19th May

Magic Numbers

Magic Numbers

My 2 lads and their friend are taking to the stage to perform a full ceilidh in Kirkcaldy's Adam Smith Theatre on Saturday night, and they could really do with some more ticket sales as they have been fairly slow so far.

The band are called Lost Shores Ceilidh Band, and yes, they play Scottish Traditional music.  They have been going down very well at other events recently and have a number of pretty decent bookings in the diary this year.  

I realise they won't be most folks' cup of tea, but for a fiver each it's a cheap, fun night out, and worthwhile to come along to have a giggle at folks trying their hand at the dancing.  

As per most ceilidhs we have a squad of young dancers coming along to showcase their talents too, and the Adam Smith Theatre Cafe Bar will be open for business.

We would all appreciate some good old Jambo support on such a historic date, and we would love to fill the hall, although that seems a little unlikely at this late stage.

Tickets are available from OnFife from this link http://onfife.com/whats-on/detail/lost-shores-ceilidh-band

and more info on the band can be found at www.lostshores.co.uk

Hopefully one or two of you can make it along to show your support for 3 teenage musicians starting out in their career!!!! Cheers guys.

AlimOzturk

Hi ill speak to a few friends. Love folk music and play a bit in a few sessions my self in Edinburgh.  See if I can drum up some numbers with a few folk regulars. ☺

Magic Numbers
25 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Hi ill speak to a few friends. Love folk music and play a bit in a few sessions my self in Edinburgh.  See if I can drum up some numbers with a few folk regulars. ☺

That's brilliant, thanks so much! 

Magic Numbers

Last chance for a wee plug. 

Lads are playing tonight at 7:30pm, tickets will be available on the door at just £5 

Come along if you can and support these young musicians, they'll make it a fun night I'm sure

Cheers folks