Ha, ha, ha Lemon

whodanny

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

It should have been double figures. 

According to some feckin ‘genius’ on here about three weeks ago, it could never have been ten because we only had seven shots on target.

But, duh!!

We stopped playing after 55 minutes. If we had continued the way we were that day (with 35 minutes to go, Mr Genius),  we could have, and probably would have, got the required 10 goals because these low life green shitebags were well and truly beaten, nay hammered, by that point.

Said genius probably sitting in rather damp pyjamas at the moment thinking of Pat Stantons  97th minute equalising goal at the school end. And, of course, of said goal scorer making his own taxi equally damp.

:fth: 

Lucille's Thirsty
4 hours ago, Morgan said:

Deserves all he gets.

Couldn’t agree more he’s a complete and utter gremlin. Hideous Creature.

Do the poor deluded souls on needsoap.net think he did it because Hibs got a point?

He doesn’t give a shiny sh*t about Hibs, he did it because Rangers didn’t win.

FFS . The guy is a t*sser and. h*bs manager but he’s been subjected to 90 mins of sectarian abuse . Yes he maybe deserves rebuke for his response but surely the SFA should say something about The Rangers “support”.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

According to some feckin ‘genius’ on here about three weeks ago, it could never have been ten because we only had seven shots on target.

But, duh!!

We stopped playing after 55 minutes. If we had continued the way we were that day (with 35 minutes to go, Mr Genius),  we could have, and probably would have, got the required 10 goals because these low life green shitebags were well and truly beaten, nay hammered, by that point.

Said genius probably sitting in rather damp pyjamas at the moment thinking of Pat Stantons  97th minute equalising goal at the school end. And, of course, of said goal scorer making his own taxi equally damp.

Yes Morgan.  I think you've captured that issue to perfection.  It irks me to this day that in the 40 minutes after my son texted me about the 4th goal I only had one further cause to celebrate.

To make matters worse he told me that we were clearly just pissing about and repeatedly passing the ball in our own half under no pressure.

I was there for 0-7 Morgan and the fact we didn't rip them to shreds still irks.

Just imagine what Beattie could have done to them.

The statement you quote about 7 attempts on goal defies credulity.  Must have been Boston Hibby, the caravan dweller.

HillmanHearts

"Fourth is unacceptable" 

Then running around celebrating fourth like a lunatic !

Hibs don't do irony.

chester copperpot

Did you know that Neil Lennon invented the toothbrush......

Otherwise it would've been called a teethbrush.

57 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

????

Nookie Bear
7 hours ago, FWJ said:

Do the poor deluded souls on needsoap.net think he did it because Hibs got a point?

He doesn’t give a shiny sh*t about Hibs, he did it because Rangers didn’t win.

Good point, he did it to wind up the rangers support more than anything. 

9 hours ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

12 month ban for pretending to be a plane :lol:

Remind me again of Roy Keane's ban for his tackle on Haaland?

As I said football is lenient, pathetically so.Keane should have been banned longer.

Re Lennon.  Running 50 yards on to the pitch to scream in a match officials face, excessive foul language and the c bomb last season and many more.

Top class football the world over has a technical area.  He smashed any form of leniency with his antics.  On its own, and as first offence, yep warning, additional game ban.  But he's lucky in general he's not been banned for longer taking everything in to account.

That said, no-one deserves to put up with what he has had to either.

6 minutes ago, H2 said:

It's entertainment, 3 match ban IMO is way over the top. Much worse things go on unpunnished.

Its a 1 match ban he's been given. And the 2 suspended from a previous occasion. 

Edited by gjcc
Clarity

2 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Its a 1 match ban he's been given. And the 2 suspended from a previous occasion. 

More reasonable.

13 hours ago, jambo1961 said:

Fair enough each to there own

I would have preferred Rangers  to have won  the game especially after being down 3-0  and sickening the Lochend faithful ,rather than witness there clown of a Manager celebrating a late goal for a draw 

But I suppose some Jambos are just drawn towards Lennon and his arrogance when things go his way ,only on here though eh 

Weren't you on a thread in the Shed saying you like a good old Orange parade? 

Re the original, I couldn't really care less that Lennon's got a 3-match ban.  Fud acting like a fud.  Who'd a thunk it?

Edited by Haken

I thought it was funny as hell.

Same as his "I can't believe I'm saying this, but we needed the fourth goal"

Montgomery Brewster
9 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Yes Morgan.  I think you've captured that issue to perfection.  It irks me to this day that in the 40 minutes after my son texted me about the 4th goal I only had one further cause to celebrate.

To make matters worse he told me that we were clearly just pissing about and repeatedly passing the ball in our own half under no pressure.

I was there for 0-7 Morgan and the fact we didn't rip them to shreds still irks.

The statement you quote about 7 attempts on goal defies credulity.  Must have been Boston Hibby, the caravan dweller.

I concur. 

Although i I wasn’t at the infamous game I lived throughout the 70’s and It was grim. 

They never missed an opportunity and was made worse by the amount of late equalisers they scored against us as Morgan eluded to.

one day a hearts team won’t take the boot off the neck and really ram it up them.

Gorgie rules. FTH 

9 hours ago, Wilson said:

FFS . The guy is a t*sser and. h*bs manager but he’s been subjected to 90 mins of sectarian abuse . Yes he maybe deserves rebuke for his response but surely the SFA should say something about The Rangers “support”.

Yes I'm sure he was...For 90 minutes he wasn't, not that the period of abuse matters.....However this is the same Lennon who was goading and cupping his ear to the Rangers support at Ibrox. If he's that upset about it then don't react to it...All he does is fuel the fires. Ignore it, report it and make sure something gets done about it. Guys like Lennon have the profile to really make a difference, but no he behaves like an 8 year old in the playground, and instead of the focus being on the neanderthals in the away end it's all about him...again.

He really pisses me off, all too willing to play the victim when it suits but more than capable of being the protagonist when it's not going his way. 

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

Yes I'm sure he was...For 90 minutes he wasn't, not that the period of abuse matters.....However this is the same Lennon who was goading and cupping his ear to the Rangers support at Ibrox. If he's that upset about it then don't react to it...All he does is fuel the fires. Ignore it, report it and make sure something gets done about it. Guys like Lennon have the profile to really make a difference, but no he behaves like an 8 year old in the playground, and instead of the focus being on the neanderthals in the away end it's all about him...again.

He really pisses me off, all too willing to play the victim when it suits but more than capable of being the protagonist when it's not going his way. 

Exactly. The same Lennon who, after the John Wilson game, made a point of strutting across the pitch to take the acclaim of the away support from inside the penalty area. He was lapping up the acclaim and abuse in equal measures.

On that night, by the way, the police should have told him to get his arse down the tunnel the moment the final whistle went.

Ron Burgundy

It'll all end in tears when a drunken Rangers fan sticks a pint glass in his face during a night on the tiles. It's inevitable.

3 hours ago, Haken said:

Weren't you on a thread in the Shed saying you like a good old Orange parade? 

Re the original, I couldn't really care less that Lennon's got a 3-match ban.  Fud acting like a fud.  Who'd a thunk it?

Aye and why not

16 minutes ago, jambo1961 said:

Aye and why not

Each to their own.  Just gives your comments on Lennon and Rangers a bit of context.

Lennon is taking the piss with his actions. Does what he wants. 

SFA will really hammer him if he does anything next season. 

13 hours ago, Morgan said:

But, duh!!

Templeton as second half sub and it would have been TEN 

6 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

:lol: 

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Templeton as second half sub and it would have been TEN 

If indeed Hearts had ‘gone for it’.

We’ll never get a better chance to finally bury 7-0

11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Lennon is taking the piss with his actions. Does what he wants. 

SFA will really hammer him if he does anything next season. 

I doubt it. And it's not if its when...he can't help himself. 

Edited by Rudy T

12 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I doubt it. And it's not if its when...he can't help himself. 

Yeah 

And it's actually a 7 match ban - has a 4 match European ban which will probably cover Hibs Europa League campaign.

Pasquale for King
46 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yeah 

And it's actually a 7 match ban - has a 4 match European ban which will probably cover Hibs Europa League campaign.

It’s a fair point.

Shows the difference though, sent to the stand after 10 minutes of his first competitive match and gets a 4 match ban. He was sent to the stand at least twice last season, not sure how many the year before but had the bust up with Duffy, and then gets a one game ban for running about on the pitch? As much as the abuse he receives is horrific and shouldnt happen, does any other Hibs or Celtic manager act like he does. The look on Dempster and Petries face when he gets sent to sit beside them is that of a teacher dealing with a delinquent child.  

Captain America
48 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Pretty harsh ban. No doubt done to appease King or orcs.

1 game ban is standard for what he done.

It's only 3 match due to suspended ban he had earlier in the season. 

maroonnicky63

I thought it was funny really , last game of the season and the look on some of the fans faces was a hoot

1 hour ago, maroonnicky63 said:

I thought it was funny really , last game of the season and the look on some of the fans faces was a hoot

I don't recall the camera showing the faces of the Rangers fans during the incident and didn't have a problem with him running about, bad day when we want to suck the life out of the game. 

I don't really mind what Lennon did or if any other Manager did similar, its the fact Lenny  cant take it when it not going his way and has continually been sent to the stand and banned for his  aggressive behaviour if and when that's the case , even  at Rotherham he was the same 

Mans a menace given half a chance 

1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

old joke, couldn't resist 

I've never heard it before so I'm glad your resistance was low. :D

chester copperpot
Just now, Morgan said:

I've never heard it before so I'm glad your resistance was low. :D

Well in that case, I just made it up :D

It's usually a town etc etc but couldn't resist the joke due to Lennon being a gingivitis *****! :D

16 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

CORRECT

maroonnicky63
17 hours ago, YellowSub said:

I don't recall the camera showing the faces of the Rangers fans during the incident and didn't have a problem with him running about, bad day when we want to suck the life out of the game. 

who said anything about cameras ????