turn it on!

Quite likely:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mainstandjambo
9 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Well off we go again.

 

Wheatfield   -   788

Gorgie          -   426

Main            -   553

 

Total left    -  1767 

Updated count

 

Wheatfield   -   576

Gorgie          -   328

Main            -    367

 

Total left    -   1271. Good first day of sales.               

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudolf
26 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Updated count

 

Wheatfield   -   576

Gorgie          -   328

Main            -    367

 

Total left    -   1271. Good first day of sales.               

Excellent sales and some of them could’ve been season tickets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gilbert’s Fridge

Gutted I can't make the first home game.  At least the club can sell my seat for the game and get a few more quid in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clouston1992

Win tomorrow and Tynie will be packed to the rafters next week. Buzzing for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gerryjambo41

Hope we play our biggest, strongest team and kick **** out them on the long grass and get theee points 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamdunc

Bump......... Come ye!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Francis Albert

Fair chance we will sell out now.

We might be reconsidering giving the whole of the Roseburn to the OF sooner than we thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mainstandjambo

Today's count.

 

Wheatfield   -   501

Gorgie          -   308

Main             -   333

 

Total left      -  1142.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chizinho21
43 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Fair chance we will sell out now.

We might be reconsidering giving the whole of the Roseburn to the OF sooner than we thought.

 

Agreed. Can see this being a sellout 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamdunc
43 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Today's count.

 

Wheatfield   -   501

Gorgie          -   308

Main             -   333

 

Total left      -  1142.

so 130 in 24 hrs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tams bird

Made a blunder and I’m working in Perth on Saturday :jj_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mainstandjambo

Latest count

 

Wheatfield   -   421

Gorgie          -   284

Main             -   311

 

Total left      -  1016. Another 126 sold in last 24 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peter_hmfc

Will sell-out IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clerry Jambo
31 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count

 

Wheatfield   -   421

Gorgie          -   284

Main             -   311

 

Total left      -  1016. Another 126 sold in last 24 hours.

Remaining tickets obviously reflecting lower s/t sales, need to sell average 200 a day. Won’t be far from sell out though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio

Disappointed if not sold out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×