McGregor signs for Huns.

Half time pie

upgotheheads
14 hours ago, Half time pie said:

Apparently couldn’t stop smiling at the prospect!

Buzzing according to the Herald, strangely Scott Arfield was Buzzing yesterday too.

Sounds like they've given up on football and started keeping bees instead at Sevco.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Notts1874

• Juanjo15

• i wish jj was my dad

• jambocub

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Make Some Noise..

He's had a decent enough career but I just don't like small goalkeepers. They're welcome to him!

The Old Tolbooth
14 hours ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

What did he do?

Here you go, make your own mind up, the referee looking straight at it and McGregor stayed on the pitch. 

EDIT: Just noticed someone else posted it, apologies. 

Edited by johnmitchell

Make no mistake, if we were sitting here with scarf above heed pics of McGregor at Tynecastle, we'd all be thrashing ourselves blind.

Good signing for Rangers. Past his best? no doubt about it, but still a very decent keeper.

12 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

You were right to believe it. He welted on the agreed deal. Didn't even give Hearts the opportunity to up their offer.

Been told he was offered 3 times what we were offering, if true he was always going to rangers once they made their move

5 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I didn't jump the gun. I was hopeful rather than expecting it to happen. And to my knowledge the club kept their counsel.

Others jumped the gun then and said the deal was completed.  Not that it matters much but considering the ripping some get for getting some stuff wrong it’s a bit quiet from the itk guys. 

31 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Been told he was offered 3 times what we were offering, if true he was always going to rangers once they made their move

So Mcgregor made it clear for about a year he wanted up the road and wanted to come to us but all of a sudden he demanded 3x more? Aye no bother.  

2 hours ago, jambocub said:

IMO it doesn't matter. You shake hands you follow through. Shouldn't have been entertaining other offers if he'd agreed to come. 

Our own fault for trusting a snake tbf though

2 hours ago, Juanjo15 said:

So Mcgregor made it clear for about a year he wanted up the road and wanted to come to us but all of a sudden he demanded 3x more? Aye no bother.  

I said rangers offered 3 times what we did ..

Sir Vladimir of Romanov

He done nothing wrong.

We didn't have him singed up and someone offered more money.

Our fault.

Can anyone say they wouldn't do the same?

If so, you are telling lies.

16 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

He done nothing wrong.

Our fault.

I'm being quite serious, if i've shaken hands with someone its because i'm comfortable with the terms offered. I wouldn't put myself in a position to have to compromise my integrity. I do agree though, we shouldn't have trusted him purely on a handshake and got terms signed on the spot. 

Mcgregors an arse and hopefully has a 'mare start to finish. 

2 hours ago, OTT said:

IMO it doesn't matter. You shake hands you follow through. Shouldn't have been entertaining other offers if he'd agreed to come. 

Our own fault for trusting a snake tbf though

That's life for you , until the deals signed MacGregor can do as he pleases.. ( it's poor from him , but he's got the ball in his court)

This must happen a lot over the summer month's and I'd guess we'd have had back up plans in place Incase the deal fell through

4 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

He done nothing wrong.

Our fault.

That's the real world

2 hours ago, jambocub said:

That's life for you , until the deals signed MacGregor can do as he pleases.. ( it's poor from him , but he's got the ball in his court)

This must happen a lot over the summer month's and I'd guess we'd have had back up plans in place Incase the deal fell through

Really hope so, but we didn’t seem to when we missed out on Gilks to the same club. That’s what lead to Hamilton being named number one for season 16/17 when he wasn’t ready

14 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Really hope so, but we didn’t seem to when we missed out on Gilks to the same club. That’s what lead to Hamilton being named number one for season 16/17 when he wasn’t ready

Hopefully we've learnt from that and we can get another goalie signed up of the same quality as this season's...not sure why but I'm quite confident we'll get another decent signing

i wish jj was my dad
22 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

He?

I don't know about you but I don't like rich people avoiding or evading tax. I hope all beneficiaries are vigorously pursued regardless of who they 'support'

Unknown user
17 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I don't know about you but I don't like rich people avoiding or evading tax. I hope all beneficiaries are vigorously pursued regardless of who they 'support'

Are we talking about McGregor here? If so I hope he gets bummed by a giant aardvark then vigorously pursued.

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Are we talking about McGregor here? If so I hope he gets bummed by a giant aardvark then vigorously pursued.

No argument from me.

HeartofHartley
18 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Of course McGregor is a very good keeper. He would be the equavalent of McGlaughln I would say - maybe slightly less quality. 

Does he improve Rangers significantly? Not as far as I can see.

I hope that comparison is both now and not both at 30 years old. 

BRAVEHEART1874

what age is he 36 and 37 in  jan  - might have one good year left without dropping the ball and chit co ordination but  let's hope it s against us ;) 

Shanks said no
On 5/16/2018 at 18:36, Half time pie said:

Still manically grinning. Hope we wipe the smile off him next season.

A135CF06-E897-484F-849C-4D5C0A8B82EB.jpeg

Is that a picture of the queen in their dressing room?

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Is that a picture of the queen in their dressing room?

There's one above the door too IIRC

17 hours ago, Mysterion said:

Talk is talk.

The Torres thing is a prime example. Many managers would say they would like to sign him - with Rangers it’s written in the context of he’s become a target. It’s all about the mindset of pretending they are still a big club and making simple Rangers fans believe.

I’m guessing that with a UEFA cup win last night that Torres will have bigger fish to fry...

Torres is a big name in the same way as Villa, Gerrard, Ibra, or Lampard are. He'll IMO go to the MLS, China, some arab country or even Australia. 

Ain't no way in hell he'll be going to Glasgow :D 

The Treasurer
14 hours ago, HMFC 86 said:

Is this the same Gilks that bumped us to sign for sevco and is now struggling to get a game at Scunthorpe

This , is in no way concerning for me. It would be great to sign a solid keeper with a few years left in the tank.