Amankwaa 4

Callaghan 5

Cowie 4

Naismith 5

Lafferty 4

Henderson 3

Moore 2

Cochrane 2

I think these scores are fair for our midfield and forward players, not just for today but on the whole for the season. 

14 minutes ago, DVB said:

McLaughlin 8 

Godinho 6 

Berra 8

Souttar 7

Hughes 4

Adao 6

Amankwaa 4

Callaghan 5

Cowie 4

Naismith 5

Lafferty 4

Henderson 3

Moore 2

Cochrane 2

I’d argue that Godinho may have been worthy of a seven. Other than that, I completely agree with your marks.

Berra not an 8, was slack in marking back at their goal. Cowie - very generous with a 4! Distance between our midfield and defence was ridiculous. Just want this season finished

Bunny Munro

Jon 7

Godinho 7

Berra 6

Souttar 7

Hughes 5

Amankwaa 5

Adao 5

Callaghan 6

Cowie 4

Naismith 4

Lafferty 4

Henderson 3

Moore 1

Cochrane 2

Berra was poor at their goal. Been terrific all season though. 

Without Berra, McLaughlin and the goals from Laff we would have been bottom 6 for sure 

Not sure that represents progress or an indication things are going in the right direction 

16 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Jon 7

Godinho 7

Berra 6

Souttar 7

Hughes 5

Amankwaa 5

Adao 5

Callaghan 6

Cowie 4

Naismith 4

Lafferty 4

Henderson 3

Moore 1

Cochrane 2

I’d agree with this. Berra played well but caught out at the goal. Really can’t understand the Moore and Henderson substitution, when I heard a double sub I was expectingMilinkovic and McDonald or at least one of them! Joke. 

ToadKiller Dog

McLaughlin 7

Godinho 7

Berra 6

Soutar 6

Callachan 6

Cowie 5

Adeo 5

Amankawa 4

Lafferty 4

Naismith 4

Hughes4 

Henderson 2

Moore 2

Cochrane 3(extra point for taking a shot) 

upgotheheads
41 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I’d argue that Godinho may have been worthy of a seven. Other than that, I completely agree with your marks.

Agree on Godhino.

Amankwaa was worth 5 or 6 for me, he doesn't seem to be an out and out winger but was involved and used the ball quite well.

Not sure Berra was more than a 6 or 7.

north wales jambo

Need a big clear out in the summer, anybody not in managers plans needs not to be used again if possible this season. From today’s starting 11 for me Hughes has to go. Amankwaa not good enough, cowie to slow in pace and thought, Ross squad player at best. Lafferty scores but is always a heartbeat away from a caution, needs a pacey striker to work with. Naismith not doing enough for me if he is to be top earner.. Lewis Moore not good enough. To me our passing is to slow and we’ve not got width with pace and strength. 

Robbo-Jambo

Absolute sh*te apart from Souttar , Godhno and Jon.

The rest were just an embarrassment

11 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Agree on Godhino.

Amankwaa was worth 5 or 6 for me, he doesn't seem to be an out and out winger but was involved and used the ball quite well.

Not sure Berra was more than a 6 or 7.

Amankwaa for me was completely ineffective.

davemclaren
21 minutes ago, Beats said:

I thought Berra was very poor. He's been excellent all season but he was poor today.

I agree. Perhaps his niggling injury is catching up with him. 

30 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I agree. Perhaps his niggling injury is catching up with him. 

That was my thinking as well. He's looking like he is carrying an injury and it's affecting him. 

Sadly we don't have options to replace him to give him a rest. 

2 hours ago, Spencer said:

Berra was poor at their goal. Been terrific all season though. 

Without Berra, McLaughlin and the goals from Laff we would have been bottom 6 for sure 

Not sure that represents progress or an indication things are going in the right direction 

Would the other teams have to do without their 3 best players as well in your scenario?

If they do then I don't think you can say bottom 6 for sure.

13 minutes ago, graygo said:

Would the other teams have to do without their 3 best players as well in your scenario?

No criticism zone. Gotcha 

:thumbsup:

All is good 

Big Jon was solid as usual. Maybe just because of his previous games but I thought Callachan was ok today. Godinho played very well too. Disappointed hugely with the rest. Amankwa is horrific. Takes zero responsibility. 

26 minutes ago, graygo said:

He's trying to make a good negative point and you go and spoil it

I hope Amankwa has more than what he has shown and we are not going to be straddled with another long term contract for what he is showing. 

rudi must stay

From the 2nd half

McLaughlin - 7 crucial saves. Would keep him if it's possible

Godinho- 6 like this kid a lot. But I thought he had a far stronger 1st half than 2nd

Souttar - 5 quiet game

Berra - 6 seen him have better games

Hughes - 3 dreadful. Floated around

Cowie - 5 didn't do anything right

Adao - 4 very unimpressed with him. He won nothing all day. Is he the answer as a ball winner in the middle, I'm not sure

Amankwaa - 6 some good runs. Possibly got fed up second half, can't blame him. One of our worst second half showings all seasons

Callaghan - 5 took the goal well. Totally dominated second half though

Naismith - 5 can't be @@@@@ with him, floats around and makes a few tackles. A man that's throughly enjoying his millions in the bank

Lafferty - 5 a stinker from him

Subs

Moore - 4  Levein rates him but one on one v a full back he refuses to run at him. I don't see a future for him

Henderson - 4 same as Moore, seen him a few times and he doesn't look good enough for this level

26 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Want to give the young boys a chance, but unfortunately, I don’t see much in Henderson. 

5 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Big Jon was solid as usual. Maybe just because of his previous games but I thought Callachan was ok today. Godinho played very well too. Disappointed hugely with the rest. Amankwa is horrific. Takes zero responsibility. 

The young boys have had loads of chances and frankly I don’t think any of them seem to make any sort of impact . I watched the wee derby at Oriem during the week and Moore and Henderson didn’t suggest they were ready if ever for first team duty . We know it’s good reading and we get plaudits for having so many young guys around the first team but I hope we are not pinning too many hopes on them delivering the goods in our dwindling season and next season. 

rudi must stay
9 minutes ago, tynie said:

I hope Amankwa has more than what he has shown and we are not going to be straddled with another long term contract for what he is showing. 

18 months though, not 3 years. I think in a more adventurous Hearts team he'd be a good player

2 minutes ago, Gnjambo16 said:

The young boys have had loads of chances and frankly I don’t think any of them seem to make any sort of impact . I watched the wee derby at Oriem during the week and Moore and Henderson didn’t suggest they were ready if ever for first team duty . We know it’s good reading and we get plaudits for having so many young guys around the first team but I hope we are not pinning too many hopes on them delivering the goods in our dwindling season and next season. 

It’s called ‘development’  for a reason, you wouldn’t  expect a first year apprentice joiner or chef to be knocking up bespoke furniture or gourmet meals so early in their careers!  Give the young lads encouragement and support and they’ll achieve their potential.  Too much negativity aimed at 16 - 18 year olds working hard to achieve their dreams.  They have more talent than the majority of the posters on this forum

14 minutes ago, Gnjambo16 said:

All Out Attack

McLaughlin - 8 Another excellent performance. 

Godinho- 6 Quiet 2nd half or playing to different instructions. 

Souttar - 5 So so

Berra - 6 A bit lethargic. 

Hughes - 4 Must be moved on. 

Cowie - 3 Should be put out to pasture

Adao - 5 Poorest game so far

Amankwaa - 3 A couple of good runs but just not in it. The is no way he is better than Milinkovic. Another dud by the looks of it

Callaghan - 4 Nice goal but just workmanlike

Naismith - 4 I see no point trying to give him a longer contract, just for the manager to play him as a midfielder at exorbitant rates. We should just get a distinct striker or midfielder in his place, for half his salary. 

Lafferty - 5 plays worst role in the SPFL,  a Hearts centre forward when we are away from home. Hung out to dry again. 

Subs

Moore - 1  Not fit for first team football. 

Henderson - Not good enough. 

Cochrane 1 A few years away yet. 

Levein 0 Another draw against a truly dreadful Dundee. Naismith playing some midfield role again. Milinkovic not getting a game. Inability to get players to perform away from home. Size of the away support today summed up the supporter feeling of the Levein regime. 

42 minutes ago, Spencer said:

No criticism zone. Gotcha 

:thumbsup:

All is good 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we wouldn't be bottom 6, we probably would but it's not certain  ;) 

3 hours ago, karipidis said:

I’d agree with this. Berra played well but caught out at the goal. Really can’t understand the Moore and Henderson substitution, when I heard a double sub I was expectingMilinkovic and McDonald or at least one of them! Joke. 

I had said 2 mins before, “double sub, Milink and McD for Cowie and Amankwaa”. Was obvious, but nope, apparently not.

McLaughlin 7

Godinho 7

Berra 6

Souttar 6

Hughes 4

Adao 5

Callachan 5

Cowie 4

Amankwaa 4

Naismith 4

Lafferty 4

Hughes, Cowie and Amankwaa were all very very poor.

why on earth did CL think Hughes at left back would be a good idea? 

3 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Absolute sh*te apart from Souttar , Godhno and Jon.

The rest were just an embarrassment

Correct

Jon and Godinho had really good games. Hughes was run ragged at left back, showing how much we need a proper left back. Berra had his usual good game but caught out at the goal. 

letsalldothebeattie

McLaughlin - 7

Godinho - 8

Souttar - 6

Berra - 6

Hughes - 4

Cowie - 6

Callachan - 8

Adao - 6

Amankwaa - 5

Naismith - 6

Lafferty - 6

Subs:

Moore, Henderson & Cochrane - 3 

22 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

We pretty much said the same. 

Obviously we are shite coaches....

Maybe. Im an excellent dof thoughts 

We really should be getting much more from players of Naismith and Lafferty's calibre. These are guys who were recently on about £40k a week.

gashauskis9
4 hours ago, DVB said:

McLaughlin 8 

Godinho 6 

Berra 8

Souttar 7

Hughes 4

Adao 6

Amankwaa 4

Callaghan 5

Cowie 4

Naismith 5

Lafferty 4

Henderson 3

Moore 2

Cochrane 2

Does Berra always get an 8 by default?  I thought he was gash today FWIW, wouldn’t have given more than a 6 to anyone except Jon M and Godinho (both 7).

Tokyo Drifter
2 hours ago, tynie said:

Think he's on an 18 month contract, so it's this season and next. Hope there's better to see from him. Beats me why Henderson and Moore were preferred at the substitution stage: Milinkovic and McDonald would have been my choice.

Mclaughlin 8

Godhino 7

Souttar 6

Berra 7

Hughes 5

Amankwa 3

Adoa 5

Cowie 3

Callachan 8

Naismith 4

Lafferty 4

2 hours ago, Mort said:

Probaly same reason he thought Connor Randall would be a good idea. Never mind Oshaniwa, Rherras, Ashley Smith Brown, Rafa Grezlak inter alia 

Captain Canada

McLaughlin 8  - did well coming for crosses 

Godinho 6 - solid game 

Berra 6 - did ok, but not at his best today 

Souttar 6 - some slack passes 

Hughes 2 - useless statue 

Adao 5 - didn't dictate the game as I'd hoped 

Amankwaa 4 - didn't look interested 

Callaghan 6 - bright opening but faded 

Cowie 4 - not great but played on the wing 

Naismith 5 - played too deep for me 

Lafferty 5 - should have scored and had a penalty 

Subs: Not much time to make an impact

3 hours ago, Mort said:

Don't know the answer but it may have been something to do with the fact that Smith-Browne, Mitchell, Brandon and M Smith were all injured.  Who would you have played there?

7 hours ago, DVB said:

McLaughlin 6

Godinho 5 

Berra 6

Souttar 6

Hughes 1

Adao 4

Amankwaa 1

Callaghan 5

Cowie 1

Naismith 3

Lafferty 3

Henderson  no point to judge

Moore no point to judge

Cochrane no point to judge

Usual pish. No midfield = no attack. I am almost lost for words again about how shite we are in the middle of the park. Also, please drop Hughes. There is no point in him wearing our colours. 

Actually, I think it is best to judge by area.

Goal keep 3

Defense 3

Midfield 0 (as usual)

Attack 3 (no point in even playing)

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Actually, I think it is best to judge by area.

Goal keep 3

Defense 3

Midfield 0 (as usual)

Attack 3 (no point in even playing)

Thousands of player ratings threads and suddenly we have a new scoring system. I don't like it

4 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Thousands of player ratings threads and suddenly we have a new scoring system. I don't like it

Me neither man, me neither.

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Me neither man, me neither.

Guess we have to stick with it now. Less reading for everyone, never a bad thing

Archived