Allan McGregor on the move..to us ( rumour )

CJGJ

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, Jambos1983 said:

Really looks finished there right enough

He’s always been a great reflex shot stopper. It’s always always been crosses and now his ball playing from the back that’s getting him into bother. 

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Mikey1874

• HeartofHartley

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, jack D and coke said:

He’s always been a great reflex shot stopper. It’s always always been crosses and now his ball playing from the back that’s getting him into bother. 

Wouldn't be an issue for our hoofball. His kicking was dodgy with us. He's certainly not finished regardless

2 hours ago, Greedy_Jambo said:

The other guy i know that says his son went to school with mcregors daughter. Also said she got bullied a lot because of his dad being a Rangers player and that he's seen him with a hearts scarf on at a bus stop with loads of other hearts guys at a bus stop in balerno  lol

That's the guy that has form for talking pish. I work with him. 

That explains it then :2thumbsup:

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Clouds when Christian was the main act. 

Happy days. 

I remember the Chris McLure section on Fridays and Salvation with Midge Ure on a Saturday at Clouds. I think Brian Wilson was the keeper at the time not the Beach Boy sadly. Cost us a game v Celtic when Willie Gibson scored a hat trick but BW managed to ship 4 goals

Pasquale for King
11 hours ago, Bez said:

Dont even mention his name... until we sign a good goalkeeper, I have the fear.

Apologies, like you I never want to see him in a Hearts jersey again.

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Gordon finished?

He did make a few mistakes that day too, like falling over at a corner with nobody near him. Nowhere near finished but on the wane and Celtic need better especially with their defence to progress in Europe.

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, Doc Rob said:

Shame to lose out on a target to Sevco, but TBH I can’t feel too bad about Hearts not signing McGregor. He is a scumbag. The contempt he showed when sitting on the bench for Scotland was unforgivable.

Not to Mcleish it seems.

Apart from one howler I thought Noring looked as if he could have settled into the job. Anyway he is gone, Hamilton is as ready as he will ever be, if he cannot step up now he is as well away, unless he is happy to be cover, so we need at least one maybe two goalies. I thought big Jon inspired confidence, a very good professional and good luck to him. Not fussed about Mcgregor Rangers are welcome to him. There must be plenty goalies available, getting a good one is the tricky bit. Any suggestions.

i wish jj was my dad

I'm still clinging onto the hope that Jon will decide to stay. He is IMO the better keeper now and his best years are still ahead. It might well come down to the club's ambition with other targets rather than money

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 hours ago, Bez said:

Nicky Walker was a lot better than a few of the keepers we have had since.

Including this one 

2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I'm still clinging onto the hope that Jon will decide to stay. He is IMO the better keeper now and his best years are still ahead. It might well come down to the club's ambition with other targets rather than money

I didn't like his comment in the EEN the other day where he said he may stay in Scotland possibly at another club if he dopesn't head South or Abroad. Who might that be?

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, Gav M said:

surprised kurskis hasn't be an mentioned yet.

And how quickly people forget Myles Hogarth.

Potentially the most Establishment name for a HMFC goalie ever.

13 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Happy days. 

That’s it!

For the life of me I couldn’t remember the name ‘Clouds’ last night..   :vrface:

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

And how quickly people forget Myles Hogarth.

Potentially the most Establishment name for a HMFC goalie ever.

:thumbsup:

Probably a public schoolboy with that name too!

2 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Including this one 

Funnily enough, I had Roddy McKenzie and him in mind when I posted that. ?

...a bit disco
7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:thumbsup:

Probably a public schoolboy with that name too!

SCT-JACK-HEWITT-DN16.jpg

...a bit disco
14 minutes ago, WoodenHertz said:

Not sure if it means much for Hearts, but an interesting article from the Hull Daily Mail in regards to Allan McGregor....

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hull-city-rubbish-claims-allan-1507052

Well that paints a different picture!

...a bit disco
8 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Imagine the seethe :lol:

BBC Scotland saying as good as done yesterday too.

3 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

To Hearts or to Rangers?

3 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Crazy. Could confirm with Hull what the situation is, would literally take one phone call. Or could take Jim Traynors word for it. Along with his word that Morelos is worth £9m or that Barrie Mckay was worth £6m :D Due dillegence doesn't exist in Scottish football media. Utter clowns masquerading as Journo's when they're really just hun PR men

Fort Vallance
14 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Happy days. 

"Please Stay" last dance and looking around for someone as desperate as I was !

3 hours ago, wavydavy said:

I didn't like his comment in the EEN the other day where he said he may stay in Scotland possibly at another club if he dopesn't head South or Abroad. Who might that be?

He is a Hibs fan and they will probably be looking for a goalie.

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, WoodenHertz said:

Not sure if it means much for Hearts, but an interesting article from the Hull Daily Mail in regards to Allan McGregor....

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hull-city-rubbish-claims-allan-1507052

The club also issued a tweet this morning with the same information.

Hull CityVerified account @HullCity

? | AC: "Contrary to reports, Allan McGregor wasn’t at Rangers yesterday and he hasn’t agreed terms with Rangers - he was here yesterday! The manager had a private conversation with him this morning and nothing happened with Rangers." #hcafc #UpTheTigers

9:47 AM - 27 Apr 2018

9 minutes ago, Gambo said:

He is a Hibs fan and they will probably be looking for a goalie.

I knew he was a Hibs fan but hopefully he will be attracted by the bigger money on offer in England or Abroad.

I would hate to see him playing against us.

12 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Velvet jacket and loons.....

:phface:

Hope your shirt collars were large enough to fly a plane and that you wore them over your jacket collars? :lol:

Clouds = The Cav = Jurassic Park (a tenner to get in and full of dinosaurs) or Alton Towers (a tenner to get in but all the rides were free).

22 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Velvet jacket and loons.....

:phface:

Double post.

Edited by Morgan

10 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I knew he was a Hibs fan but hopefully he will be attracted by the bigger money on offer in England or Abroad.

I would hate to see him playing against us.

He wont be going to hibs ffs. 

HeartofHartley
11 minutes ago, RENE said:

He's not a Hibs. He didn't know much about Scottish football when came to us. His family are all Hibèes.

Who is a hibee?

Ricardo Shillyshally
On 26/04/2018 at 16:50, Maroonblood22 said:

With absolutely no knowledge of what’s went on behind the scenes, can’t help feeling that Levein’s been shafted by McGregor here.

Quality keeper no doubt, but anyone with a mindset to play for those deid cretins (for the first time) deserves no further consideration from us! (If all rumours are true obvs ken)

Here's what I heard...

We agreed terms with him. He didn't have an agent

He got an agent who said he could get him more money

He's now dingying HMFC

20 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Here's what I heard...

We agreed terms with him. He didn't have an agent

He got an agent who said he could get him more money

He's now dingying HMFC

Is the agent Holdsworth per chance?

McGregor could have trained with Hull yesterday then travelled up to Glasgow afterwards.

with Hull now being linked with McLaughlin it wouldn’t surprise me to see us signing David Marshall.

i wish jj was my dad

I can believe McGregor bumping us for more money. I can believe he is the sort of prick that is well suited to the Rangers but regardless of whether he has an agent or not I doubt a guy as experienced and connected as him would risk being burnt by the crooks in Govan twice. And for a guy who has earned what he has in the game I can believe he would play it safe with Hearts rather than chase an extra 5k per week for the aggro that would come with playing for that shower of chancers.

Given the reports from Hull it looks to me as if the Rangers stories are Traynor inspired so I'm back to thinking it is between us and Hull again.

HeartofHartley
26 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I can believe McGregor bumping us for more money. I can believe he is the sort of prick that is well suited to the Rangers but regardless of whether he has an agent or not I doubt a guy as experienced and connected as him would risk being burnt by the crooks in Govan twice. And for a guy who has earned what he has in the game I can believe he would play it safe with Hearts rather than chase an extra 5k per week for the aggro that would come with playing for that shower of chancers.

Given the reports from Hull it looks to me as if the Rangers stories are Traynor inspired so I'm back to thinking it is between us and Hull again.

It's not, he's signing for Rangers, 2 yr deal was a 4 yr deal on the table from us but McGregor unsure of that until Rangers came in.