Hearts players from this Season for next season

dellboy1971

dellboy1971

Milinkovic must

naismith. 50/50

Joaquian adoa  50/50

demitri Mitchell yes 

Options

David Templeton proven back to his best should get in there before Another team 

Lee Wallace if fit and released by SEVCO  can play left back or center half 

Delian meguloch  if not signing new deal at hibs but think going down south 

Ryan hardie from ranger loan at Livingston 

bright future

Edited by dellboy1971

TheAntiHibee

Would love Hardie but we've got enough strikers especially if Sammon is getting another chance.

All the loanees will hopefully stay, apart from Randall.

Templeton, Wallace, and Fraser all players we should be going for.

He Who Cannot Be Named
7 minutes ago, TheAntiHibee said:

Would love Hardie but we've got enough strikers especially if Sammon is getting another chance.

What would be the point in giving Sammon another chance? we all know what would happen.

TheAntiHibee
2 minutes ago, He Who Cannot Be Named said:

What would be the point in giving Sammon another chance? we all know what would happen.

Levein said he'll be back training for pre season, instead of just telling him he'll get punted in summer. But I would take Hardie over him any day, it's not like I WANT Sammon to have another chance.

GorgieRulesApply

Adao is a must IMO, played his worst game in maroon on Sunday but a player of his mould is vital for us next season, the St. J cup game showed how good djoum can be if he has someone like Adao in there with him.

Naismith again is a must, he is constantly talking players through the game and is mentally streets ahead of anyone is the team. His experience will be invaluable next season if here. Would love to see him after a full preseason.

Mitchell will be key if we manage to get him again, also think he is a must. We look a much better side with him at wing back and it gives us some balance in the team. Not the greatest defensively but great going forward and as a wing back I think he would really thrive.

Milinkovic has that spark and flair that every team needs, he's unpredictable and direct and gets what playing for Hearts means.

Temps would be a god signing, getting back to his best and very good on his day.

Fraser is meant to be a good prospect and is left footed which we really needs, also a bonus that hes a good set piece taker because that is an area we need to exploit with the ability of Berra and Souttar in the air.

Wallace would be good experienced cover for left back and centre half and would be a good signing proven he can stay fit.

KineticBeat

I'm likely to be missing a few players here but atm we are going into next season with:

GK: Hamilton

RB: M. Smith, L. Smith, Brandon, Godinho

CB: Souttar, Berra, Hughes (Baur?)

LB: 

CM: Cowie, Djoum, Cochrane, (Paton, Irving?)

W: Amankwaa, McDonald

St: Lafferty, MacLean, Ikpeazu, (Roy, Keena?)

Looking at that it's understandable why we are trying to keep Mitchell, Milinkovic, Naismith and Adao. All of them would fulfill needs in that team. If we can't keep Mitchell then Lee Wallace is a good plan B at left back. Adao brings that midfield steel that we severly lack. Milinkovic would strengthen us in the wide areas. Naismith is needed for some form of link between midfield and attack and this is also why I think Templeton would be a decent signing too. 

CM and W are positions we really need to bring a couple of bodies in for each position at least. A first choice LB and GK are obviously also a priority as well as CB cover. That would be 7 in with Ikpeazu and MacLean making the 9 that Levein says he wants. 

3 hours ago, TheAntiHibee said:

I don't believe Sammon is wholeheartedly being given another chance.

He'll be in for pre-season training and possibly given opportunities up to the transfer window.  By then both club and player will know the score and, unless he's improved big time, he'll be released with a few bob in his back pocket or sent out on loan again.  He will not want to vegetate on the sidelines at his age.  I'd imagine something similar will happen with Liam Smith although he probably has a better chance of nailing down a place, at least as a squad member.

Selkirkhmfc1874

What we need now is to concentrate on is goalkeeper if McLaughlin definitely not staying  left back position if Mitchell not returning and midfielders and wingers in my opinion 

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Only need one of Adao or Djuom imo.

Both bang average and we need better if to improve.

Adao was very poor on Sunday though he was just back from injury. On the other games I’ve thought he has been good and above average. Djoum is an enigma. 

chester copperpot

As much as Adao was poor on Sunday he still tried to do the right things imo (his decision making was below par)

I always encourage players to play the right way and I wont shout at them for playing a bad pass instead of hoofing the ball to the other team. I'd rather we lost possession playing a poor pass instead of hoofing it back to the opposition. It gobsmacks me in this day and age that professional managers still do the latter. 

11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Adao was very poor on Sunday though he was just back from injury. On the other games I’ve thought he has been good and above average. Djoum is an enigma. 

Good post.

I'd be keeping Adao if possible. He won't ever show his best trying to cover that headless chicken Cowies arse. 

We need 3 ball playing mids . 

Until we address this we have no chance of competing away from home. 

Adao as holding mid , Scott Fraser sound promising but we need another two like , Mallan , McGeoch or Scott Allen types .

God omly knows what CL is thinking about , but his record in signing these type of players is pretty non existent so I'm not confident.