Mitchell returns on a season long loan (confirmed)

thehibsaregay

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• sadj

• Famous 1874

• Agentjambo

Clerry Jambo

Mitchell not coming back to Scotland according to Manchester journalist 

currently on sportsound

Edited by Clerry Jambo

Guess The Crowd
3 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

currently on sportsound

Heard that too. Michael Stewart seems to have taken a dislike to journo in question. 

Clerry Jambo
1 minute ago, Guess The Crowd said:

Heard that too. Michael Stewart seems to have taken a dislike to journo in question. 

Stewart put him straight aswell about the lad who went to the sheep saying he wanted to go Aberdeen rather than English championship

6 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

currently on sportsound

To be fair, this journo sounds like a bit of a rocket ?, although his exact words were that Demi “Has no intention of returning to Scotland.” 

Shame if this turns out to be the case.

Just now, Guess The Crowd said:

Haha you can just tell eh?! :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Guess The Crowd said:

No wonder, he has no knowledge of Scottish Football and has spouted nonsense from start to finish

Trying to belittle Scottish football at every opportunity and hates the fact that he is being called out on his statements

3 minutes ago, Guess The Crowd said:

Don't think the Manchester journo will ever agree to appear on Sportsound again - graveyard for him!

John Findlay

Journo can't see beyond Man Utd.

McTominay higher profile than Champions league finalist Andrew Robertson. Samuel Luck Hurst a blinkered narrow minded Man Utd supporter.

Clerry Jambo
Just now, John Findlay said:

McTominay higher profile than Champions league finalist Andrew Robertson. Samuel Luck Hurst a blinkered narrow minded Man Utd supporter.

Yip sounded very wee Manc like!!

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Yeah 

And James Maddison proves coming to Scotland can help your career

He was adament Mitchell is not coming back to Hearts or indeed Scotland 

Guess The Crowd
4 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Don't think the Manchester journo will ever agree to appear on Sportsound again - graveyard for him!

I know.

First Charlie Adam, then this boy - that's twice Michael Stewart's been made to sound like an intellectual giant. 

Help! 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yeah 

Get the impression he would have been adamant James Wilson wouldn't have come to Scotland if you had asked him yesterday.  

Just now, gnasher75 said:

Get the impression he would have been adamant James Wilson wouldn't have come to Scotland if you had asked him yesterday.  

Yeah

He was funny. Seemed like Man Utd is the only club in the world. 

John Findlay
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yeah 

Well I hope Simon Luckhurst is eating humble pie by the plateful very soon.

Ignoramus of the highest order.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Bolton have signed Jonathan Grounds from Brum.

Be interesting to see where he ends up but can't believe we would still be talking had we not been given some sort of encouragement 

jamboinglasgow
19 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Bolton have signed Jonathan Grounds from Brum.

Be interesting to see where he ends up but can't believe we would still be talking had we not been given some sort of encouragement 

Yeah, we would not be still after him if he was not interested, I am certain his agent or Man U would have made that clear to us.

certainly Championship rivals for his signature are quickly drying up as they find first choice left backs. Think as each day goes on, it becomes more and more likely that he joins us.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Mitchell does want to go to the Championship. But quite honestly, there aren’t many clubs left in that league who need a left-back

34 minutes ago, Barack said:

Plus, his wages aren't the astronomical figure, people think, for a 3rd choice Man Utd left-back with one senior start.

I don't think he'll come to us. But if we can get Berra, Lafferty & Naismith...Demi is achievable. It's what the lad wants to do at the end of the day. Hopefully he sees the light...

Reckon his wages will be at least more than we pay, the money flying about down there is sick

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/liverpool-news-youth-players-wages-40000-a-year-jurgen-klopp-a7358886.html

Dagger Is Back
38 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Reckon his wages will be at least more than we pay, the money flying about down there is sick

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/liverpool-news-youth-players-wages-40000-a-year-jurgen-klopp-a7358886.html

That 18 year old that Aberdeen have loaned is on £30K pw! £1.5M pa. Bloody crazy

PhoenixHearts

Almost hoping Demi comes back now solely just to shove it in the face of this Samuel Luckhurst Man Utd journo hack.

Getting him back for his playing quality is now secondary. Spite and one-upmanship comes first.

Dagger Is Back
28 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

That 18 year old that Aberdeen have loaned is on £30K pw! £1.5M pa. Bloody crazy

Sorry 22 YO

31 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Almost hoping Demi comes back now solely just to shove it in the face of this Samuel Luckhurst Man Utd journo hack.

Getting him back for his playing quality is now secondary. Spite and one-upmanship comes first.

:spoton: 

That monotone ***** was really pissing me off.

39 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

According to wiki he has played 12 first team games in the last 2 years so that is a cool  £200k per game!

2 hours ago, Barack said:

Plus, his wages aren't the astronomical figure, people think, for a 3rd choice Man Utd left-back with one senior start.

I don't think he'll come to us. But if we can get Berra, Lafferty & Naismith...Demi is achievable. It's what the lad wants to do at the end of the day. Hopefully he sees the light...

I remember last season Levein said in a press conference that Hearts couldn’t compete with the wages he’s on at Man utd. If that Wilson lad Aberdeen have signed is on 30k a week I’d be surprised if Demi isn’t on 10k+ per week down there.....

8 hours ago, goldie83 said:

I remember last season Levein said in a press conference that Hearts couldn’t compete with the wages he’s on at Man utd. If that Wilson lad Aberdeen have signed is on 30k a week I’d be surprised if Demi isn’t on 10k+ per week down there.....

If we couldn't afford him  we wouldn't still be in the hunt to bring him back. We are still in that race and I certainly would not rule out seeing him back in maroon shortly.

More excited for Ngoo/Juanjo's departure than I am for Wallace's "arrival today" tbh.

What former players name will he use this time?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Possibly why he regressed. Too easy too soon to earn that money. Could be a good signing but then there have been similar players who just fall through the floor.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

More excited for Ngoo/Juanjo's departure than I am for Wallace's "arrival today" tbh.

Tommy Gronlund

5 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Lee Johnson? Spouts a similar amount of pish about hearts?

Dunno if it's been talked about but there was a Man Utd Reporter on Sportsound last night giving an insight into Aberdeen's new loan signing James Wilson. 

He said that Mitchell WON'T be moving back to Scotland. 

Edited by Top Corner

6 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Kestutis Ivaskavicous 

bennyuseless

...a bit disco

Here's what that fud, Luckhurst, had to say about Wilson (Aberdeen).

Samuel Luckhurst Retweeted Manchester United

Wanted a Championship loan but after Derby and Sheffield United not surprised he's ended up in Scotland, which is becoming a graveyard for U23s

2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Wanted a Championship loan but after Derby and Sheffield United not surprised he's ended up in Scotland, which is becoming a graveyard for U23s

Sounds like a right arrogant prick. 

...a bit disco
Just now, Barack said:

He's a bit of a diddy, isn't he.

Who does he work for?

Man Utd editor at Manchester Evening News.

...a bit disco
Just now, Ali Lawrie said:

Sounds like a right arrogant prick. 

Football begins and ends at Old Trafford.

With the occasional jaunt to Salford.

Velicka

letsalldothebeattie
4 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

What an absolute melt this guy is

...a bit disco
Just now, Barack said:

Top boi, then.

Sorry I doubted him now.

Would fit in well at the Edinburgh rag, no doubt.

5 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Wow, he sounds like a bellend.

...a bit disco
Just now, letsalldothebeattie said:

What an absolute melt this guy is

Indeed.

8 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

Wow, he sounds like a bellend.

Did you hear the interview on Mondays sportsound? Bellend does not begin to cover it. 

Guess The Crowd

Tony Watt.

Began promisingly, but soon got found out! 

CloustonHMFC
9 minutes ago, jamboj said:

Did you hear the interview on Mondays sportsound? Bellend does not begin to cover it. 

Listened to it last night, boys a trumpet and rightly got tore a new one from the panel. Can’t seem him being on Sportsound again ?

19 minutes ago, jamboj said:

Thankfully not!

39 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

Listened to it last night, boys a trumpet and rightly got tore a new one from the panel. Can’t seem him being on Sportsound again ?

He definitely sounded like a Pro Man Utd bellend but that doesn't rule out the chance that he might be a lot more in the know about where their young players are going than most. 

Edited by Top Corner

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, StevenNaismith said:

Some good news incoming I think ??

:thumbsup: