2018/19 New Kits time already

CJGJ

On 21/03/2018 at 00:46, Barack said:

4th down:Rather unfortunate crest there...

:oohmatron:

There's also Colon, and my team Lanus doesn't translate well into French.. :D 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• tian447

• ...a bit disco

• Maroon Sailor

3 hours ago, dumpson said:

Tampa Bay Rowdies home kit... 

Tampa Bay Rowdies away kit...

Think they may have missed the point here !

:rofl:

They really don't get it, do they?  

They're both also absolutely horrific!

Limerick.jpg

This in Maroon would look decent imo. Hopefully some better ones come out as thats maybe the best of a very meh lot. 

I did hear the name Heineken in connection with jersey sponsorship, will be our official drinks partner I’m hearing 

20 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

I did hear the name Heineken in connection with jersey sponsorship, will be our official drinks partner I’m hearing 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=heineken+logo&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&dcr=0&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiI5b2Sp57aAhVjC8AKHTW4B2IQ_AUICSgB&biw=360&bih=612#imgrc=NWbasfoR27DPdM:

Hopefully this logo if thats the case. I think any more green on a maroon shirt would make us look very Australian league/MLS as it just doesn't go.

8 minutes ago, Locky said:

Pretty sure Arsenal are going Adidas next season.

https://theshortfuse.sbnation.com/2018/3/30/17182146/arsenal-adidas-puma-sponsorship-rumors

Not yet unless they buy out the one year left on their current deal

That’s the question for Arsenal now. Will they (more than likely) stay for a final season with Puma, or buy out of their agreement and wear adidas much sooner than expected ?

mellors1874

We're keeping the third kit for next season so it will only be home and away kits released for us for next season.

They are hoping for a June release and should be available to view next month at some point 

41 minutes ago, mellors1874 said:

We're keeping the third kit for next season so it will only be home and away kits released for us for next season.

They are hoping for a June release and should be available to view next month at some point 

Feasible, especially as the third kit doesn't have a sponsor, meaning any potential changes (e.g. the Heineken suggestion a few posts above you) would not be an issue.

I can't wait to see what we get.  I'm holding out hope for a black Hearts kit for once, but it will never happen :( 

4 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Feasible, especially as the third kit doesn't have a sponsor, meaning any potential changes (e.g. the Heineken suggestion a few posts above you) would not be an issue.

I can't wait to see what we get.  I'm holding out hope for a black Hearts kit for once, but it will never happen :( 

Return of the diamonds on the sleeve............perhaps :o

Why have we never been sponsored by Hertz? Nike Kits are usually my favourites, but those ones above don't look anything special. How about getting James Pringle to make our shirts sometime? I think they made rugby kits for a while.

39 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I think of black as a Hibs color for some reason. Especially since their away shirt in 13/14

3 minutes ago, LesJambes said:

I think of black as a Hibs color for some reason. Especially since their away shirt in 13/14

Surely Hibs have had a white away kit more than Black? But we have white aways.

Only colours I would associate with Hibs would be green obviously and purple due to an away kit they had when I was young.

2 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Surely Hibs have had a white away kit more than Black? But we have white aways.

Only colours I would associate with Hibs would be green obviously and purple due to an away kit they had when I was young.

Yeah they had a couple of purple ones. Don't tell them I said this but the striped purple and green away kit actually looked ok at the time, looks **** awful looking back though!

Seymour M Hersh

What's the deal with our strips for next season? Insomuch as are we still with Umbro and will Save the Children be on the strips?

3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

and will Save the Children be on the strips?

No, that's been deemed offensive to Celtic fans :P

45 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

What's the deal with our strips for next season? Insomuch as are we still with Umbro and will Save the Children be on the strips?

Another  2 years with Umbro,

StC 3 year deal ends this season but as it is their centenary next year, the club would still like to do some form of recognition.

Edited by DETTY29

1 hour ago, LesJambes said:

Why have we never been sponsored by Hertz? Nike Kits are usually my favourites, but those ones above don't look anything special. How about getting James Pringle to make our shirts sometime? I think they made rugby kits for a while.

I think the issue with Nike kits is that the pro version of the top is made from materials that cause pretty much all of them to be very similar in style and pattern. Unlike Hearts match kit, which is exactly the same as the ones the fans buy in the shop (with no performance material or state of the art cooling etc). The difference between a Nike match shirt and a Nike replica shirt is light years apart, the pro shirt drives the design, so they all look pretty basic and simple, however nothing could be further from the truth.

Pasquale for King
11 hours ago, dumpson said:

Tampa Bay Rowdies home kit

Tampa Bay Rowdies 2018 Nike Home Kit

Tampa Bay Rowdies away kit

Tampa Bay Rowdies 2018 Nike Away Kit

A bit like Celtic having three green strips this season.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, LesJambes said:

They’ve got a black one this year too 

25 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They’ve got a black one this year too 

Yeah, I just meant that's probably when I started to think of Hibs and black. Celtic had one the year before too.

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

StC 3 year deal ends this season but as it is their centenary next year, the club would still like to do some form of recognition.

Cheers Detty. 

kingantti1874
20 hours ago, dumpson said:

Tampa Bay Rowdies home kit

Tampa Bay Rowdies 2018 Nike Home Kit

Tampa Bay Rowdies away kit

Tampa Bay Rowdies 2018 Nike Away Kit

April fools?

Nookie Bear
15 hours ago, tian447 said:

Our home kit is dark so the away kit needs to be lighter in colour, no?

I still have my black Hummel training top from 2006, and it’s luvvly.

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Our home kit is dark so the away kit needs to be lighter in colour, no?

I still have my black Hummel training top from 2006, and it’s luvvly.

I'm not sure it has to be light to be honest. We wear dark shirts with white shorts, so a change kit of black with black shorts wouldn't be that bad.  It also helps that there aren't many teams in Scotland that we clash with on a regular basis. The only time I've ever had an issue is when Partick Thistle wore their black kit at Tynecastle, I must admit I found that particularly hard to distinguish when the ball was down the other end. 

I think it just makes sense for us to have a white or light away kit. I don't mind, but a black third kit would be the tits. All black, no trim, white or grey sponsor, monochrome Hearts badge, similar to the third kit this season.  I reckon we would make an absolute killing with that!

I still have an old black Hummel goalkeepers shirt from 2006 that is just as nice as the training stuff. Shame it's about 5 sizes too small :lol:

Edited by tian447

I'm not a fan of England, but I really like this design:

Optimized-ENG.png

Would be interesting to see something like this in Hearts colours.

(although not sure if we have enough variation of colours to make it work...)

1 hour ago, BRY said:

Optimized-ENG.png

Black/Navy, Maroon and White?

Think it could work!

Denmark shirt is a ****ing horror though :lol:

denmark_2018_hummel_made_by_denmark_shir

Wtf is that? :muggy: 

Edited by tian447

Just now, tian447 said:

Team A - you're in charge of the top and arms

Team B - you're in charge of the bottom

Team C - you're in charge of the middle 

You have 45 minutes and then we'll stitch it all together. 

16 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Is that definite?  When we initially signed with umbro at the start of the season it wasn't described as a 3 year deal. It was only announced they were our kit manufacturers for the forthcoming season.  All the quotes as well suggested it was a short term deal, have we signed an extension since?

OmiyaHearts
14 minutes ago, tian447 said:

It's apparently a combination of loads of their old kits.

2 hours ago, King prawn said:

Team A - you're in charge of the top and arms

Team B - you're in charge of the bottom

Team C - you're in charge of the middle 

You have 45 minutes and then we'll stitch it all together. 

:lol:

Think you're missing Teams D, E, F, G and H there though!  It's even got different cuffs ffs :rofl: 

Edited by tian447

48 minutes ago, tian447 said:

:lol:

Think you're missing Teams D, E, F, G and H there though!  It's even got different cuffs ffs :rofl: 

I hadn't seen that! :lol:

Team A spent most of their 45 minutes deliberating over solid or striped cuffs - a compromise was reached with a minute to spare. 1 cuff each. 

5 hours ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Is that definite?  When we initially signed with umbro at the start of the season it wasn't described as a 3 year deal. It was only announced they were our kit manufacturers for the forthcoming season.  All the quotes as well suggested it was a short term deal, have we signed an extension since?

Thought I had read it somewhere.  Apols if wrong.

That said the 3rd strip is still full price so while not guaranteed, suggests another year with Umbro at least.

13 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Thought I had read it somewhere.  Apols if wrong.

That said the 3rd strip is still full price so while not guaranteed, suggests another year with Umbro at least.

Yeah I'd assume we are as well or they'd be lowering that kit too as you say. Just not seen anything further mentioned but entirely possible I've missed it.   Happy enough with Umbro personally.

6 hours ago, tian447 said:

Apparently it's meant to be horrific they are calling it a frankenstien limited edition shirt although why anyone would want to buy the monstrosity is beyond me  ?????

18 minutes ago, hthejambo said:

Apparently it's meant to be horrific they are calling it a frankenstien limited edition shirt although why anyone would want to buy the monstrosity is beyond me  ?????

18 minutes ago, hthejambo said:

Isn’t it a one off shirt(as in for one game) then auctioned off for charity? Kids in distress or something?

8 hours ago, BRY said:

Optimized-ENG.png

You could as an away strip. Homage to our early red, white and blue strip.

andyscott82
5 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

You could as an away strip. Homage to our early red, white and blue strip.

Surely an homage to Scotland's Euro 92 strip, no?

8642BC53-4847-4C34-9A2B-FEE37A44B2B9-5652-00000467DEE09E97.gif

Some Umbro kits, which has a bit more bearing on what we might see next season for ourselves:

newells_old_boys_2018_umbro_third_kit.jp

That, in maroon with white trim/diamonds would suit me just nicely for next season (and the badge would suit some posters on JKB recently :whistling:)

This one is interesting, because it reminds me a bit of the away kit we had a few years ago:

atletico_tucuman_2018_umbro_third_kit.jp

BNWT-heart-of-midlothian-hearts-away-foo

Not sure how that template would work for us, unless it was used for an away shirt, white with a sort of grey pattern.

And this is totally poo.

estudiantes_2018_umbro_away_kit.jpg

Which means we'll end up with this, in maroon with white trim, with darker maroon stripes down the front of it.