Hibs cutting Rangers allocation making headline news

chester copperpot

Ron Burgundy
7 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Rangers have dominated Scottish football for years and cheated in doing so.

Every football fan should care.

I thought they were a new club? Make your mind up.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• Juanjo15

• gjcc

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I thought they were a new club? Make your mind up.

new company, same club apparently, however that works.:huh2:

buzzbomb1958
7 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

new company, same club apparently, however that works.:huh2:

They are deid this phoenix team are not old rangers they are a new entity

16 hours ago, Rents said:

This is going to backfire on Hibs there is bound to be bother.

Not sure about that.  Surely less Orcs means less bother?

57 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

No, no they don't.

Some get all warm and fuzzy at the thought of the vermin winning.

It makes me feel sick.

I want what is best for Scottish football and that is for sevco to win sod all and go bust. Meanwhile, it is best that all non-OF teams do better and increase crowds. OF course I want Hearts to be the best of the rest behind celtic and I want us to hammer the hibs anytime we play them    

SuperstarSteve

Can’t believe their is so many arguments over who people prefer hibs or rangers! Hibs are the clubs closest rivals through default, rangers cheated for a bloody decade! I think everybody wants to see them die again! If not then their is something seriously wrong in your head, **** the pair of them! Detest everything about both the *******s! Only club that matters is our’s HHGH! 

Edited by SuperstarSteve

davemclaren
1 hour ago, westbow said:

Well they are now, they weren't for 3 years in the 2nd tier. Or for 30 odd years before that.

Not really true as they finished above us several times in the last 30 years. I had hoped Kille would catch them but unlikely now. Ultimately teams finish where they deserve over a full season. 

Nucky Thompson
7 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I want what is best for Scottish football and that is for sevco to win sod all and go bust. Meanwhile, it is best that all non-OF teams do better and increase crowds. OF course I want Hearts to be the best of the rest behind celtic and I want us to hammer the hibs anytime we play them    

Eh. You want the best for Scottish Football and then say you are happy at being the best of the rest behind the Terrorists :laugh: 

Celtic winning the league every year is just brilliant for Scottish football :laugh:

As long as the Huns go bust again though

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

Eh. You want the best for Scottish Football and then say you are happy at being the best of the rest behind the Terrorists :laugh: 

Celtic winning the league every year is just brilliant for Scottish football :laugh:

I am being realistic, assuming that celtic will stay at the top for years to come. Would love it if they pissed off to another league but can't see that happening, can you??

3fingersreid
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Beat me to it 

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Sevco have a cheek talking about fan safety. How many pieces of roof get dropped on us at ibrox???

Fixed that

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Agreed. Folks on here so anal about Hibs it's unreal. Forgetting  the "we don't measure our success against how we do against Hibs, Hibs are not our competitor, Hibs are crap, Hibs are over rated " type chat.  **** Sevco and all who sail in her .  If Hibs do get into Europe , so what ?  There's always plenty of posters saying how shit they are so they shouldn't last long on their travels around E Europe. 

The long term gain if Rangers don't make Europe is more beneficial to us than worrying about Hibs getting a couple of qualifying rounds. Rangers don't make Europe and they're ****ed. 

Perth to Paisley

I said on Twitter that Hibs were correct in satisfying the ticket needs of their own fans first and the benefits of diluting the away support.

The replies (about 50 so far) are not unrxpectedly cringeworthy ..about 6 address the points but the others reference stuff from the 17th century battle, potato famine, paedophilia and Scott Brown!

Two cheeks.

Sexton Hardcastle

STV are the absolute pits. I know a few faces on here Work for them or have family doing sports or reporting but the way they promote and write their stories is brutal. Must bring great shame on any family.

51 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Not really true as they finished above us several times in the last 30 years. I had hoped Kille would catch them but unlikely now. Ultimately teams finish where they deserve over a full season. 

Last 34 years finished above them 26 times. I think.

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, westbow said:

Last 34 years finished above them 26 times. I think.

Sounds about right. I would still say they are our rivals/competion though. And I’m often grateful for that.  

Hagar the Horrible

Jeeeesus just read the statement  on the BBC site, all that is missing is we will panel their windaes

Also I love the bit about how Hibs and clubs benefitted by their fans,  except it costs us more in policing and stewarding than we make so no doubt it will be the same for Hibs

Rangers "beggars belief"  nah just beggars

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Sounds about right. I would still say they are our rivals/competion though. And I’m often grateful for that.  

I'm counting 13/14 season as a moral victory :leveinnaturalorder:

Boyces beard

LOL i cant believe a so called professional football team actualy allowed for a statement like that to be made. Self-Righteous arrogant arsehole's each and every one of them!

4 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I hadn't realised you could cut a team's allocation at such short notice. 

Well they haven't actually cut it. They hadn't given them an allocation yet. They've just allocated them less then they normally do.

All Out Attack
23 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Hibs sold out 3 stands so decided to cut Rangers allocation in half.

Why the **** is this headline news. Now I am not one for praising the spoon burners but surely this should be commended.

****ing shocking that STV deem this top line newsworthy about the 'cut'

If it was Hearts I would be delighted at the news but also raging that the media found this to be cutting the opposition numbers instead of supporting the club for getting more home fans through the door.

They are on a bit of a high for sure, but I know how to slow them up....

Give them Levein as manager. 

He wouldn't know what to do with two strikers. 

PeterintheRain
5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

And bad decisions even themselves up!  

There is no deserve, there's just the cheating GFA(gtf) and their rigged league.

John Findlay
1 hour ago, All Out Attack said:

They are on a bit of a high for sure, but I know how to slow them up....

Give them Levein as manager. 

He wouldn't know what to do with two strikers. 

Andy Kirk and Mark De Vries.

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Well they haven't actually cut it. They hadn't given them an allocation yet. They've just allocated them less then they normally do.

Simple when you see it explained properly.

1 hour ago, Hearts007 said:

Feck the pair o them..Hobos right to cut allocation and in return Sevco shouldn't bother selling any :lol:

That, and I hope they both loose all their games, for evermore.

On 24/04/2018 at 20:47, luckydug said:

Depends on how it's organised.

Trouble is the south stand is completely seperate from the other stands.

The only way I can see it working is keeping the Rangers fans behind until the rest of the crowd has cleared.

A taste of their own medicine. I hope that is what happens.

The hibs fans can now enter and exit the south stand via the east leaving the huns to enter leave via the bridge as normal 

I live just nearby