Hibs premium ticket draw - a11ank wins

davemclaren

davemclaren
Just now, graygo said:

I'll help Dave, just need to open another beer and hop back into the jacuzzi ?

Cheers, I’ll give you shout when the others arrive. 

2 more needed. 

davemclaren

I will send Milky a randomised list of 78 entrants. When he confirms receipt Graygo will pick 1 number between 1 and 78 inclusive who will win the two tickets. Graygo will then pick a second number who will be reserve. 

Ok?

davemclaren

I’d like to thank everyone who has entered and helped with the draws over the season. The idea behind buying the tickets was twofold, firstly to support the club by buying the tickets and, secondly, to give subscribed members the chance to sit in the best seats in our new stand. Everyone that won seemed to enjoy the experience and we will be doing it all again next season. 

chester copperpot
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I’d like to thank everyone who has entered and helped with the draws over the season. The idea behind buying the tickets was twofold, firstly to support the club by buying the tickets and, secondly, to give subscribed members the chance to sit in the best seats in our new stand. Everyone that won seemed to enjoy the experience and we will be doing it all again next season. 

Many thanks Dave.

As winner of the Aberdeen seats at Murrayfield, me and the lad had a great day out though had to move seats in the 2nd half due to me sitting next to an ******* Aberdeen fan and not wanting to get JKB or myself into trouble by smacking him :lol:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Great idea Dave and glad to have been of small assistance 

Thanks to Dave, Graygo and Milky26 and for making number 5 the 'hot ball' in this weeks draw. Also the drum roll was well received!

Needless to say, I'm chuffed!!