• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhoenixHearts

• tian447

• ...a bit disco

• Maroon Sailor

15 minutes ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

WHIT??? thats mental.

Not letting me post link full price list available on daily express website some where. It’s absolutely bonkers 

2 hours ago, jambo1980 said:

The sponsor is a bit on the big side, but the new Sao Paulo shirt looks good. Nice clean, classy design.

adidas-sao-paulo-18-19-home-away-kits (2).jpg

I had a Sao Paolo top in the early 90s it was an absolute belter, though due to the sponsor on the front everyone thought my name was TAM 

9 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

IMG_1937.JPG

IMG_1936.JPG

I actually really like that Villa top, looks smart and reminds me of an old top they had. Probably made cheap though 

7 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Lazio

image.png.c76025c01f60f4c3c88aec08e157fe8f.png

????

That is tragic 

6 hours ago, smare14 said:

Lazio being a touch lazy...this is the 2015 kit

4 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Galatasaray

IMG_1199.JPG

That would have you hitting the telly and moving the aerial about (for those of us who grew up in the 80s and 90s)

24 minutes ago, Bozi said:

I had a Sao Paolo top in the early 90s it was an absolute belter, though due to the sponsor on the front everyone thought my name was TAM 

I actually really like that Villa top, looks smart and reminds me of an old top they had. Probably made cheap though 

????

That is tragic 

That would have you hitting the telly and moving the aerial about (for those of us who grew up in the 80s and 90s)

Luke stuff is usually pretty decent quality. Be surprised if they are going to go down this route that the quality won’t be up to the sane standard.

Placid Casual
4 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

The replica top is only £65

The authentic (?) one is £110 !

Similar to American sports, to squeeze as much out of fans as possible. Arseholes.

Edited by Placid Casual

Just now, James1874f said:

Full kit costs more than a Bayern season ticket :jj_facepalm:

Yeah but a Bayern full kit probably costs more than their season ticket. I bought a top in Germany a few years ago (not Bayern) and it was comparable or more to UK tops. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
40 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Yeah but a Bayern full kit probably costs more than their season ticket. I bought a top in Germany a few years ago (not Bayern) and it was comparable or more to UK tops. 

Aye I was looking at the new Schalke top and it's about €85 or something, certainly more than the £40-50 we usually pay here. 

On 17/07/2018 at 09:14, Mr Sifter said:

Always have a wee soft spot for others who wear the maroon...this is the new top of Lanus FC, from Argentina. EDIT just noticed that they’ve got different cuffs, so **** knows what one is actually correct?

08FD9379-B4C8-4451-A977-7F9F492D3A01.jpeg

2FD631A1-F8E2-4CA6-9739-9991198CE1A4.jpeg

As a follow up to this post I made yesterday (where I wasn’t sure what colour the Lanus sleeves were), here’s a picture of their game last night...turns out it’s white sleeve cuffs after all. Smert top tho, very smert...

F6175C7B-B345-420F-A12C-A0CBE09E4005.jpeg

Edited by Mr Sifter

39 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

As a follow up to this post I made yesterday (where I wasn’t sure what colour the Lanus sleeves were), here’s a picture of their game last night...turns out it’s white sleeve cuffs after all. Smert top tho, very smert...

F6175C7B-B345-420F-A12C-A0CBE09E4005.jpeg

That is very very very smart. 

Would be tempted to get one! :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, tian447 said:

That is very very very smart. 

Would be tempted to get one! :thumbsup:

Honestly mate, it’s a nightmare. I was looking to buy some of their training kit but keep hitting dead ends. Tried their website (cannie navigate it cos I no speak espanol), tried tweeting them in Spanish using google translate, and finally tweeted an English language Lanus twitter dude...and got nowt back ☹️

If you come across anywhere that’s selling their gear can you let me know? Even tried a simple google search but nowt comes up?

You’re right though, it IS a crackin top. Would love a long sleeved version. 

On 17/07/2018 at 11:15, Maroon Sailor said:

IMG_1189.JPG

:sweeet:

That is amazing and probably the best throw back kit. Reminds me of the 90s.

...a bit disco

Away kit delayed until tomorrow.

Source- shop.

Unknown user
On 18/07/2018 at 19:17, Mr Sifter said:

Honestly mate, it’s a nightmare. I was looking to buy some of their training kit but keep hitting dead ends. Tried their website (cannie navigate it cos I no speak espanol), tried tweeting them in Spanish using google translate, and finally tweeted an English language Lanus twitter dude...and got nowt back ☹️

If you come across anywhere that’s selling their gear can you let me know? Even tried a simple google search but nowt comes up?

Try their website again using chrome browser, it should offer you a translate option

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Someone's forgotten about it.

Another nail in the coffin of the inept regime of our current dictators.

*Above may have some slight comedic value. Or not.

21 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Try their website again using chrome browser, it should offer you a translate option

Cheers Smithee, I’ve just downloaded google chrome and translated the site...there is literally no club store mentioned on any of the sections ?

off on a tangent, but I’ve always used the iPhone inbuilt safari app foto browsing the web, is this google chrome one better? I only ask cos I’ve recently switched my email app from the inbuilt iPhone app to the Yahoo Mail one from AppStore and it seems to run faster and more smoothly. In short, are the inbuilt apps on the iPhones just a bit shite?

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Mr Sifter said:

Cheers Smithee, I’ve just downloaded google chrome and translated the site...there is literally no club store mentioned on any of the sections ?

off on a tangent, but I’ve always used the iPhone inbuilt safari app foto browsing the web, is this google chrome one better? I only ask cos I’ve recently switched my email app from the inbuilt iPhone app to the Yahoo Mail one from AppStore and it seems to run faster and more smoothly. In short, are the inbuilt apps on the iPhones just a bit shite?

I moved to chrome on Android because my old browser was prone to redirects on here while chrome stops them in their tracks. IPhone, I don't know, but chrome's pretty good, especially handy for the translate feature.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I moved to chrome on Android because my old browser was prone to redirects on here while chrome stops them in their tracks. IPhone, I don't know, but chrome's pretty good, especially handy for the translate feature.

????

Scnorthedinburgh
On 18/07/2018 at 19:17, Mr Sifter said:

Tiendagranate.clublanus.com

Then your on your own $1700 for top

Good luck

9 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Good luck

$1700 Argentine peso comes in at just under £47. Cheers for the link tho??

Edit Just checked and seems they don’t do long sleeved efforts☹️ Although to be fair as far as I can see they do nothing other than tops. Nae shorts, socks, nixie. 

Edited by Mr Sifter

Scnorthedinburgh
9 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

$1700 Argentine peso comes in at just under £47. Cheers for the link tho??

Edit Just checked and seems they don’t do long sleeved efforts☹️ Although to be fair as far as I can see they do nothing other than tops. Nae shorts, socks, nixie. 

I would keep checking back. The shop is brand new found it from an announcement on their media page.

Check the pics they do sweats and track tops, but not on the site yet.

Spanish not great but I think that's about right.

PhoenixHearts
On 7/20/2018 at 13:06, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Good luck

Hero. Love a good south American kit. When it comes to Argentina, it never felt right wearing Boca, and certainly not River. 

Wonder if buying from Argentina is as hard as Brazil. I remember trying to buy a Gremio kit and you needed to put in your Brazilian tax code and ID number at checkout. Mad.

PhoenixHearts

Been a bit curious since I've seen our away keepr shirt on the online store. Now, it looks jet black on our website, but after some detective work, no other clubs with Umbro have a jet black kit.

There seems to be only 4 keeper templates, Purple, Yellow, Green and the dark grey one they're calling 'Phantom'. 

My assumption is that ours is the dark grey 'Phantom', but we've just had some shoddy photography work done, making it look darker black than it actually is. Umbro wouldn't make a bespoke keeper kit for us if they're not doing so for Everton or Schalke, surely? 

On ours you can see the same pattern as on the west ham top.

Has anyone been to the shop recently and seen it able to confirm this? I mean it's not a big deal at all, because I'll be popping into the shop tonight anyway... It's just playing on my mind. More than it should. I quite fancied a goalie top, but no chance am I getting the yellow one, despite how horrifically beautiful it is. If our away is dark grey, I'm all over it, but the way it looks on our online shop looks like a boring black training top.

Would have loved that Purple one. No, it's not a Hibs colour.

Keeper shirts.jpg

5 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Hero. Love a good south American kit. When it comes to Argentina, it never felt right wearing Boca, and certainly not River. 

Wonder if buying from Argentina is as hard as Brazil. I remember trying to buy a Gremio kit and you needed to put in your Brazilian tax code and ID number at checkout. Mad.

Same with buying from Polish teams!

You need a PESEL Number (Powszechny Elektroniczny System Ewidencji Ludności, Universal Electronic System for Registration of the Population) to be able to process most transactions.

Thankfully you can find generators online :lol: 

On 24/07/2018 at 10:13, PhoenixHearts said:

Yh love a South American kit they have the uniqueness of Asian tops but with a sort of classy twist usually.

14 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

Bedale AFC with quite a tasty kit...

4F115783-DC52-4096-9964-5ADEB001F014.jpeg

55532519-6D9C-42F2-AD9D-7EDBB29C8331.jpeg

I've sampled heck. It was a no from me.

Sausage needs fat. It binds them and adds flavour during cooking.

And those vegetarian green balls are the worst smelling thing you can imagine. I emptied a septic tank recently and it smelled like a meadow of spring flowers by comparison. 

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

37907172_10212300657260067_6216366721691811840_n.thumb.jpg.31bd6788157da7dbef721a4cf06edf37.jpg

New Celtic Kit I presume....

Full kit, in public..

:cornette:

Hope you laughed and pointed at the ****tard

crichiejambos
17 minutes ago, Barack said:

Looks like he's got black work shoes on, as opposed to trainers.

In the kindest way possible; I'd suggest a person dressed this way, black trainers, or not, given the apparent age too...has probably got some mental health problem(s.)

A know looking at the back o the napper he would be what early 40s? Dearie me that's tragic this hot spell has a lot to answer for,really.....

43 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

37907172_10212300657260067_6216366721691811840_n.thumb.jpg.31bd6788157da7dbef721a4cf06edf37.jpg

Full kit, in public..

The worse thing is... I think that's outside the Overgate in Dundee. Not even in Glasgow. 

Cruyff Turn
40 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Hope you laughed and pointed at the ****tard

I'm not one to laugh in the faces of the less fortunate (just behind their backs).

27 minutes ago, Barack said:

Looks like he's got black work shoes on, as opposed to trainers.

In the kindest way possible; I'd suggest a person dressed this way, black trainers, or not, given the apparent age too...has probably got some mental health problem(s.)

Hard to tell in Dundee mate tbh. :ninja: Never seen his face, he was looking at his phone smoking a fag and there was no carer to be seen. 

2 minutes ago, Manny1874 said:

The worse thing is... I think that's outside the Overgate in Dundee. Not even in Glasgow. 

Yep, you're right. I saw a Hun with the fake Sevco Hummel Union Jack top on today aswell with his ugly bairn and swamp monster of a missus. 

The sights ye see in Dundee when ye haven'y got a gun, its like people of wallmart.

A bloke walked past me on Lothian Road today wearing the full Hibs kit. Utterly ridiculous no matter what the strip but all the worse for being that rag. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/07/2018 at 20:19, Cruyff Turn said:

Full kit, in public..

No' much difference from the litter bin !

On 27/07/2018 at 20:19, Cruyff Turn said:

Full kit, in public..

Full kit, and a ****ing Celtic bag, in public is bad enough, but outside the bloody Overgate in Dundee?  :vrface:

Shocker.  They don't make them like that at other clubs, do they? 

14 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Full kit, and a ****ing Celtic bag, in public is bad enough, but outside the bloody Overgate in Dundee?  :vrface:

Shocker.  They don't make them like that at other clubs, do they? 

No, I don't think they do. Must be all the inbreeding. 

Although I was dropping my kids of at school this morning and there was a lassie in the new Dundee away top about 5-6 months pregnant guzzling down a can of Monster. Now, I'm no doctor but I'm sure you're not meant to drink that stuff if you're pregnant.

:facepalm:

Some people.

16 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

No, I don't think they do. Must be all the inbreeding. 

Although I was dropping my kids of at school this morning and there was a lassie in the new Dundee away top about 5-6 months pregnant guzzling down a can of Monster. Now, I'm no doctor but I'm sure you're not meant to drink that stuff if you're pregnant.

:facepalm:

Some people.

The lassie who lives across the road from my bursd is clearly about 7 or 8 months pregnant (she's massive, and not in a fat sort of way), and sits at the window all night, every night puffing away on cigarettes. Sure I seen her at the front door with a can of lager not that long ago as well. 

Dundee makes me weep when you see things like that - which aren't actually illegal by the way!  I was devasted to find out that it's perfectly legal to put your unborn child at risk like that.... 

Some people, indeed. :(