Sean Clare signs 3 year deal ( updated )

El Diez

1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Deviskan, can I ask, what was your previous username on here? I see similarities in your posting style to someone from days gone by? (Joke)!

You don't have to hold your hands up if Clare does sign, as you have said...you just don't think it will happen, in your opinion. (Try a chill pill, don't let strangers noise you up on a daft forum).

Never had one...always had the same Username on here, just never posted that much historically (and preferred to simply read about Hearts news, as I'd moved away from Edinburgh).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

• Deviskan

• Beast Boy

12 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

It always amazes me...the number of people on online forums able to determine a persons emotional state (angry) from looking at text...or because they swear occasionally...or use capital letters (as we all know that must mean they're shouting doesn't it!).

I'll say this slowly again just for you...no chance IN MY OPINION!

And if he did sign, I'd be more than happy top hold my hands up...and would obviously be chuffed our team had pulled off quite a coup.

Quite why the above has got so many pantwetters crying into their 'El Diez is ITK' Duvet and Pillowcase sets...is anyone's guess.

You sound angry and a bit unhinged. 

You’re also slowly becoming my favourite poster! Sorry Mitch :lol: 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

My short tuppence worth. 

I see absolutely no issues whatsoever in El Diez posting about Sean Clare being spotted as a potential signing. 

I don't think it is attention seeking with the likes of El Diaz, Daza and Notts, and I enjoy reading posts from the people who seem to have some inside info. 

Some deals will transpire, some will not but why they get the abuse is beyond me. 

As usual Jonno, spot on. What did you make of our mates last night. Cheer my Friday up with a bit of poetry :)

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

It always amazes me...the number of people on online forums able to determine a persons emotional state (angry) from looking at text...or because they swear occasionally...or use capital letters (as we all know that must mean they're shouting doesn't it!).

And if he did sign, I'd be more than happy top hold my hands up...and would obviously be chuffed our team had pulled off quite a coup.

Quite why the above has got so many pantwetters crying into their 'El Diez is ITK' Duvet and Pillowcase sets...is anyone's guess.

Communication is about 30% verbal ( actural words) with written it is about 50%( I think) , therefore context and the way it is written can tell the recipient of the intent and emotion. 

Bold, underline  capitals for example is an indicator of being angry, frustrated and aggressive. 

The use of..... Also implies suspense or sarcasm. 

For reasons unknown you've had a verbal spat with allot of posters, I'd reflect on that. 

Good to also see you backtrack a little from your no chance stance. 

Being a bit more balanced and flexible will stop you looking an arse should he sign. 

Allot of folk have replied, as quite honesty they prefer posters with a little itk info over slavers like you and me for that matter, their info and opinion is valued and they, like myself would like the itk'ers to continue posting and not be put off by posters like yourself who must be a 8 or a 9 on the banjo scale. 

1 hour ago, Barack said:

E48AF46B-51E5-4370-BAA8-B773867BA927.jpeg.c8d76ef365dc4f878f2a35bf5c9bbc0d.jpeg

Not with me in there with them, of course.

I charge for that kind of bubble bath.

:greggy:

:D 

9 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Communication is about 30% verbal ( actural words) with written it is about 50%( I think) , therefore context and the way it is written can tell the recipient of the intent and emotion. 

Bold, underline  capitals for example is an indicator of being angry, frustrated and aggressive. 

The use of..... Also implies suspense or sarcasm. 

For reasons unknown you've had a verbal spat with allot of posters, I'd reflect on that. 

Good to also see you backtrack a little from your no chance stance. 

Being a bit more balanced and flexible will stop you looking an arse should he sign. 

Allot of folk have replied, as quite honesty they prefer posters with a little itk info over slavers like you and me for that matter, their info and opinion is valued and they, like myself would like the itk'ers to continue posting and not be put off by posters like yourself who must be a 8 or a 9 on the banjo scale. 

Maybe if you had the capacity to read and take in ('actural') words written on the screen...you would have seen I stated 'IN MY OPINION' on a previous page of this thread (pages 2 and 3 to be exact).

I'll say it again...if someone wanting to appear ITK is 'put off' by someone saying 'no chance' or disagreeing their rumour will happen...then I'd suggest an online forum isn't the best place to air their rumour.

I also previously said...even if he doesn't sign with us, I wouldn't be on here giving it GIRFUY to everyone that disagreed with my opinion...as that, to me would be equally as pathetic as people unable to deal with an opposing view.  

As for your analysis of my posts...all I have to say to that is JESUS..........!

Edited by Deviskan

Got to laugh, THE SIGNINGS ARENT GOOD ENOUGH"...go for guys with a decent pedigree...."NO CHANCE WE'LL GET HIM". If people do expect us to mount a serious challenge in the league whether it be 1st, 2nd or 3rd, then we need to sign better calibre's of players. Reported in the times this morning apparently that Levein has indeed held talks so there is certainly substance to this rumour...

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Anyway back on topic...................when’s he signing?

Hopefully today! :clyay:

The Future's Maroon
1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

Hopefully today! :clyay:

ITK? ?

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Maybe if you had the capacity to read and take in ('actural') words written on the screen...you would have seen I stated 'IN MY OPINION' on a previous page of this thread (pages 2 and 3 to be exact).

I'll say it again...if someone wanting to appear ITK is 'put off' by someone saying 'no chance' or disagreeing their rumour will happen...then I'd suggest an online forum isn't the best place to air their rumour.

I also previously said...even if he doesn't sign with us, I wouldn't be on here giving it GIRFUY to everyone that disagreed with my opinion...as that, to me would be equally as pathetic as people unable to deal with an opposing view.  

As for your analysis of my posts...all I have to say to that is JESUS..........!

A little flair- I like it.:kiss:

A football forum is the best place for a football  rumour, a Hearts forum even more so for a Hearts rumour, can't really think  of a better place to talk about it. Maybe if you can't communicate in a reasonable and balanced way  communicating with humans isn't for you?

You've hijacked a good  thread, so I'll go back  on topic.

Be good if he signed, but if some of the English clubs rumoured to be interested are involved then it will be unlikely as we probably can't match the money they'd offer.

Maybe that's what you were  trying to say as well over the last few pages, but for some reason went all Donald Trump.

grumpy rebus

Saw this topic was “hot” and thought there had been some developments. Instead I find it’s the usual Kickback bunfight. 

Ah well, it’s all entertainment ???

9 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

His name is Sean Clare and he plays football for a living. 

And there is real genuine interest from Hearts. He came to Edinburgh this week for talks and a tour. We await the outcome. 

...a bit disco

The Times reporting our interest and that we are talking to him now.

A goer hopefully.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

A goer hopefully.

See my earlier post. Sudoko experts!

5 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

A goer hopefully.

They probably just lifted it from here, tbf.

D3CB2387-F7E3-4C47-99F3-629976A06826.jpeg

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, El Diez said:

They probably just lifted it from here, tbf.

D3CB2387-F7E3-4C47-99F3-629976A06826.jpeg

EEN lifted my Nowak story. Which I lifted from an inquisitive Sheep

9 minutes ago, Dazo said:

No chance. 

If he turns up at Burton to have a look round, I hope you’re not going to have a meltdown. 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Dazo said:

No chance. 

"no chance"... 

That phrase is getting branded aboot allot on here! 

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Yasssss a kickback meltdown to welcome the weekend!

It's like the Chuckle brothers show 'to me, to him, to me. The usual summer madness thank feck the proper stuff starts soon.

8 minutes ago, Zico said:

If he turns up at Burton to have a look round, I hope you’re not going to have a meltdown. 

Anyone who says he is possibly looking around there is a ATTENTION SEEKING LIAR.  

7 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

"no chance"... 

That phrase is getting branded aboot allot on here! 

It’s my new tattoo, then I really will be branded. 

1 hour ago, Deviskan said:

No need to shout.

Sheesh :pimp2:

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

Isn't Deviskan a cure for acid indigestion? 

;)

Think he gave himself acid indigestion.

Escobar PHM
3 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Tbf, is that not how most rumours start. 

He might not sign, but the guys been up here

Well it’s just that isn’t it - a rumour. One poster reported 2nd hand that he has been to Oriam. Another poster stated he had seen him at the club shop. Both could be utter nonsense. The guy is connected with up to 14 other clubs in the premiership and championship according to which rumour blog you read. Also rumours but If even a couple of those clubs are truly interested, I think it’s an easy conclusion to come to that we have no chance of getting him. 

Just opinion mate. If we HAVE really had him up here, then clearly we have a chance of getting him. It’s a case of whether you believe he has been here. I’m very doubtful. 

IMO he is a cut or two above what we’ve signed so far (apart from Naismith) and getting him would be a brilliant piece of business.

Edited by Escobar PHM

Hackney Hearts
18 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

It’s a case of whether you believe he has been here. I’m very doubtful. 

So you would be calling at least one poster a liar? And The Times - do they rely on titbits from JKB? I'm very doubtful.

I agree with you, actually signing him seems a longshot - but it seems reasonable to accept that he's been to talk to Hearts.

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

My short tuppence worth. 

I see absolutely no issues whatsoever in El Diez posting about Sean Clare being spotted as a potential signing. 

I don't think it is attention seeking with the likes of El Diaz, Daza and Notts, and I enjoy reading posts from the people who seem to have some inside info. 

Some deals will transpire, some will not but why they get the abuse is beyond me. 

This, in a nice wee nutshell.

Escobar PHM
3 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

So you would be calling at least one poster a liar? And The Times - do they rely on titbits from JKB? I'm very doubtful.

I agree with you, actually signing him seems a longshot - but it seems reasonable to accept that he's been to talk to Hearts.

Wasn’t aware The Times had run it. Link ?

Seymour M Hersh
2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Looking good folks. El Diez on the money for this one.

Bigger than Naismith?

Aye, he looks quite tall right enough! 

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Bigger than Naismith?

Excellent stuff!

Do you know much about what would stop him signing, other than money from bigger teams? 

Height wise aye haha

But playing wise, we won't know

The Apprentice
45 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Well it’s just that isn’t it - a rumour. One poster reported 2nd hand that he has been to Oriam. Another poster stated he had seen him at the club shop. Both could be utter nonsense. The guy is connected with up to 14 other clubs in the premiership and championship according to which rumour blog you read. Also rumours but If even a couple of those clubs are truly interested, I think it’s an easy conclusion to come to that we have no chance of getting him. 

Just opinion mate. If we HAVE really had him up here, then clearly we have a chance of getting him. It’s a case of whether you believe he has been here. I’m very doubtful. 

IMO he is a cut or two above what we’ve signed so far (apart from Naismith) and getting him would be a brilliant piece of business.

I have nothing whatsoever to gain from making up a rumour that I saw him at Tynecastle.  I am in no way ITK, or have any connections to anything ongoing at the club, I was purely commenting on the fact that someone has started a thread linking him with us and I can back that up. I have no knowledge either way how talks have gone or what the latest situation is, but that fact he's clearly been up for a look means talks have happened. 

The BBC Gossip column has taken a snippet from the Times reporting we have had talks too, so looks like this is being picked up in the media.

Edited by The Apprentice

11 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Bigger than Naismith?

This pleases me ?

The Future's Maroon
12 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Bigger than Naismith?

Interesting development, sounds positive.

Would you say he'd be a bigger signing than Naismith?

52 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Man alive have a lie down for pity’s sake

Hungry hippo
15 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Bigger than Naismith?

You still talking about Clare?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
19 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Bigger than Naismith?

No.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

A proven international with enormous experience in the English top tier versus a guy that's been out to Gillingham on loan as an achievement by 21.

Experience v Potential

I know which one I would be backing.

rudi must stay
21 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Bigger than Naismith?

No I don't think so. Another exciting one in what has been a great summer if it happens

Edited by rudi must stay

3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

NO CHANCE

'signed: a grown man'

Aye...certainly proving that Dazo!

:cornette:

...a bit disco
28 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Wasn’t aware The Times had run it. Link ?

From Scottish BBC Gossip.

Hearts manager Craig Levein's squad overhaul is not yet finished after holding talks with former Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Sean Clare. (Times, print edition)

Absolute Scenes
4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

A proven international with enormous experience in the English top tier versus a guy that's been out to Gillingham on loan as an achievement by 21.

Experience v Potential

I know which one I would be backing.

That's a bit disrespectful to the player! Both different positions, different players

Naismiths obviously the one I would choose over Sean. However we need a strong creative winger, and this could be the guy. Sean Clare has shown enough in his short career to be sought after teams like Everton and Aston Villa