TSB

DB-14

They appear to be having major issues, I attempted to logged in to my online banking a short time ago and had someone else’s account details appear. 

Anyone else having similar issues?

5 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

They appear to be having major issues, I attempted to logged in to my online banking a short time ago and had someone else’s account details appear. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43860449

Yup.  Pretty much everyone - apart from myself, I've managed to get into my online banking no problem.  Sadly I don't have any access to someone else's millions :( 

5 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Apparently there's a major feck up with an update to their online systems. 

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

This was a major planned change to a new computer system.

Curious how it could go so wrong.

In my experience Major planned IT changes never go wrong. 

:cornette_dog:

John Findlay
19 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

In my experience Major planned IT changes never go wrong. 

:cornette_dog:

Famous last words.

Gone completely tits up. 

Im a technical architect for a competitor so been sitting with the popcorn out pissing myself. 

Will be my turn next time....

Been happening for a few days now.

My Sister was stranded in Newcastle on Saturday with no access to money due to TSB **** ups.

Sexton Hardcastle

Utter shambles. Haven’t managed to get online since Friday to transfer money to specific accounts and make monthly payments.

shall be fun seeking compo like plenty of others.

I'm surprised I've had no benefit enquiries this week regarding from  TSB account holders. I saw on the news how messed they are.

Bindy Badgy

Just tried logging into my accounts. On the first attempt it took me back to the log in screen. On the second attempt it displayed the "You have successfully logged off" message. Safe to say it's still buggered.

I've still got a dormant TSB current account as i haven't been arsed to close it yet.

Going to check to see if i'm a millionaire.

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Stokesy said:

Just tried logging into my accounts. On the first attempt it took me back to the log in screen. On the second attempt it displayed the "You have successfully logged off" message. Safe to say it's still buggered.

Keep trying, its definitely working if a bit temperamental.  I managed to get in this morning and cancel a standing order.  Also, my account looks spot on, unfortunately! 

Had a talk today by a guy who works as a software engineer for Santander. They’re meant to have the best online banking system in the world but they have an issue every 1/1000000 logins that someone else’s details show. (50/60 times per day)