• redjambo

• Unknown user

• i8hibsh

• peter_hmfc

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, jambo1961 said:

Never met anyone who hasn't shown signs of intolerance at times

Its the ones in denial that I scoff at 

Back on track, I just don't get the GPM in 2018, homosexuality is legal and no ones that fussed about it really , why the continual reminder that's all, just get on with it I say

No one is fussed....so you start a thread.

JudyJudyJudy

You obviously didn't see the recent news when two guys got battered for just holding hands ?  So yes there is still a need 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, jambo1961 said:

Never met anyone who hasn't shown signs of intolerance at times

Its the ones in denial that I scoff at 

Back on track, I just don't get the GPM in 2018, homosexuality is legal and no ones that fussed about it really , why the continual reminder that's all, just get on with it I say

Yeah, so, orange marches?

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

TBF 1690 was a while ago...

Just now, New York Fleapit said:

No one is fussed....so you start a thread.

You replied

Silly me posting a Thread..Didny think  a few torn faces were waiting to jump in on an incidental topic  

I may add no keen on the MOBO Awards,  !!! but no doubt that will make me racist to some 

peter_hmfc
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

We're all looking forward to the next Hearts vs Rangers game, to be fair.

::troll:::ninja: .

Edited by peter_hmfc

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, jambo1961 said:

You replied

Silly me posting a Thread..Didny think  a few torn faces were waiting to jump in on an incidental topic  

I may add no keen on the MOBO Awards,  !!! but no doubt that will make me racist to some 

Start a thread.

13 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Young men and women getting beat up because of their life choices may disagree with you there chief.

Lots of people get beat up due to their life choices. It doesn't mean we are at war.

Some people will never accept homosexuality and that is their prerogative and as long as they don't discriminate on that basis is fine really. It is their loss. Having marches won't change these people's beliefs and probably only serves to stir up hatred from those who don't know how to deal with those beliefs...in turn probably increasing the likelihood of violence or discrimination. It is an odd thing to have a march about imo, your sexuality is your sexuality; it is neither a good nor a bad thing and as such seems an odd thing to celebrate.

Personally someone's sexuality is none of my business and if someone is gay, straight, asexual I'll either like them or dislike them based on my experience of them same as any other person I meet. Someone who overtly flaunts this is probably likely to fall into my dislike bandwidth regardless of which sexuality they are flaunting.

I support free will, speech and living. I do not like however been made to feel homophobic for not jumping on the whole LGBTQ++++ community. Anyone who knows me will know that I care more about what a slug had for dinner last week than someone's sexual orientation. I just don't care. I see Gay Pride as more a 'look at me' day than what infact it should be about. I also don't get the whole 'inequality' argument as I just don't see it. I do see intolerance with attitudes to homosexuality of course but I am sorry, I see intolerance for absolutely everything. No more so on this very board. Trying to out dress and glam each other for a day will not stop this. The government will not stop this. People are who they are. Sad but so very true.

Please do a google on 'Zuzanah, Polish transvestite'. Great interview with Tommy Robinson. An absolutely stunning trans woman (born a boy). I am attracted to her and any honest man will feel the same. Total stunner. However, she found more intolerance whe she came out as a conservative than Trans. My point....I see more intolerance towards right wing political beliefs than transgender.

Just now, Taffin said:

Lots of people get beat up due to their life choices. It doesn't mean we are at war.

Some people will never accept homosexuality and that is their prerogative and as long as they don't discriminate on that basis is fine really. It is their loss. Having marches won't change these people's beliefs and probably only serves to stir up hatred from those who don't know how to deal with those beliefs...in turn probably increasing the likelihood of violence or discrimination. It is an odd thing to have a march about imo, your sexuality is your sexuality; it is neither a good nor a bad thing and as such seems an odd thing to celebrate.

Personally someone's sexuality is none of my business and if someone is gay, straight, asexual I'll either like them or dislike them based on my experience of them same as any other person I meet. Someone who overtly flaunts this is probably likely to fall into my dislike bandwidth regardless of which sexuality they are flaunting.

That's what I meant, honest 

Good post Taffin

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I support free will, speech and living. I do not like however been made to feel homophobic for not jumping on the whole LGBTQ++++ community. Anyone who knows me will know that I care more about what a slug had for dinner last week than someone's sexual orientation. I just don't care. I see Gay Pride as more a 'look at me' day than what infact it should be about. I also don't get the whole 'inequality' argument as I just don't see it. I do see intolerance with attitudes to homosexuality of course but I am sorry, I see intolerance for absolutely everything. No more so on this very board. Trying to out dress and glam each other for a day will not stop this. The government will not stop this. People are who they are. Sad but so very true.

Please do a google on 'Zuzanah, Polish transvestite'. Great interview with Tommy Robinson. An absolutely stunning trans woman (born a boy). I am attracted to her and any honest man will feel the same. Total stunner. However, she found more intolerance whe she came out as a conservative than Trans. My point....I see more intolerance towards right wing political beliefs than transgender.

Mentions Tommy Robinson. Out (not gay out) at that point.

Nookie Bear
15 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

Portray yourself as pro-women...whilst laughing at female comedians, female football...

I can assure you that I have never laughed at a female comedian. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

:laugh:

Yeah. My choice of words was pretty bad.

peter_hmfc
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

No ****ing way am I typing that into Google images :lol: .

Also I do agree with the point made. You could probably say the same thing about Blaire White. A majority of the abuse she gets seems to be because she supports Trump etc (who I think is a total ***t). It dwarfs the level of abuse she gets for being born male and now being (as close to) a female.

Edited by peter_hmfc

peter_hmfc
3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

:rofl:

Although apparently that does make you a raging sexist now... apparently.

2 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

No ****ing way am I typing that into Google images :lol: .

Also I do agree with the point made. You could probably say the same thing about Blaire White. A majority of the abuse she gets seems to be because she supports Trump etc (who I think is a total ***t). It dwarfs the level of abuse she gets for being born male and now being (as close to) a female.

She is stunning and I love to listen to her. I watch a lot of her.

Bridge of Djoum
8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What was great about it?

peter_hmfc
Just now, i8hibsh said:

She is stunning and I love to listen to her. I watch a lot of her.

Lauren Southern may be a wildcard in that sense, born a female but now legally a man.

6 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Mentions Tommy Robinson. Out (not gay out) at that point.

Please watch:

gashauskis9
12 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Great post. Totally understand and appreciate your position on this.

4 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

What was great about it?

An example of tolerance. You should take note.

Edited by i8hibsh

gashauskis9
12 minutes ago, jambo1961 said:

That's what I meant, honest 

Good post Taffin

If you had laid your OP out like this you probably wouldn’t be getting as much earache tbf.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

An example of tolerance. You should take note.

:cornette:

Just now, Gashauskis9 said:

If you had laid your OP out like this you probably wouldn’t be getting as much earache tbf.

I aint articulate enough to do that ,certainly my sentiments

But I just get pissed off at some who just canny wait to steam in over he haw

I've just made her Gay Sister a Cheese Burger at the BBQ see what she thinks ..lol

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, jambo1961 said:

I aint articulate enough to do that ,certainly my sentiments

But I just get pissed off at some who just canny wait to steam in over he haw

I've just made her Gay Sister a Cheese Burger at the BBQ see what she thinks ..lol

Alternatively, you just made her sister a cheeseburger.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, i8hibsh said:

You are a very intolerant poster imo.

I respect your opinion.

What am I intolerant of?

1 minute ago, New York Fleapit said:

Alternatively, you just made her sister a cheeseburger.

On Topic, she likes mantovani and cheeseburgers 

33 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The OP is having a mare on his thread.

Aye, shattered 

Just now, New York Fleapit said:

I respect your opinion.

What am I intolerant of?

Anything right wing would be my starter for 10.

gashauskis9
16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Transvestite or transgender, different things chief.  I would challenge your view on the treatment of right wing political beliefs though.  Right wing beliefs, in my view, largely stem from a need to be in complete control and constantly on guard, doesn’t feel like a free and welcoming society.  Most of the intolerance towards the right probably comes as a retaliation from the rights’ intolerance toward the left and middle and oppressive views that are triggered by this need to have national identity and control.

I won’t get into a trans debate on here.  Far too close to my heart and very difficult to speak about.

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Anything right wing would be my starter for 10.

Are you being serious?

7 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Transvestite or transgender, different things chief.  I would challenge your view on the treatment of right wing political beliefs though.  Right wing beliefs, in my view, largely stem from a need to be in complete control and constantly on guard, doesn’t feel like a free and welcoming society.  Most of the intolerance towards the right probably comes as a retaliation from the rights’ intolerance toward the left and middle and oppressive views that are triggered by this need to have national identity and control.

I won’t get into a trans debate on here.  Far too close to my heart and very difficult to speak about.

Not too sure if Zuzanah is full op or not. Not my business so I can't confirm if transvestite or transgender. I am aware of the differences.

Right wing is the opposite of control. It is about empowerment. Fascism is exclusively left wing. And you can look that up. I recommend a seminar by the amazing Dinesh D'Souza.

Edited by i8hibsh

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Fair play for admitting it?

No bad thread now TBF

Someone for me nearly came out on line, that has to be good mmm

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Not too sure if Zuzanah is full op or not. Not my business so I can't confirm if transvestite or transgender. I am aware of the differences.

Right wing is the opposite of control. It is about empowerment. Fascism is exclusively left wing. And you can look that up. I recommend a seminar by the amazing Dinesh D'Souza.

I take it back. I don't respect your opinion.

7 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

I take it back. I don't respect your opinion.

... and there we go.

I see gay pride marches the same way as orange marches etc.  All just people attention seeking that need to feel like they are the centre of the universe.  It's all just very sad.

Just now, Longshanks said:

I see gay pride marches the same way as orange marches etc.  All just people attention seeking that need to feel like they are the centre of the universe.  It's all just very sad.

Have to agree.

Harry Potter
2 hours ago, jambo1961 said:

My Burds Sister is Gay and she goes to a lot of Gay Parades, loves them

I',m feart to try it in case I like it.... ba boom 

:laugh: would imagine you will be fine.

Isn't the whole point of any march "look at me"? Whether it's an Orange Walk, Gay Pride, Pro-Trump, Anti-Trump, EDL or Antifa, the whole idea is to draw attention. 

been here before
4 hours ago, jambo1961 said:

Fair enough , I was genuinely curious

A gay pride march could be the very thing for you then.

been here before
1 hour ago, Longshanks said:

I see gay pride marches the same way as orange marches etc. 

Far more beats per mimute at a gay march.

Bearing in mind people were being imprisoned for being gay in my lifetime I'm cool with folk having a march every now and again. Hardly "ramming it in anyone's face".

3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

You obviously didn't see the recent news when two guys got battered for just holding hands ?  So yes there is still a need 

Violence is not exclusive to homosexuals. Infact, most violent attacks in the UK DO NOT involve homosexuals.