Offers already made to 3 players ( merged )

maroonsgotop

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

If you watch these youngsters Al with the exception of Godinho and Harry they find it hard to influence the game in anyway . Sometimes it feels like we are playing with 9 or 10 men , they just aren't ready for this level atm . 

As for Sunday , Skinny was the obvious replacement for Amankwa and if he was putting any youngster on it should have been McDonald  who had his one really impressive game against Dundee in the home fixture . 

There doesn't seem to be any pattern to his team selection especially with the youngsters even before certain injuries. 

I do watch these youngsters and they will all struggle from time to time as they find their feet.  Not playing them deprives them of experience and the point I was making was whether you could guarantee Skinny wouldn't have been worse.  You couldn't.

Who would you have put on instead of Henderson?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Spencer

• JamboAl

• Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

I do watch these youngsters and they will all struggle from time to time as they find their feet.  Not playing them deprives them of experience and the point I was making was whether you could guarantee Skinny wouldn't have been worse.  You couldn't.

Who would you have put on instead of Henderson?

I think we only have to compare Skinnys performance to that of Moore and Henderson to give you a decent probability argument with that one . But there are no guarantees. 

Lets see what happens next season when CL gets the chance to reshape the squad and how many if any of youngsters develope, improve and are still getting game time . 

All Out Attack
16 minutes ago, Boris said:

*sigh*

Are we going over the whole Neilson/Cathro weren't really in charge of team affairs thing again?

Really?

If you are captain of a ship and it goes down, you are supposed to go down with it. Levein should not have been rewarded with a new job after the Cathro debacle. 

We are also 6th in case you haven't noticed and out of both cups. We now get a nosebleed as soon as we leave Tynecastle. 

Levein is also determined to try and keep himself in a job and deflect all criticism by continually playing kids in place of established professionals. This is making us worse,  but wait...  He can say he played some 16 year olds. 

Do you think it is healthy to have so many supporters unhappy with our manager and what he is doing. 

Edited by All Out Attack

ford donald
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

For thst one, both are dong each other a favour, if it ever comes off. 

Dont't see why it wouldn't.

Ministry of Football
4 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

If you are captain of a ship and it goes down, you are supposed to go down with it. Levein should not have been rewarded with a new job after the Cathro debacle. 

We are also 6th in case you haven't noticed and out of both cups. We now get a nosebleed as soon as we leave Tynecastle. 

Levein is also determined to try and keep himself in a job and deflect all criticism by continually playing kids in place of established professionals. This is making us worse,  but wait...  He can say he played some 16 year olds. 

Do you think it is healthy to have so many supporters unhappy with our manager and what he is doing. 

I do agree with a fair bit of this, especially our manager playing kids to try and deflect criticism, its not nice to see.

He is of course also hoping that playing them will help mature them for next season, so they can be considered part of our first team squad. I must confess to not having too much faith in this concept, as our youngsters aren't close to being ready. McDonald is perhaps closest but he's still at least a year away. Cochrane is seriously overhyped and slow and needs loaned out until he bulks up. Henderson just isn't fit for purpose yet.    

10 minutes ago, ramrod said:

I think we only have to compare Skinnys performance to that of Moore and Henderson to give you a decent probability argument with that one . But there are no guarantees. 

Lets see what happens next season when CL gets the chance to reshape the squad and how many if any of youngsters develope, improve and are still getting game time . 

That's that sorted then.

And who would you have put on instead of Henderson?

And what would your last paragraph have to do with Sunday?  There are many youngsters who show early promise and fade away while come to the fore later.  What I do know is that if you never play them you will never know one way or t'other.

Bazzas right boot
43 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

Killie were transformed under a new manager and he didn't even get one window. 

Motherwell have pushed on under a new manager. 

Our neighbours and Rangers have moved on. 

Levein has been here for years now in charge of footballing matters. Why should he get yet another chance having now divided the support and seeing us just scrape into top six. 

I would like to think Budge is closely monitoring season ticket sales and the wider support feeling. We can't make the same mistakes we did with Cathro by holding onto him too long. 

You are like a dog with a bone.

Killie have been transformed, for how long , who knows. I wouldn't be buying my Steve Clarke T- shirt until he can carry on some of his good work next season. He has done well, I don't know why Steve Clark doing well has to be used to batter Craig about the head with. It's strange.

Motherwell have went backwards, they are in no way better shape than us going forward. 

Hibs have had consistency of squad and manager for 2/3 years now, this summer is a big challenge for them- players leaving and higher expectations- They also taken 3 years to get out of the Championship.

Rangers have went through several managers, relay on soft loans and have a crumbling infrastructure. They are not any template on how to run a football club properly.

Aberdeen have had consistency for 7/8 years now, but are now at a cross roads on the park and off the park. They built up over time , they didn't change things in 1/2 seasons.

You compare us to other clubs but apply no balance or context.

Out of all these clubs we are the only one to have came out of admin, built a £15m stand and overhauled our infrastructure- you will dismiss this, but it has a massive impact on the finances as well as the playing side this season.

We had two good seasons, we actually finished 3rd on our first season back, hibs are 4th on their first season back- you will dismiss this as there was no rangers/ hibs, completely ignoring the fact that they were missing as we kept them down in the first place.

We suffered a poor European result, however it isn't even the worst result by a Scottish team in the past year- news flash, Scottish clubs aren't that good in Europe. I'd bet my house we and other Scottish teams get beat from unknown teams in the future.

Fans were not happy with us sitting second in the league- let that sink in.

Cathro, who many celebrated when he came in was a disaster, the cherry on the cake was getting beat of Peterhead and finishing below them in a league set up.

Since then, we have ditched some of the deadwood, improved and steadied the playing side. We of course need to improve further, Craig knows this- hence his 9 players comment.

You and other posters seem to think every other team is doing better and every manager that is doing well ( Hartley, Archibald McAnn, Pressley, Johnston, Clarke, Wright- delete as per flavour of the month) , but you are either very short sighted or stupid not to apply context and the bigger picture.

This " we are Hearts and should be beating teams like Dundee, Killie, Motherwell etc: all the time" is reeking and I have no idea where it has came from. Spoilt little children who go in the huff when things don't go there way spring to mind.

Every club will " monitor " season ticket sales, hardly a jump to think any business wouldn't track sales. 

Give it up, we all agree we need to improve- no one disagrees on that, we all know you don't like Craig. Craig isn't getting sacked. Do yourself a favour-Turn the page.

Edited by BigDave'sHeed

13 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

The guy just seems to be doing his job: it's people like you who are determined to get him out.

Re your last sentence, unless you are a Hibs supporter who only comes on here to make trouble, you should be aware that a recent JKB poll showed 3/4 of our support are of the opinion you are making up lies.

4 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Killie have been transformed, for how long , who knows. I wouldn't be buying my Steve Clarke T- shirt until he can carry on some of his good work next season. He has done well, I don't know why Steve Clark doing well has to be used to batter Craig about the head with. It's strange.

Motherwell have went backwards, they are in no way better shape than us going forward. 

Hibs have had consistency of squad and manager for 2/3 years now, this summer is a big challenge for them- players leaving and higher expectations- They also taken 3 years to get out of the Championship.

Rangers have went through several managers, relay on soft loans and have a crumbling infrastructure. They are not any template on how to run a football club properly.

Aberdeen have had consistency for 7/8 years now, but are now at a cross roads on the park and off the park. They built up over time , they didn't change things in 1/2 seasons.

Out of all these clubs we are the only one to have came out of admin, built a £15m stand and overhauled our infrastructure- you will dismiss this, but it has a massive impact on the finances as well as the playing side this season.

We had two good seasons, we actually finished 3rd on our first season back, hibs are 4th on their first season back- you will dismiss this as there was no rangers/ hibs, completely ignoring the fact that there were missing as we kept them down in the first place.

We suffered a poor European result, however it isn't even the worst result by a Scottish team in the past year- news flash, Scottish clubs aren't that good in Europe. I'd bet my house we and other Scottish teams get beat from unknown teams in the future.

Fan were not happy with us sitting second in the league- let that sink in.

Cathro, who many celebrated when he came in was a disaster, the cherry on the cake was getting beat of Peterhead and finishing below them in a league set up.

Since then, we have ditched some of the deadwood, improved and steadied the playing side. We of course need to improve further, Craig knows this- hence his 9 players comment.

You and other posters seem to think every other team is doing better and every manager that is doing well ( Hartley, Archibald McAnn, Pressley, Johnston, Clarke, Wright- delete as per flavour of the month) , but you are either very short sighted or stupid not to apply context and the bigger picture.

This " we are Hearts and should be beating teams like Dundee, Killie, Motherwell etc: all the time" is reeking and I have no idea where it has came from. Spoilt little children who go in the huff when things don't go there way spring to mind.

Every club will " monitor " season ticket sales, hardly a jump to think any business wouldn't track sales. 

Give it up, we all agree we need to improve- no one disagrees on that, we all know you don't like Craig. Craig isn't getting sacked. Do yourself a favour-Turn the page.

Excellent post.  Fair and balanced.

15 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

Not sure he was rewarded, rather told to clean up his mess is how I see it.  And by your logic Budge should simply sell her shares now and leave.

Are we 6th?  I hadn't noticed.  Who else is left in the League Cup right now?  What do you mean we are out of the Scottish Cup????  Stop the bus!!!

Yes, it's hardly been a halcyon season, on that I will agree with you.

Maybe, the kids are being used because the season IS a busted flush?  And Levein wants to give them first team experience?  And now is the perfect time to do it as nothing really to lose?

How many supporters is so many btw?  Care to quantify it?

17 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

That's that sorted then.

And what would your last paragraph have to do with Sunday?  There are many youngsters who show early promise and fade away while come to the fore later.  What I do know is that if you never play them you will never know one way or t'other.

Ffs , you're hurting my head , I really don't know what point you're trying to make here . You're all over the place , I'm out ! 

47 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

We can't make the same mistakes we did with Cathro by holding onto him too long. 

Cathro was given the job in December and was unemployed by August

Levien got the job in September and it's only just the start of April (you've probably been calling for his head since the start of January)

roughly 8 months a piece

This short term thinking, managerial merry-go-round, madness is caused by mental fans and board members alike demanding instant turnarounds, instant success and making utterly unreasonable comparisons against the likes of Steve Clarke, who has had a really good run.

We moaned about Romanov horsing managers ffs

25 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

We had two good seasons, we actually finished 3rd on our first season back, hibs are 4th on their first season back- you will dismiss this as there was no rangers/ hibs, completely ignoring the fact that they were missing as we kept them down in the first place.

Never thought I’d agree with you after your Hibs for the cup comments ?ONLY JOKING., but that is a cracking dose of reality for some posters on here and bang on the money ?

7 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Ffs , you're hurting my head , I really don't know what point you're trying to make here . You're all over the place , I'm out ! 

I guessed I was hurting your head and it's no wonder.  I know who's all over the place.

You complained about TWO subs coming on and your only alternative was to put on Skinny - whom you couldn't guarantee would work out better.  That suggests maybe we should have played with 10 men.  Yes/No?

Which other player would you have put on with Skinny and guarantee he would have done better?

Felix Lighter

I guessed I was hurting your head and it's no wonder.  I know who's all over the place.

You complained about TWO subs coming on and your only alternative was to put on Skinny - whom you couldn't guarantee would work out better.  That suggests maybe we should have played with 10 men.  Yes/No?

Which other player would you have put on with Skinny and guarantee he would have done better?

Seriously what is the point of ramrod suggesting an alternative for Henderson if all you are going to do is rubbish that suggestion as you did with his Milinkovic suggestion.He might as well suggest his arthritic granny.Deary me.

23 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

In 56/57 season, we lost 5-2 at home to East Fife, lost at home to Hibs and one win from four against Partick

In 57/58 season, we lost once and drew twice with Kilmarnock and failed to beat Clyde over two league games

In 58/59 we lost at home to Motherwell, Hibs, Stilring Albion and away to Hibs, Partick and Kilmarrnock

59/60 we dropped points to Stirling Albion twice and only managed one win from four games against Motherwell

A shocking period in our history, getting beat off teams we should expect to beat.... I don't know why we put up with it, I really don't

1 minute ago, Felix Lighter said:

Seriously what is the point of ramrod suggesting an alternative for Henderson if all you are going to do is rubbish that suggestion as you did with his Milinkovic suggestion.He might as well suggest his arthritic granny.Deary me.

Why would I want to rubbish it if it is a good one?

2 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

In 56/57 season, we lost 5-2 at home to East Fife, lost at home to Hibs and one win from four against Partick

In 57/58 season, we lost once and drew twice with Kilmarnock and failed to beat Clyde over two league games

In 58/59 we lost at home to Motherwell, Hibs, Stilring Albion and away to Hibs, Partick and Kilmarrnock

59/60 we dropped points to Stirling Albion twice and only managed one win from four games against Motherwell

A shocking period in our history, getting beat off teams we should expect to beat.... I don't know why we put up with it, I really don't

I think it's because we are the only team in the league who lose to "lower" opposition.

Did I imagine Hibs lost 1-3 to Hamilton and Celtic lost 4-0 to us?

Felix Lighter

Why would I want to rubbish it if it is a good one?

Because there are no guarantees,like you said.

All Out Attack
4 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

Cathro was given the job in December and was unemployed by August

Levien got the job in September and it's only just the start of April (you've probably been calling for his head since the start of January)

roughly 8 months a piece

This short term thinking, managerial merry-go-round, madness is caused by mental fans and board members alike demanding instant turnarounds, instant success and making utterly unreasonable comparisons against the likes of Steve Clarke, who has had a really good run.

We moaned about Romanov horsing managers ffs

Merry-go-round madness, is what almost all other major clubs do,  so perhaps they are not wrong. I suspect if Budge was not in charge, we would be doing exactly the same. 

The thing is,  Budge did really well last week in helping to raise supporter moral and outlining the future with her interview on radio and the excellent feedback to questions from here. Even people like me, who yearn for change and a new manager direction,  could buy into this. 

The trouble is,  Levein gets back into swing soon after and tramples on her progress. He almost seems to be working against her and is deliberately trying not to heighten supporter expectations. 

5 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Don't carry on with this debate Felix , trust me you'll end up wanting to hang  yourself a few posts in , lol .The guys an irritant . 

Don't carry on with this debate Felix , trust me you'll end up wanting to hang  yourself a few posts in , lol .The guys an irritant . 

I think what you mean is that you make criticisms that you can't justify like a little boy who throws stones and then runs away - oh and then gets his pal to back him up.

6 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

The trouble is,  Levein gets back into swing soon after and tramples on her progress. He almost seems to be working against her and is deliberately trying not to heighten supporter expectations. 

Yes, Levein the dastardly inside saboteur.

:cornette:

Mars plastic
44 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Mind, we're also harder to beat. That's also one of your faves at the moment. :thumbsup: 

Felix Lighter

Ach it seems to me going by JamboAls logic we might as well bin subs because you can't guarantee they will make a difference.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Mind, we're also harder to beat. That's also one of your faves at the moment. :thumbsup: 

We are also harder to beat.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

Merry-go-round madness, is what almost all other major clubs do,  so perhaps they are not wrong. I suspect if Budge was not in charge, we would be doing exactly the same. 

The thing is,  Budge did really well last week in helping to raise supporter moral and outlining the future with her interview on radio and the excellent feedback to questions from here. Even people like me, who yearn for change and a new manager direction,  could buy into this. 

:levein_interesting::getout::bolt:

Felix Lighter
3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I think what you mean is that you make criticisms that you can't justify like a little boy who throws stones and then runs away - oh and then gets his pal to back him up.

I don't know ramrod,and I don't remember ever having any dialogue with him on kb before,ever.

3 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Ach it seems to me going by JamboAls logic we might as well bin subs because you can't guarantee they will make a difference.

Unless you come with cast iron guarantees you're dead in the water  lad , lol 

Funnily enough I suggested Tony as a second sub on the back of his excellent performance against Dundee in the home fixture but unfortunately I couldn't guarantee he would turn in a performance. 

5 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

I think that's a good idea because it would stop Ramrod and his ilk becoming all wise with the advantage of hindsight.

BTW we didn't always have subs in football so it's not entirely unworkable.

davemclaren
59 minutes ago, ford donald said:

Dont't see why it wouldn't.

I imagine that both clubs would like to do it but Airport retail premises are very expensive. 

All Out Attack
48 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Killie have been transformed and I don't have to wait until next season to say it. 

Motherwell have not gone backwards and with their budget and losing Moult, have done exceptionally well in a stronger league. They also have a visit to Hampden coming up. 

Rangers are second. 

Hibs are significantly better than us and regularly now exceeding or own dwindling attendances. Their own fans seem to like what they are seeing. 

Who cares what we did back in the Championship, that was years ago. Move on please. 

Many people in the non JKB real world, feel our football regime is leading us up a dark passage. You clearly haven't travelled to many away games this season. Those with serious doubts over Levein and his cronies are not about to go away. 

2 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Unless you come with cast iron guarantees you're dead in the water  lad , lol 

Funnily enough I suggested Tony as a second sub on the back of his excellent performance against Dundee in the home fixture but unfortunately I couldn't guarantee he would turn in a performance. 

I don't think you did.  You said "IF he was throwing any youngster on" which suggests Tony instead of Henderson and that is borne out by your other pronouncement

Henderson and Moore contributed very little when they were introduced. He was throwing young lads into a battle away from home with the team clearly 2nd best at the time ,

Anyhow I'll leave it for now as it was obviously a stupid jibe without real substance.

Felix Lighter
3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I think that's a good idea because it would stop Ramrod and his ilk becoming all wise with the advantage of hindsight.

BTW we didn't always have subs in football so it's not entirely unworkable.

I think with the advantage of hindsight Levein would admit to himself he royally screwed up the Motherwell cup tie.

Just now, Felix Lighter said:

I think with the advantage of hindsight Levein would admit to himself he royally screwed up the Motherwell cup tie.

Probably. I 'm sure he sent Callachan on with instructions to let that ball pass by him on the line.

PS - this post shows your real interest is in downing the manager rather than Sunday's loose connection with 3 new players.

All Out Attack
14 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

:levein_interesting::getout::bolt:

I do love that bolt pic. Captures the expression really well. 

You could of course change the text to "don't you dare go past the halfway line boys" and would be equally valid. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, All Out Attack said:

You could of course change the text to "don't you dare go past the halfway line boys" and would be equally valid. 

Your personal agenda is ridiculous, bordering on psychotic tbh.

Getting to the stage now where I hope we win just so JKB returns to normal for a week.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

Don't dare cross the halfway line. You should watch Sunday again. 

If you said move the ball quickly you would have an argument. We have eventuallyat home. Away from home we lack belief and motivation. 

Sunday we showed a bit of imagination in short spells

Felix Lighter

Probably. I 'm sure he sent Callachan on with instructions to let that ball pass by him on the line.

PS - this post shows your real interest is in downing the manager rather than Sunday's loose connection with 3 new players.

Other than Djoum and Mitchell we had a full squad to choose from.Callachan,bless him,is not Hearts quality, I'm sure you'd agree.

ps If Ronald McDonald was in the Hearts dug out I'd want him to succeed.

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

Killie have been transformed and I don't have to wait until next season to say it. 

Motherwell have not gone backwards and with their budget and losing Moult, have done exceptionally well in a stronger league. They also have a visit to Hampden coming up. 

Rangers are second. 

Hibs are significantly better than us and regularly now exceeding or own dwindling attendances. Their own fans seem to like what they are seeing. 

Who cares what we did back in the Championship, that was years ago. Move on please. 

Many people in the non JKB real world, feel our football regime is leading us up a dark passage. You clearly haven't travelled to many away games this season. Those with serious doubts over Levein and his cronies are not about to go away. 

Killie have done very well, best season in 20 years they'll'' be 4th or 5th. Fair doo to them. I'll take a charity bet that we will scud them next season and be well clear of them.

Motherwell are shite, they do have a trip to Hampden, maybe they'll put that on their honours list.

Hibs - same as Killie. They have done well. best season in 15/20 years or so, they'll be 4th, maybe 3rd.

Championship- it is important for Context, something you clearly ignore. admin, stand built, Cathro- you don't care. Everything is  Craigs fault.  

dark passage- deary me.

You haven't addressed any the issues that I laid out, you don't care about the past or the future, just now. You seem unable to put things into context and see things in black and white with no vision or intelligence to take in the bigger picture.

Your are not happy,  in the huff and won't be happy until Craig leaves. I get it.

34 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

Merry-go-round madness, is what almost all other major clubs do, 

I know, that is what I was talking about, the wider footballing phenomenon of sacking manager after manager after manager, as soon as they have a run of poor results.

It's not just mental chairmen, it's from ever more demanding fans with absolutely zero patience and no tolerance for a slump in form.

There used to be a time when you realised it took time sometimes to get things right, that sometimes there would be a bump in the road. Sometimes you might have to make sacrifices in performance to get results of sometimes issues off the park would dictate finances.

Managers used to get time to make it work.

And if they had a bit of success it put a little credit in the bank to see them through a rough patch.

Those days are long gone, in football in general and it saddens me.

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Our footballing department is in need of overhaul. The continual turnover of players, short term loans, scatter gun use of youngsters that are nowhere near ready and the inability to put a team on the park with any cohesion or creativity is resulting in dire performances and results. One man has overseen all if this and he needs to be replaced. 

In the same way that the OF have greater resources than us and gave a higher expectation level. Likewise, we have the same gulf in resources over clubs like Dundee, Mwell and Killie and absolutely should be finish above them. Stephen Robinson knows the way to finals and how to beat the OF, Steve Clarke too.  Either one of them would do a better job at Tynecastle than Levein. 

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

That's that sorted then.

Surely you are not defending that double substitution on Sunday? Milinkovic has been very good for us this season but for some reason our manager prefers playing lightweight youngsters. 

Enzo Chiefo
10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Don't dare cross the halfway line. You should watch Sunday again. 

If you said move the ball quickly you would have an argument. We have eventuallyat home. Away from home we lack belief and motivation. 

Sunday we showed a bit of imagination in short spells

We don't move the ball quickly at home either. We quite often scrape a victory but other times draw. 

1 hour ago, All Out Attack said:

Killie were transformed under a new manager and he didn't even get one window. 

Motherwell have pushed on under a new manager. 

Our neighbours and Rangers have moved on. 

Levein has been here for years now in charge of footballing matters. Why should he get yet another chance having now divided the support and seeing us just scrape into top six. 

I would like to think Budge is closely monitoring season ticket sales and the wider support feeling. We can't make the same mistakes we did with Cathro by holding onto him too long. 

Riduclous post...not even close to grasping reality..

CL has not had direct responsibility for the first team for years. As we ALL know he has just taken over that position. He should and will be judged on results after his first summer season transfer window.

We have had a paper thin squad this year and the amount of funds available to spend on players has and will be impacted by the building of the new stand.

Unlike Killie and Motherwell we have been forced to play youngsters this season, especially in midfield. This has impacted the team.

Our performances have improved since CL took over. The Stats don’t lie. 

The vast majority of the fans understand our position and support CL at this stage.  You are in a small minority.

It’s a shame you are not able to focus on the positives happening at the club.

6 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Surely you are not defending that double substitution on Sunday? Milinkovic has been very good for us this season but for some reason our manager prefers playing lightweight youngsters. 

You know he wasn’t fully fit... no need to risk him for this game. Smart move.

Enzo Chiefo
25 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

Rangers are second. 

Motherwell had a bad spell but they are certainly not going backwards. Next weekend they will be boarding a bus tgat is going forwards, towards Hampden for the 3rd time this season. They lose Moult and what do they do...They utilise their contacts in England and bring in Curtis Main. We are stuck in a time warp with CL and John Murray and their tired old methods from 15 years ago. 

12 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Other than Djoum and Mitchell we had a full squad to choose from.Callachan,bless him,is not Hearts quality, I'm sure you'd agree.

ps If Ronald McDonald was in the Hearts dug out I'd want him to succeed.

If he had had a full squad he maybe could have chosen from M Smith, Brandon or Buaben - oh wait a minute....

PS is your reference to Callachan a poor effort to move the topic to safer ground?

11 minutes ago, karipidis said:

I'm not defending anything.  I'm trying to point out that it's easy to be wise after the event.

9 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Riduclous post...not even close to grasping reality..

CL has not had direct responsibility for the first team for years. As we ALL know he has just taken over that position. He should and will be judged on results after his first summer season transfer window.

We have had a paper thin squad this year and the amount of funds available to spend on players has and will be impacted by the building of the new stand.

Unlike Killie and Motherwell we have been forced to play youngsters this season, especially in midfield. This has impacted the team.

Our performances have improved since CL took over. The Stats don’t lie. 

The vast majority of the fans understand our position and support CL at this stage.  You are in a small minority.

It’s a shame you are not able to focus on the positives happening at the club.

This is contrary to what Budge advised us