Sean Clare signs 3 year deal ( updated )

El Diez

millerjames398

Looks a decent player from the vid clip, but does anyone know if that's a birthmark scar or mike Tyson style tattoo on the right side of his face? 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

• Deviskan

• Beast Boy

6 hours ago, Escobar PHM said:

Folk do realise that there is a difference between Hearts facility at Riccarton and Oriam yeh ?

There is a world class sports science department at Oriam. If this guy is indeed there it could simply be to do with a previous injury he needs help with.

Matt Ritchie was there a couple of weeks ago. We sure as hell aint signing him !!!

From the guy, a few weeks ago, arguing there was a chance we might sign Darren Fletcher as he was seen at Riccarton!! 

:lol:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

On loan lower leagues. Can't see why it would not be possible. Other clubs credited have possibly scouted and no more 

Escobar PHM
23 minutes ago, Shrekeo said:

From the guy, a few weeks ago, arguing there was a chance we might sign Darren Fletcher as he was seen at Riccarton!! 

:lol:

I said no such thing. Check back. It transpired he was there doing his badges. I reported a sighting of him there. Which is true and was verified by someone else. 

Edited by Escobar PHM

rudi must stay
11 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Really hope we sign this boy.

Looks a constant threat from the video and a nightmare to play v on his day. Ye I think he would be a good signing

sairyinthat
18 hours ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Presumably you’ve seen him play based on your last couple of posts? If so, anything you can tell us about him? 

I’ve got to be honest that I know very little about him, but after doing some research he seemed to have been very highly rated before he suffered some injury troubles.

So is it /would it be a Patersonesque type move by us?

18 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Has this got a mention in any local media yet or only on here?

Nope...just mentions last month like:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/14/do-wolves-winning-sean-clare-race-would-pour-salt-in-aston-villa/

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-everton-leeds-wolves-move-in-as-villa-pull-back-on-midfield-signing

But aye...we're definitely a realistic shout!

rudi must stay
25 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

From that, if we got him, you'd have to say he'd be the coup of the summer

1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

From that, if we got him, you'd have to say he'd be the coup of the summer

He'd probably be the biggest coup we have had in years you mean...this isn't an older pro, this is a young player in high demand (from clubs with significantly more resources than us).

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

He'd probably be the biggest coup we have had in years you mean...this isn't an older pro, this is a young player in high demand (from clubs with significantly more resources than us).

Coup of the century

31 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

You don't actually believe the rubbish you read in those blogs / Sites do you ?     :cornette:

If you believe the HITC site Lafferty is away to Glasgow along with Souttar and Jamie Walker already plays for them !!! 

Don't you have a better source for your rumours ?? (given you are treating them as fact in this thread) 

2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Coup of the century

I'm struggling to think of a similar signing we've made over the years...with us beating a host of Premier League/English Championship Teams to a young player in high demand?

Anyone think of one?

4 minutes ago, GingaNinja said:

You don't actually believe the rubbish you read in those blogs / Sites do you ?     :cornette:

If you believe the HITC site Lafferty is away to Glasgow along with Souttar and Jamie Walker already plays for them !!! 

Don't you have a better source for your rumours ?? (given you are treating them as fact in this thread) 

My rumours?

I'll give you a little hint...perhaps read the thread and not the last post, and you will discover:

1. This isn't my rumour

2. I was responding to Cosanostra, asking if there were any media mentions of Hearts interest in the player...to which I responded, nope...only these mentions.

3. Please show me where i treated those links as 'fact'?

I'll await your backtrack with anticipation...

Edited by Deviskan

rudi must stay

I'm struggling to think of a similar signing we've made over the years...with us beating a host of Premier League/English Championship Teams to a young player in high demand?

Anyone think of one?

Made quite a few under Romanov. Dimitru Copilot, Kostadinov

Edited by rudi must stay

Cosanostra said :

50 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

You used these sources to try and prove your point :

37 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

My rumours?

So I'm saying those sources are rubbish don't you have a more reliable source for the rumours on who is interested in him ? (make sense now ?) 

gorgieheart

so , basically this thread has gone the way of many others... 

starts with a wee rumour, a sighting...

end with handbags at dawn, toys oot the buggie  and my dads bigger than your's !

When do the school hols end  ? 

Edited by gorgieheart
spelling

1 minute ago, GingaNinja said:

Cosanostra said :

50 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

You used these sources to try and prove your point :

So I'm saying those sources are rubbish don't you have a more reliable source for the rumours on who is interested in him ? (make sense now ?) 

Read my edited post...

I'll also add...you're basing your opinion on the 'rumour' posted by El Diez (a guy on the internet I'd assume you have never met)...claiming he saw the player at the Oriam?

Interesting stuff Ginga!

P.S. I saw Oliver Burke earlier today in the Hearts Club Shop...he was getting shown around by a couple of Hearts Employees...make of that what you will.

8 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Made quite a few under Romanov. Dimitru Copilot, Kostadinov

Jamie Mole. 

12 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Anyone think of one?

Jeremy Goss :cornette:though he was a bit older but thought it was quite funny

Edited by 1971fozzy

gorgieheart

P.S. I saw Oliver Burke earlier today in the Hearts Club Shop...he was getting shown around by a couple of Hearts Employees...make of that what you will.

They have one in York ?  Anywhere near the Jorvik thing ? 

:-)

Just now, gorgieheart said:

They have one in York ?  Anywhere near the Jorvik thing ? 

:-)

Yeah, we're branching out!

3 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Read my edited post...

I'll also add...you're basing your opinion on the 'rumour' posted by El Diez (a guy on the internet I'd assume you have never met)...claiming he saw the player at the Oriam?

Interesting stuff Ginga!

Oliver’s auntie is Ann. 

SuperstarSteve
17 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Anyone think of one?

Demetriu Copil. Beat Liverpool to his signature but think he was abit too young and immature to progress his career, saying that he’s about 27 now and pretty much a nobody.

5 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Read my edited post...

Interesting stuff Ginga!

I didn't say this was happening ?? read my posts :ninja:

I'm only asking you for a better source for your links because I personally don't believe a word I read on those sites you posted , I'm not here to bash you , like others seem to be :huh2: 

Interesting player.

The advantage of coming to us is first team football and putting himself in the window for a English Premiership move. He won't get that sitting on the bench for Leeds or Villa.

Con is we could not match their wages. All depends on his and our morivation. Certainly not out the question. 

gorgieheart
Just now, Deviskan said:

Yeah, we're branching out!

Nice, about time we increased our Yorkshire representation !

M O T  ;-)

6 minutes ago, GingaNinja said:

I didn't say this was happening ?? read my posts :ninja:

I'm only asking you for a better source for your links because I personally don't believe a word I read on those sites you posted , I'm not here to bash you , like others seem to be :huh2: 

You don't seem to be getting it Ginga...so I'll spell it out for you.

I said at the start of this thread, that in my opinion...there's absolutely no chance this one is happening, in response to the opening post from El Diez saying he had seen him.

Today, Cosa asked if there were any mentions of us being interested in him...to which, I searched Google to check...and found none, but linked a couple of examples of mentions I did see.

I NEVER SAID THEY WERE PROOF! they were just the most recent links showing the names of people 'supposedly' interested in the player.

Has it sunk in now?

I'll assume you're more than able to use Google...if you want to toddle off and look for any other links then be my guest.

You don't seem to be getting it Ginga...so I'll spell it out for you.

I said at the start of this thread, that in my opinion...there's absolutely no chance this one is happening, in response to the opening post from El Diez saying he had seen him.

Today, Cosa asked if there were any mentions of us being interested in him...to which, I searched Google to check...and found none, but linked a couple of examples of mentions I did see.

I NEVER SAID THEY WERE PROOF! they were just the most recent links showing the names of people 'supposedly' interested in the player.

Has it sunk in now?

I'll assume you're more than able to use Google...if you want to toddle off and look for any other links then be my guest.

Funny I did toddle off and check google myself as you put it ..... no credible sources I can see except one saying Charlton are interested and Leeds .... a lot of not so reliable blogs saying the teams you mention though . All the stories I can find are from June I was looking for something a bit nearer maybe from July but you obviously can't help so I'll toddle off .

P.S if you post a link as part of your answer that's you demonstrating your point (In case you wondered where I'm coming from)

Lord Beni of Gorgie
19 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

Nice, about time we increased our Yorkshire representation !

M O T  ;-)

Bit slow on the transfer news there?

10 minutes ago, GingaNinja said:

Funny I did toddle off and check google myself as you put it ..... no credible sources I can see except one saying Charlton are interested and Leeds .... a lot of not so reliable blogs saying the teams you mention though . All the stories I can find are from June I was looking for something a bit nearer maybe from July but you obviously can't help so I'll toddle off .

P.S if you post a link as part of your answer that's you demonstrating your point (In case you wondered where I'm coming from)

Game set and match to you 

26 minutes ago, GingaNinja said:

So you're saying that there needs to be a link proving your point (although I wasn't making a POINT, I was posting an EXAMPLE as per Cosa's request...previous to which, I posted an OPINION)?

Where's the link in the above post saying those sights are not credible? Or is that your opinion?

Here's another link:

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/championship-rumour-mill-leeds-united-enter-race-for-sheffield-wednesday-star-1-9207463

Everton, Fulham, Aston Villa and Leeds United have all asked about the availability of midfielder Sean Clare, according to reports.

As I've previously said...if my opinion is wrong, I'll be more than happy to hold my hands up...I'll await with baited breath, posters like yourself that seem to have taking umbrage with my opinion that this rumour is deluded pish, also holding your hands up and saying my opinion was indeed correct.

1 hour ago, gorgieheart said:

so , basically this thread has gone the way of many others... 

starts with a wee rumour, a sighting...

end with handbags at dawn, toys oot the buggie  and my dads bigger than your's !

When do the school hols end  ? 

You have just described 90% of all threads on JKB

:gok:

Edited by i8hibsh

45 minutes ago, GingaNinja said:

By the way, I'm waiting for you asking the original poster that 'saw' the player at the Oriam...posting a link to back up his sighting?

Nah?

But, but but...he needs a link to demonstrate his point?!

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You have just described 90% of all threads on JKB

:gok:

The other 10 turn into threads with quotes from the Simpsons and Alan Partridge

Lord Beni of Gorgie
16 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

So you're saying that there needs to be a link proving your point (although I wasn't making a POINT, I was posting an EXAMPLE as per Cosa's request...previous to which, I posted an OPINION)?

Where's the link in the above post saying those sights are not credible? Or is that your opinion?

Here's another link:

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/championship-rumour-mill-leeds-united-enter-race-for-sheffield-wednesday-star-1-9207463

Everton, Fulham, Aston Villa and Leeds United have all asked about the availability of midfielder Sean Clare, according to reports.

As I've previously said...if my opinion is wrong, I'll be more than happy to hold my hands up...I'll await with baited breath, posters like yourself that seem to have taking umbrage with my opinion that this rumour is deluded pish, also holding your hands up and saying my opinion was indeed correct.

That Yorkshire Evening Post link . I check it most days rarely ever does anything happen.

I never seen him and don’t believe I claimed to, deviskan?

Kinda hard to see who’s at the Oriam when in Greece.

I also never once claimed he would sign. I’d never heard of the guy until yesterday.

I know he was at the Oriam however.

100%.

?

The Apprentice
3 minutes ago, El Diez said:

I also never once claimed he would sign. I’d never heard of the guy until yesterday.

100%.

?

Well he was definitely being shown around Tynecastle on Monday as seen through my own two eyes.

That's not to say he will sign though - it was well publicised that Jordan Roberts was up for a look and he's gone elsewhere - but clearly there are discussions happening.

4 minutes ago, El Diez said:

100%.

?

To be completely crystal clear...I cannot be arsed with the ITK bollocks, and I'm more than happy to be surprised by the players Hearts sign.

If posters like yourself want to make vague threads/posts about player rumours, with the aim to generate debate then crack on...each to our own on how we get our jollies.

I simply said in response to the thread, that in my opinion there was no chance we would sign him.

5 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

To be completely crystal clear...I cannot be arsed with the ITK bollocks, and I'm more than happy to be surprised by the players Hearts sign.

If posters like yourself want to make vague threads/posts about player rumours, with the aim to generate debate then crack on...each to our own on how we get our jollies.

I simply said in response to the thread, that in my opinion there was no chance we would sign him.

I care little for what you can and cannot be arsed with.

Trust this clarifies.

?

9 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Well he was definitely being shown around Tynecastle on Monday as seen through my own two eyes.

That's not to say he will sign though - it was well publicised that Jordan Roberts was up for a look and he's gone elsewhere - but clearly there are discussions happening.

Thank you, The Apprentice.

We appear to be singing from the same hymn sheet. ??

Jambof3tornado

Given that Roberts ended up at ipswich but was courted by us its pretty clear that Clare could easily come to us, even at our lowly sunday pub level.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Still remember seeing her in hmv in swindon when her first single came out. Tight denim daisy duke style shorts right up the crack of her bum.

The wife pointed out how young she was............

At least you forgot all about it..... 

19 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Surely if he was looking around Tynecastle there is a chance he will sign ? however slim that chance is. I’ve no idea if he will or won’t but just pointing out the bolloxness of your posts on the matter. 

Great city great team great facilities add in the teams in our Betfred group what more does a player want.

3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Surely if he was looking around Tynecastle there is a chance he will sign ? however slim that chance is. I’ve no idea if he will or won’t but just pointing out the bolloxness of your posts on the matter. 

And by your post...I’d therefore assume you’re more than happy to accept anything you’re told by complete strangers is correct at face value.

good for you!

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Great city great team great facilities add in the teams in our Betfred group what more does a player want.

I'm not sure if this is a serious post. I don't see the Betfred cup as a factor at all

Edited by rudi must stay