• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hughesie27

• luckyBatistuta

• Phil Dunphy

• Armageddon

The wife was watching it last night. I walked out the room as soon as it started, because the problem with these shows is that no matter how utterly shite they are, if you start watching you generally have to see it through to the end.

Shanks said no

We watched it for the first time, can’t say we were overly impressed. 

Will watch a couple more nights but don’t intend getting hooked 

Armageddon
2 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Danny Dyer called his daughter Dani? 

:cornette:

He's that much of an arsehole I'd have been disappointed if he didn't!!

luckyBatistuta
35 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Cannie beat it :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-44286454

Scottish girl my early fave

‘Certainly not on looks then.

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

That surely doesn’t surprise you MP. The man is an erse.

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Armageddon said:

He's that much of an arsehole I'd have been disappointed if he didn't!!

:laugh:  Great minds

Geoff the Mince

It rivals Britains Got Talent , The X Factor and the Voice for the biggest pile on shite on tv. 

Салатные палочки

What happens in it?  

I haven't watched it but seen plenty of folk going on about it on Facebook.  My guess is an incredibly handsome bunch of lads fight it out for the attentions of an incredibly gorgeous bunch of lassies?  Just like Big Brother without the arsing about arguing over shopping lists.  

Seen a few "please compliment me" posts on FB last night from lassies talking about how beautiful the lassies are and how bad it makes them feel.  Great self-esteem builder that ITV2.  

Der Kaiser

More worrying is that a significant percentage of the population watch this sort of guff. 

There are days I truly would welcome another world war and thin out this herd.

hughesie27
6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

What happens in it?  

I haven't watched it but seen plenty of folk going on about it on Facebook.  My guess is an incredibly handsome bunch of lads fight it out for the attentions of an incredibly gorgeous bunch of lassies?  Just like Big Brother without the arsing about arguing over shopping lists.  

Seen a few "please compliment me" posts on FB last night from lassies talking about how beautiful the lassies are and how bad it makes them feel.  Great self-esteem builder that ITV2.  

You need to be in a "couple" to stay in the game. so the lads and lassies take turns picking who they want to be with and keep in the competition.

Never watched it until I gave the first season a go on Netflix to see what it was all about. Was pleasantly surprised it's actually a no bad watch. The co restarts this year don't even appear to be the typical sort of arsehole you'd expect either.

Scottish lassie is a tart.

luckyBatistuta
25 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

More worrying is that a significant percentage of the population watch this sort of guff. 

I come out with this regularly, sad times.

19 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

You need to be in a "couple" to stay in the game. so the lads and lassies take turns picking who they want to be with and keep in the competition.

Never watched it until I gave the first season a go on Netflix to see what it was all about. Was pleasantly surprised it's actually a no bad watch. The co restarts this year don't even appear to be the typical sort of arsehole you'd expect either.

Scottish lassie is a tart.

Are they not all tarts. They’re live on tv and getting stuck in to one another and for money. Would you want any of your kids anywhere near it?

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Armageddon
32 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Love this show

absolutely love it

Same here - PM me babe.  #LoveIsland4Eva

hughesie27
17 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Are they not all tarts. They’re live on tv and getting stuck in to one another and for money. Would you want any of your kids anywhere near it?

It's a good point. I just mean that the Scottish girl is putting herself out like a shop front.

She's probably the ugliest of the lot.

Armageddon
2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

It's a good point. I just mean that the Scottish girl is putting herself out like a shop front.

She's probably the ugliest of the lot.

Aye - total dug right enough!

Image result for love island scottish girl

luckyBatistuta
10 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Aye - total dug right enough!

Image result for love island scottish girl

I’d like to see that with the makeup off, because facially, she ain’t that nice. Saying that...would:laugh: 

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Can we not get the French to do some more nuclear testing on that island?

Mallorca?

That would be a shame.

Armageddon
14 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’d like to see that with the makeup off, because facially, she ain’t that nice. Saying that...would:laugh: 

I'd eat her shite with a toothpick.

doctor jambo
55 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Well, for youngsters you can EITHER work 50 years in a call centre to make a million,

or do reality TV once, then some other meaningless guff for a year or 2, and make more

Governor Tarkin
28 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Well, for youngsters you can EITHER work 50 years in a call centre to make a million,

or do reality TV once, then some other meaningless guff for a year or 2, and make more

An excellent synopsis of the modern world, Doc, that's me convinced.

I'll be sure to encourage my kids to whore themselves out to the slavering masses on reality TV instead of pursuing a fine education and rewarding career.

Dagger Is Back
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'll be sure to encourage my kids to whore themselves out to the slavering masses on reality TV instead of pursuing a fine education and rewarding career.

The shallowness of the modern world indeed

doctor jambo
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Fair point, but if you are young, attractive and cerebrally limited, that may be your choice

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

You and me both. My wife, who’d I’d previously considered educated, well read etc has started watching this.

BGT was bad enough but this is worse on so many levels 

doctor jambo

And also don't mistake that for approval on my part

I am spending thousands on private education

though it does rankle a bit that (with them inheriting their mother's good looks) they can possibly make more in a year stotting around in swimwear partying , drinking and having fun than doing almost anything else

and after the TV show can return to a "proper career"

William H. Bonney

More people applied for the show this year than applicants for Oxford and Cambridge combined. 

hughesie27
1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

It was precisely seeing her the morning after the first night that I made that judgment. Face like a horse.

49 minutes ago, lewis2006 said:

Telly for idiots.

Why would it only be idiots that watch these kind of shows?

doctor jambo
1 hour ago, Dino Velvet said:

More people applied for the show this year than applicants for Oxford and Cambridge combined. 

dan Walker whinging on about that

whilst missing the point that he does something utterly trivial on TV for an overinflated sum of money , whilst sitting next to other similarly overpaid balloons, wondering why people want exorbitant money for little output.

Look around you Dan- you are surrounded by your own answer!

Samuel Camazzola
5 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

He obviously likes the name. Isn't his real name Malcolm? He's probably named his dug the same. Keeps it simple and easy to remember everyone's. 

Shanks said no
7 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

He obviously likes the name. Isn't his real name Malcolm? He's probably named his dug the same. Keeps it simple and easy to remember everyone's. 

Its not Malcolm

From his autobiography "Most people assume that my name is Daniel. It isn't. It's, in fact, Danial. My dad was so pissed when he filled out the birth certificate that he spelled the name wrong. That's why I changed my name to Danny smartish when I hit secondary school. Danial's a bit too near to Danielle"

He has 3 kids Danni Dyer, Sunnie Dyer, Arty Dyer 

Samuel Camazzola

What about his dug? 

I've never read his biography - didn't realise a publisher would feel their would be a market for this. :laugh:

My research came from Celebrity Juice but still think there could be some truth in it! 

26 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

What about his dug? 

I've never read his biography - didn't realise a publisher would feel their would be a market for this. :laugh:

My research came from Celebrity Juice but still think there could be some truth in it! 

More baws from the little mythmaking cockney. His name is Daniel John Dyer, the source for this on Wikipedia is a screenshot of his passport on one of his rotten TV shows. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

More baws from the little mythmaking cockney. His name is Daniel John Dyer, the source for this on Wikipedia is a screenshot of his passport on one of his rotten TV shows. 

Passport will display the name he changed it to. He looks like a Malcolm. 

Ministry MK2
4 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

Presumably the number of people who get school grades good enough to be considered by Oxford & Cambridge is pretty tiny. 

Not a particularly surprising fact.

Phil Dunphy

Knew last night would end on that cliffhanger.

Doesn't seem to have as many arseholes on it this time, the Scouse bird apart.

Ministry MK2
5 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

I think you would be surprised. The people that go on these shows don’t make as much money as you think.

I read an article by a guy who works for one of these “Talent Management Agencies”. He explained that when it comes to Z List Celebs, supply is actually starting to outstrip demand.

i think he said realistically the best someone might make in the year after doing a show like Love Island is about £80K.

Geoff the Mince

Absolute feckin pish !! 

Even worse than than I thought 

feckin TV for pondlife !! 

It's fecking unwatchable without turning the sound off, every second word is "like" .

Like it really like gets right on my tits like.

Ricardo Shillyshally

On the one hand, the girls are gorgeous

in the other hand I have the remote

17 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The Miss West Lothian contest has better looking ladies than her......

Admittedly they are all in the audience but......

Wife and daughter watching this pish and I have buggered off to the conservatory. I believe it's on for months.

:phface:

Just checked and looks like 30th July.

World cup is on, we've only got 1 tv in the house = there may be trouble ahead.