Ha, ha, ha Lemon

whodanny

2 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

was worth it to see the seethe from the Govan neanderthals

Well, that too, but Lennon is a man who doesn't know how to conduct himself properly in a public place. I could imagine the wee nyaff doing that sort of thing in the street outside a pub while his mates are in a scrap with someone he's antagonised. The guy is just not capable of behaving himself in a manner befitting a Football manager.

The White Cockade
1 minute ago, whodanny said:

Well, that too, but Lennon is a man who doesn't know how to conduct himself properly in a public place. I could imagine the wee nyaff doing that sort of thing in the street outside a pub while his mates are in a scrap with someone he's antagonised. The guy is just not capable of behaving himself in a manner befitting a Football manager.

yeah the man obviously has some mental issues and loses it under pressure and may eventually lose it completely

but for some reason I can't help liking the guy for wearing his heart on his sleeve

1 minute ago, The White Cockade said:

yeah the man obviously has some mental issues and loses it under pressure and may eventually lose it completely

but for some reason I can't help liking the guy for wearing his heart on his sleeve

And lots of head coaches do wear their hearts on their sleeves. Not least our Craig. But we don't see Craig running onto the park making aggressive gestures at the ref. I wear my Heart on my sleeve when I'm shouting myself hoarse for the Hearts during a game, but I've never been lifted or even warned about my behaviour in 40 years of attending football. You just can't let it take over, he does.

4 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

for me it was

hilarious

Juvenile is the word I would use. I would have been embarrassed to my core if a Hearts manager had conducted himself in that manner. 

Just now, goldie83 said:

Juvenile is the word I would use. I would have been embarrassed to my core if a Hearts manager had conducted himself in that manner. 

But all the hibs fans think it was great

can you imaging the Hearts manager doing that... would be all the Harry Potter carry on and ban him for weeks 

Just now, theshed said:

can you imaging the Hearts manager doing that... would be all the Harry Potter carry on and ban him for weeks 

Craig is a wee bit more subtle than that, hence the baiting of Brenda and the sublime "Natural order" comment.

2 minutes ago, theshed said:

Just as well for you that HP has posted on this thread. :) 

Just now, theshed said:

Just shows what level they are operating on mate.........frightening to think some on here were amused by something Lemon had done.

Nookie Bear
19 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Yeah, love seeing hibs score...

Did the cameras even show the rangers fans at the time? Not sure they did so no idea how we would enjoy their seethe. 

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Yeah, love seeing hibs score...

Did the cameras even show the rangers fans at the time? Not sure they did so no idea how we would enjoy their seethe. 

:spoton:

16 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

for me it was

hilarious

Fair enough each to there own

I would have preferred Rangers  to have won  the game especially after being down 3-0  and sickening the Lochend faithful ,rather than witness there clown of a Manager celebrating a late goal for a draw 

But I suppose some Jambos are just drawn towards Lennon and his arrogance when things go his way ,only on here though eh 

He also has a 4 match European ban from his first match in charge v Brondby. So assuming they beat the Faroese side he’ll be in the stand for their first 7 games of the season.

Bazzas right boot
32 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

3 week ban.1 week per tooth.

Twat.

:fth:

:Funny-Post:

gorgie rd eh11

So a one game ban for running on the pitch goading opposition supporters.

He continues to be treated lightly while claiming to be hard done to. Very Celtic/Hibs.

If all he did was run on the pitch celebrating, pretending to be an aeroplane, then it seems a bit harsh. Unless there's some deeply offensive meaning to Rangers in pretending to be a plane I'm not aware of. 

Still, he's the Hibs manager so **** him. It's a win-win for me. Either way, a blue or green mutant is going to be cheesed off. 

1 minute ago, Normthebarman said:

If all he did was run on the pitch celebrating, pretending to be an aeroplane, then it seems a bit harsh. Unless there's some deeply offensive meaning to Rangers in pretending to be a plane I'm not aware of. 

Still, he's the Hibs manager so **** him. It's a win-win for me. Either way, a blue or green mutant is going to be cheesed off. 

he did it to goad the rangers fans

Just now, milky_26 said:

Isn't celebrating a goal anytime goading the opposition? 

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

Indirectly he did and its nothing new

NL is  a right wee character when its all going his way some might say, had that been the other way round he would be spitting feathers

But its obvious wee lenny has his fans on here, there you go 

1 hour ago, The White Cockade said:

I get where you are coming from but sport and life in general needs rules and laws.

He breaks them continuously and significantly.

He's lucky football is so lenient.  And Scottish football even more so.

He should be facing a 12 month touchline ban taking into account  his previous notably conduct towards match officials.

You might change your mind if you got the wrath of his Texts when he's in a fowl mood 

He's a vile loser

23 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

So a one game ban for running on the pitch goading opposition supporters.

He continues to be treated lightly while claiming to be hard done to. Very Celtic/Hibs.

:spoton:

for me it was

hilarious

Was quite disappointed they didn’t end up blowing the huge lead they had in the game.

thats just me though.

I've paid no attention to this. The only clip I can see is the short one in the link. Now if I remember correctly, wasn't that game at Easter Road? So it wasn't even in front of the Rangers fans from what I can tell. As I said, I'm perfectly happy that Lennon has a ban, I'd just be a bit cheesed off if Levein was banned should he ever display a similar lack of class. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Price said:

Really need to put these ****ers back in their place next season.

P6 W6 would be... 

:sweeet:

Have we ever had a perfect season against them? 

Edited by Normthebarman

Captain Price
9 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

P6 W6 would be... 

:sweeet:

Have we ever had a perfect season against them? 

2011/12? P4 W4

2-0, at Tynecastle, 3-1 at Easter Road, and 2-0 again at Tynecastle later in the season. We never played them after the split because they were fighting a relegation battle :laugh:

The final pumping was on the 19th of May, but you might already know about that.  

Edited by Captain Price

Maroon 1874
6 minutes ago, Captain Price said:

Really need to put these ****ers back in their place next season.

This is what counts when it comes right down to it ... I want to see that mutant's seethe every effin week and him finally getting carted, he's an absolute **** of a man

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

The season we donated the rock hard tadger up their map of Bonanza farters to win the Scottish Cup was perfect in my eyes.....

:fth:

Another 4 or 5 thrusts from the big maroon boaby on the 19th would have been nice. 

It should have been ten

:cornette:

:bolt:

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, whodanny said:

And lots of head coaches do wear their hearts on their sleeves. Not least our Craig. But we don't see Craig running onto the park making aggressive gestures at the ref. I wear my Heart on my sleeve when I'm shouting myself hoarse for the Hearts during a game, but I've never been lifted or even warned about my behaviour in 40 years of attending football. You just can't let it take over, he does.

This 

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Although I hate to admit it was funny. Had he still been at the Tims would he still get the suspension? 

Probably get a knighthood. Mind you, that shite would serve the wee scrote right too.

fabienleclerq

I thought it was quite funny, can imagine the "people" weren't to shy dishing it back.

Deserves a ban but harmless really.

It should have been ten

Fanta pubes celebrated as if they’d won the league but what a phud to make of himself when they’d just let a 3-0 lead slip only for the game to finish a draw....oh ma sides :laugh: It’s no a plane he needs it’s a taxi!

:mmtaxi:

:lolpoint:  :lenny:

Someone (an undercover Jambo perhaps) recently dredged up a Hibs.nest thread on Lennon from a few years back. Very funny. It pretty much ran along the lines of the slating he gets here and, no doubt, on other club's forums. Every scuttler, to a cockroach, slated him. 

Even funnier was the recriminations and accusations. Tried to find it but couldn't (only spent a few mins searching). They probably deleted it, sadly.

TheAntiHibee

His next press conference might be along the lines of:

"This 3 match ban has really made me consider my position over the summer......"

Attention seeking twat. 

2 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

They do like to play the Dambusters March at Ibrox, so maybe Rangers took it personally. :wink:

2 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

I get where you are coming from but sport and life in general needs rules and laws.

He breaks them continuously and significantly.

He's lucky football is so lenient.  And Scottish football even more so.

He should be facing a 12 month touchline ban taking into account  his previous notably conduct towards match officials.

12 month ban for pretending to be a plane :lol:

Remind me again of Roy Keane's ban for his tackle on Haaland?

Tynecastlesmychurch
4 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Not a proper punishment for me.  Loss of 25 points would be far more telling.

:clyay: