Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• tian447

• ...a bit disco

• Maroon Sailor

...a bit disco

Saw that last week. Quite like it too.

Wouldn't have minded a red one though.

Manchester United away kit will be like Juventus strip of a couple of seasons ago

Manchester United's rumoured pink away kit for next season:

DYftLrHWAAAviWm.jpg

Edited by CJGJ

28 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Manchester United away kit will be like Juventus strip of a couple of seasons ago

DYftLrHWAAAviWm.jpg

Might remind Pogba of his best form

Bummer 

53 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Optimized-Screen-Shot-2018-03-17-at-14.37.58-1000x600.jpg

Very similar to the 86 away kit IIRC. Navy blue shorts with a yellow hoop around them back then. 

Lucille's Thirsty
19 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Might remind Pogba of his best form

Bummer 

Pogba is one of the most overrated players of his time. Goals? Assists? Controls a game?  Not that impressive for £93M :lol:

You can get a rough idea around the designs of kits for season 18/19 from the upcoming works cup kits. Unfortunately Umbro doesn’t feature much these days and only Peru comes to mind. Saying that, this with a maroon stripe and accents could be a winner. 

2C2D825C-0C47-4AE4-A91A-1234D79EBCA1.jpeg

1 hour ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Pogba is one of the most overrated players of his time. Goals? Assists? Controls a game?  Not that impressive for £93M :lol:

I agree. What I'm saying is that I'd hate to see Pogba rediscover his Juve form at United. Watching him struggle in the EPL is just how I like it 

Lucille's Thirsty
6 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

I agree. What I'm saying is that I'd hate to see Pogba rediscover his Juve form at United. Watching him struggle in the EPL is just how I like it 

As long as Mourinho and his PTB style leave, he won’t flourish at United. Saying that though he wasn’t setting the heather alight at Juventus either. He’s just a good footballer nothing more IMO. 

Edited by Lucille's Thirsty

1 minute ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

As long as Mourinho and his PTB style leave, he won’t flourish at United. Saying that though he wasn’t setting the heather alight at Juventus either. He’s just a good footballer nothing more IMO. 

Serie A certainly made him look better than he truly is

Салатные палочки
5 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

Real Madrid

c99f81a65a9740d688606ce652634367.jpg

b15e43665aabb64009ca454c86781c64.jpg

Is the red one genuine? Would tie in  with the current Adidas retro numbers. I like it, would be cracking as the Spain home with more yellow on it. 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Is the red one genuine? Would tie in  with the current Adidas retro numbers. I like it, would be cracking as the Spain home with more yellow on it. 

Red one is the Copa training or pre match shirt, away kit was leaked a few days ago. Looks pretty good though. 3rd kit is red but not yet one in the pics above.

FF1D89DB-2779-4FA4-BC09-DD915FDD4829.jpeg

Edited by Jamos

18 hours ago, CJGJ said:

DYftLrHWAAAviWm.jpg

That Chevrolet sponsor is absolutely horrific. 

Nothing ruins a top more than a terribly designed sponsor logo. 

8 minutes ago, Barack said:

Like Wonga...?

Exactly like Wonga.  Really frustrated me that they didn't change the colour of it to look more in place. 

They made it maroon on our white away kit one season, and left it bloody bright blue on the home shirt. Would have been fine if it were a white bubble with maroon text, but it didn't half make our kits look pish! 

Unknown user
16 hours ago, Jamos said:

You can get a rough idea around the designs of kits for season 18/19 from the upcoming works cup kits. Unfortunately Umbro doesn’t feature much these days and only Peru comes to mind. Saying that, this with a maroon stripe and accents could be a winner. 

2C2D825C-0C47-4AE4-A91A-1234D79EBCA1.jpeg

I don't want anything that could even vaguely be described as a sash anywhere near a hearts kit! Which is a shame because it is quite nice

The Future's Maroon
11 hours ago, Jamos said:

Red one is the Copa training or pre match shirt, away kit was leaked a few days ago. Looks pretty good though. 3rd kit is red but not yet one in the pics above.

FF1D89DB-2779-4FA4-BC09-DD915FDD4829.jpeg

I have always been a sucker for a black strip, that is very nice imo.

Now this is a top official remake ... The 93 Olympic Marseille Adidas shirt to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of Marseille winning the Champions League 

OM.jpg

The Future's Maroon
3 minutes ago, Jamos said:

Now this is a top official remake ... The 93 Olympic Marseille Adidas shirt to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of Marseille winning the Champions League 

OM.jpg

Mind it well, love the newer version.

35 minutes ago, Jamos said:

OM.jpg

A maroon and white version of that would be :pleasing: 

Maroon shirt, white striping!

1 hour ago, Jamos said:

OM.jpg

Marseille have lovely tops year in, year out. That’s a thing of beauty.

The French clubs usually get it bang on.

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Jamos said:

OM.jpg

They've got a nerve

:laugh:

Are there pockets to carry bribe money in?

Pasquale for King
On 18/03/2018 at 14:33, ...a bit disco said:

Saw that last week. Quite like it too.

Wouldn't have minded a red one though.

Like this ?

B5CC8478-9E14-4242-884F-2330368055B4.png

This thread has got me checking some of the sites online that leak the strips just to see whats coming up. Had a gander at the strips for the World Cup and the Puma and Nike kits are all the same template boring merde. 

Hopefully Umbro can produce something decent but slightly unique again this year. Cant wait to see the fan made mock ups on here, very rarely fail to impress. 

Edited by Fraggle

Samuel Camazzola
On 18/03/2018 at 14:29, CJGJ said:

Optimized-Screen-Shot-2018-03-17-at-14.37.58-1000x600.jpg

This seems to be the template for various sides within the Adidas stable. I like it but would have preferred the colour of the Belgium away. 

Colombia seem to have a bespoke effort similar to their kit from the 1990 World Cup. Also, regarding the 1990 World Cup, there was recently Fabric of Football exhibition which displayed the winning top worn by West Germany. It was mentioned that the design incorporating their flag colours was based on a graph showing their performance at the World Cup since becoming Champions in 1974. I'll see if I can find any articles on it. 

Holyrood_Hearts
13 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

This thread has got me checking some of the sites online that leak the strips just to see whats coming up. Had a gander at the strips for the World Cup and the Puma and Nike kits are all the same template boring merde. 

Hopefully Umbro can produce something decent but slightly unique again this year. Cant wait to see the fan made mock ups on here, very rarely fail to impress. 

Have you seen Puma have given nine National Teams an similar plain white away shirt? Pathetic.

6 hours ago, Jamos said:

OM.jpg

That is an absolute cracker ?

On 18/03/2018 at 15:21, vegas-voss said:

Real Madrid

c99f81a65a9740d688606ce652634367.jpg

b15e43665aabb64009ca454c86781c64.jpg

That’s not the new home strip. Adidas have brought out a “heritage” range of retro tops for their larger clubs. That’s the Real one. Man U, Bayern etc all have a similar sort of top coming as well.

Dunno about the away one tho. 

Салатные палочки
23 hours ago, Jamos said:

OM.jpg

A stunning shirt that, in my top five kits of all time.  Only issue I have is the three stripes look sewn on when they were printed on the original.  Also the two blue stripes on the collar are too thin.  Other than that, its a great replica.  

6 hours ago, George Cowie said:

Hmmm, Not realy keen on the Footyheadline watermark through the shirts !

Dunno, helps makes it a little less nondescript from all the other plain white  Puma away tops. Gotta love Puma (or footy headlines) marketing it like theses 9 tops are something special. 

2 hours ago, tian447 said:

austria-2018-away-kit-2.jpg

Looks like something you'd pick up in Sports Direct for a fiver!

Chronic!

Yip, you could straight to the Puma rail at Sports Direct and pick up the exact top with the badge for under a tenner. Thank frick we binned Puma!!

Edited by Fraggle

All of the Umbro 18/19 releases so far have been in South America and Ireland and all are sadly bland templates at best ... lets hope we get something bespoke this year.

Cruzeiro 18.jpg

Limerick.jpg

National.jpg

Newells.jpg

Waterford.jpg

1 hour ago, BelgeJambo said:

How long is left on the “Save the Children “ deal?

This is the last season however there was word that Ann would like to extend in one way as next year is the 100th year of StC. whether it be front or back of strip.

There was also talk that she has plenty of offers for front of strip sponsors, notably betting companies she was reticent to considering.

We might be in more of a needs must position, notably with stand over run.

Edited by DETTY29

PhoenixHearts

I'd imagine the lack of yellow striping on the away navy shorts and socks is so we can wear them with the home shirt for a full navy set if need be.

• 2 weeks later...

Tampa Bay Rowdies home kit

Tampa Bay Rowdies 2018 Nike Home Kit

Tampa Bay Rowdies away kit

Tampa Bay Rowdies 2018 Nike Away Kit

Think they may have missed the point here !

On 19/03/2018 at 09:39, The Future's Maroon said:

I have always been a sucker for a black strip, that is very nice imo.

Check the LAFC one, pretty nice!

On 20/03/2018 at 20:57, kingantti1874 said:

I like the Scotland kit.. but why white stripes on socks.. should be yellow

And the shirt should have red piping, ideally in the style of the lion rampant flag.