Martin Canning

moz

1 minute ago, moz said:

Just STFU man...utter cretin

It's cause your team of cloggers want to kick and punch their way through the season.....Hamilton are fasting becoming my favourite team to loathe

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43894818

Although I completely agree with you I think he does have a point, the refs are only held accountable when it involves Celtic/Rangers.   

I detest Canning, his team of moaning cloggers, thugs like McKinnon and Imrie, and that shit heap they play on!  I would love to see them going down!

rudi must stay

I actually rate him as a manager. Keeps them up with a very limited budget, he gets impressive results every season, and they can play abit sometimes (v Hibs earlier this season they scored some marvellous goals). As for his comments there, he's built a siege mentality there, "we don't get the breaks" etc, it works and has for years in football.

drumie jambo

The boy is an 'a' grade rocket with his team of thugs. Fingers crossed they fall through the relegation trapdoor never to return. Pishy club with a pishy support.

Torry Jambo
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

I detest Canning, his team of moaning cloggers, thugs like McKinnon and Imrie, and that shit heap they play on!  I would love to see them going down!

Totally agree

Had a look at the Hamilton website and it shows you how many of their fans attended their away fixtures. Twice they've taken less than 100 fans :D

Get them to **** please!

PhoenixHearts

Hamilton are like an uninvited guest. They've long overstayed their welcome in the top flight. Scotland's West Brom.

After Rangers, Hibs and Celtic, I hate them next. Pointless wee nothing team of huddies.

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Had me mega worried there with a thread title like that!

Same here ?

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

He is a twat featured arsepiece.

I think he’s more of an arse-featured twatpiece. 

I hope they go down. The hilarity of them relegating H1B5 has been overshadowed by their shan fanbase, shanner pitch and approach to the game of kicking and punching anything that moves while, sometimes at the same time, trying to get opposition players sent off. 

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, Ali Lawrie said:

He's an absolute weapon.

This and a big creepy looking weirdo anaw

It should have been ten
Just now, milky_26 said:

the only good thing hamilton have done is relegate hibs in comedic fashion

:spoton: :clyay:

52 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

This and a big creepy looking weirdo anaw

Totally. Always looks like he’s distracted by trying to work out some unsolvable puzzle in his head... more likely he’s planning the best recipe for cooking a neighbour’s pet.

Bridge of Djoum

Shite team, town, players, birds, pitch, stadium.

Pointless entity all round really.

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

the only good thing hamilton have done is relegate hibs in comedic fashion

And they quite a good wee team then and more tolerable. 

maroonexile
2 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Hamilton are like an uninvited guest. They've long overstayed their welcome in the top flight. Scotland's West Brom.

After Rangers, Hibs and Celtic, I hate them next. Pointless wee nothing team of huddies.

No offence but that statement is ludicrous. 

Any Jambo couldn’t surely hate Hamilton more than Aberdeen?

I agree with comments about the club, but I actually have a friend who’s a Hamilton fan (would be surprised if any of the above posters do) and I have enormous respect for their fans. People on here bump their guns about glory hunters going to Parkhead/Ibrox then in the same breath slaughter fans who support their local teams, no matter how shite they are. Pretty poor.

Edited by maroonexile

SwindonJambo
4 hours ago, heartandsoul said:

Him and his club should be nowhere near the Premier League. Their crowds are an absolute joke.

Big crowds do not win Football matches. It’s about merit on the pitch and nothing else as it should be in football and every other sport. If bigger clubs with bigger crowds cannot put a team on the pitch good enough to get into the Premiership then it’s their own well deserved tough shit for not managing their resources properly and they are rightly punished.

The Mighty Thor
5 hours ago, Thomaso said:

This.

been here before

Hamilton: shit town, shit journey there, shit team, shit half built ground, shit manager with a shit haircut. Shit pitch, shit football, shit programmes and stupid shit red steps at the front of their half built shit stands to sit in theor shit seats. Shit pies and shit weak Bovril served in a shit polystyrene cup.

**** every shit thing about them.

It should have been ten
5 hours ago, Bez said:

Totally. Always looks like he’s distracted by trying to work out some unsolvable puzzle in his head... more likely he’s planning the best recipe for cooking a neighbour’s pet.

So true :laugh:

The Treasurer

Clearly stating his "game plan" for Saturday is to kick the shit out of anything that moves (ie usual Hamilton). So he's trying to put pressure on the ref in advance.

33 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Clearly stating his "game plan" for Saturday is to kick the shit out of anything that moves (ie usual Hamilton). So he's trying to put pressure on the ref in advance.

Correct...exactly what he is doing

Even at the under-20 level he puts some big boys in with the intent of just booting the younger opposition....

Pasquale for King

Guy isn’t that bright, too many headers. He was a clogger himself and his team are the same. Any attempts to play football is down to Beuzelin. Does a decent job given the budget, apparently the club is run by two crooks. Two stands and a poor pitch, time to go down. PS Thanks for for the 6 points at your place this season and relegating Hibs.

Edited by Pasquale for King

rab obanheartsno1

My son played there 2 years ago in the Scottish Amateur Cup semis and said the pitch was like playing on ice, plus half the showers weren't working tip off town, shite team, hope they go down

What about all the red cards they should have had against us? What about Imrie diving all over the place? What about the mass brawls week in week out the SFA did nothing about?

Aye hard done by. Hope they sink.

It should have been ten
8 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

He has the look. 

The 'mark of the beast' look......

Aye he sure does :laugh:

On 25/04/2018 at 17:00, PhoenixHearts said:

After Hibs , Hibs , Hibs Hibs , Rangers , Celtic and St Mirren I hate them next. Pointless wee nothing team of huddies.

Sorted that 

On 25/04/2018 at 16:21, heartandsoul said:

Him and his club should be nowhere near the Premier League. Their crowds are an absolute joke.

They relegated Hibs..............Lest we forget.........!!