Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

25 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Please force yourself.  Despite Levein or because of him we really do need you.

Unless things dramatically improve, this time next year is the time for meaningful protest.  People not renewing in droves.

That's the trouble it's always next year or the next window.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I agree that there should be a role for him. Overseeing the academy or youth development for example. However being DOF above a traditional manager would not work. The manager has to be the most powerful figure in the football dept.

Correct.

2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

That's the trouble it's always next year or the next window.

I know.  Don't depress me.  No one more frustrated than me.

I honestly believe though that there will be a revolt in 12 months if things aren't markedly better on the park.

Having the best vomitoriums in European football won't save the management then.

Im clinging to the hope that Dr Budge has a big money announcement coming soon.  Shirt sponsor, benefactor, club sponsor.  Something.

It's the sort of thing she does.

ST sales soaring on the back of the announcement.

Yes nurse, I have taken my medication.

scott herbertson
13 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Got my "7 days to renew" email just 6 days and 4 hours before the window slams shut. At least it was the blandest of statements without any attempt at whipping up enthusiasm on the basis of our progress in beefing up the squad and consequently we have an  exciting new season to look forward to.

Everyone else got got a really long e mail full of detail Francis. Yours was a specially designed ‘criticism proof’ couple of lines but looks like it failed anyway....

Never mind season tickets, this is far more important.  Greenginger is still parked out behind the new stand.  

He has been studying council documents re planning approvals and reporting to .naturalorder on company vans parked outside.

The new stand thread on here sort of died a death on here a few months ago, rightly so, but it's still going strong over there.

GG is a legend.  To think he manages to run his own property development company while he camps at Tynecastle is astonishing.

The Treasurer
14 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Got my "7 days to renew" email just 6 days and 4 hours before the window slams shut. At least it was the blandest of statements without any attempt at whipping up enthusiasm on the basis of our progress in beefing up the squad and consequently we have an  exciting new season to look forward to.

Just WTF do you want ???

You've moaned about no reminder being sent out. You've moaned about the wording of previous statements/emails being too OTT or too upbeat.

The club send out a reminder.(which you asked for)

The club have kept that reminder low key (which is something you've moaned about on numerous occasions).

So what is your response ?

Yet more fecking moaning.

I'm really at a loss as to what you want from the club in terms of communication

Back to 2005
8 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Please force yourself.  Despite Levein or because of him we really do need you.

Unless things dramatically improve, this time next year is the time for meaningful protest.  People not renewing in droves.

Probably will. What else you going to do on a Saturday and all that.

William H. Bonney
5 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Probably will. What else you going to do on a Saturday and all that.

Moan on kickback? 

Regal Kingston

Renew before 02/05 or lose your seat? The new stand is still not finished from last season! I’ve spent a season in a restricted view seat by the dug out (dug up!) and will be delighted to lose that seat. 

Terrible design for a stand built in 2017. 

I think Hearts have taken our support for granted and treated us like piggy banks. People should be slow to renew as it shows up the poor performance of the last 18 months. Otherwise they won’t think there is a problem 

Exciting signings and pre-season performances will get the fans back. 

16 minutes ago, Regal Kingston said:

Renew before 02/05 or lose your seat? The new stand is still not finished from last season! I’ve spent a season in a restricted view seat by the dug out (dug up!) and will be delighted to lose that seat. 

Terrible design for a stand built in 2017. 

I think Hearts have taken our support for granted and treated us like piggy banks. People should be slow to renew as it shows up the poor performance of the last 18 months. Otherwise they won’t think there is a problem 

Exciting signings and pre-season performances will get the fans back. 

Did you ask the club to move your seat/s ?

After all if the seats were sold to you as non restricted view and became a restricted view due to works you should have either the option to move or a refund.

9 hours ago, mitch41 said:

If he was sacked as manager and returned as DOF he would still have Ann Budge's confidence and he would still control all football matters including who got the managers job and we all know who he'd pick.

i'm not sure. I think if that were to happen the reaction would make his position untenable. The fans just wouldn't stand for it and Mrs Budge would know that. As well as things are going off the pitch our away form is hurting us and, if it doesn't improve it could be interesting as she's going to have some brutal decisions to make. The club is also not a one woman show remember.

Personally I think he's going to get it right but, if he don't we will see major change IMO

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Just WTF do you want ???

You've moaned about no reminder being sent out. You've moaned about the wording of previous statements/emails being too OTT or too upbeat.

The club send out a reminder.(which you asked for)

The club have kept that reminder low key (which is something you've moaned about on numerous occasions).

So what is your response ?

Yet more fecking moaning.

I'm really at a loss as to what you want from the club in terms of communication

It is ironic that you complain about me moaning. I did not moan about the lack of a reminder, I merely expressed surprise that club had not done so and it still surprises me it took them so long - a number of posters like me have said they hadn't realised the deadline was so close, which is not surprising given the early deadline compared to last year. I expressed relief that the reminder did not try to point to the "strengthening" of the squad (yes I suppose there is an implied lack of great enthusiasm about our new signings to date but you could find many others to moan about who have expressed that view more strongly). 

But feel free to carry on moaning.

Tynecastlesmychurch

Gonna renew tomorrow. Been putting it off as I have to be honest I'm not looking forward to next season. Not really inspired by our pre contracts either. 

Hagar the Horrible

I had forgoten all about next years tickets,  struggling to be arsed making the 10min car journey to go and renew.  I have been in the position when the money has burned a hole in my pocket and could not wait?  I have been there when totally skint and struggled to find the money, but done so?  I have even been knowing we dont have a snowballs chance in hell and knowing we are colin nish but they need our support?  But this season knowing we have a decent squad, should romp second, but the negative football will be so eye bleeding dull.  Knowing it will be so frustrating that this 10 min journey is harder for me than a car trip to Euro-Disney with 6 moaning kids.  The destination is even more pointless than the journey.  God somebody tell me its all going to be good....please

18 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Gonna renew tomorrow. Been putting it off as I have to be honest I'm not looking forward to next season. Not really inspired by our pre contracts either. 

Your a brave man.

The Treasurer
3 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

It is ironic that you complain about me moaning. I did not moan about the lack of a reminder, I merely expressed surprise that club had not done so and it still surprises me it took them so long - a number of posters like me have said they hadn't realised the deadline was so close, which is not surprising given the early deadline compared to last year. I expressed relief that the reminder did not try to point to the "strengthening" of the squad (yes I suppose there is an implied lack of great enthusiasm about our new signings to date but you could find many others to moan about who have expressed that view more strongly). 

But feel free to carry on moaning.

You mistake moaning (which you do constantly) with me asking you a question.

You moan (yes that is the correct word) about the "lack of communication" from the club, but it seems that when they do send out clear information (the deadline dates for ST sales) you obviously don't read it properly.

If you had you would have know when the renewal period ends and not been taken by surprise by it.

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

You mistake moaning (which you do constantly) with me asking you a question.

You moan (yes that is the correct word) about the "lack of communication" from the club, but it seems that when they do send out clear information (the deadline dates for ST sales) you obviously don't read it properly.

If you had you would have know when the renewal period ends and not been taken by surprise by it.

You mean your question "Just WTF do you want"? A moan about me, not even thinly disguised as a question.

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Your a brave man.

Interesting post.

Do you think Hearts supporters are being ‘brave’ by supporting the club financially, mitch?

The Treasurer
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

You mean your question "Just WTF do you want"? A moan about me, not even thinly disguised as a question.

Straight forward question. 

What is it you want ?

Clear no frills information. ?

Information dressed up to look like "happy clappy" propaganda ?

No information at all ?

If I wanted to moan about you I wouldn't disguise it (thinly or otherwise).

Like this thread title (change) the email was just a reminder to renew by next Wednesday. There was loads of time and now there isn't. 

I'm sure a helpful reminder for some. 

Best to keep these things simple. 

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Like this thread title (change) the email was just a reminder to renew by next Wednesday. There was loads of time and now there isn't. 

I'm sure a helpful reminder for some. 

Best to keep these things simple. 

The simple helpful reminder said May 2nd, which is Monday.

12 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Ahhh still playing the victim card claiming people are misinterpreting your posts as negative I see.............you like the attention and the responses you get its why you post in the style you do I'm just surprised people still bite.

Pertaining to the topic it will be interesting to see how far short we are in terms of sales when there is an announcement however I do expect a surge of numbers as pay day looms

Francis Albert
31 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Sorry I should have made it clear I wasn't "moaning" about Mikey74's post which just seemed to illustrate that communications however simple can't be assumed to be understood first time let alone in detail remembered for months.  Reinforcing my opinion that an earlier reminder would have been appropriate especially given that the deadline is two weeks earlier than the START of ST sales last year.

Other than that the only point I'd make about the admirably (as I said) to the point latest communication is that a word of appreciation for those who have renewed already would have been a polite and customary addition.

There you have my "moan" to feast on!

Edited by Francis Albert

...a bit disco
37 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

You do realise, according to the official Hearts calender 2018 anyway, that Monday is the 30th April?

Or am I missing something?

The Treasurer
14 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

You do realise, according to the official Hearts calender 2018 anyway, that Monday is the 30th April?

Simple explanation

FA lives on a different planet from the rest of us.

So it's quite possible that Monday is 2nd May in his wee world

Shanks said no
23 hours ago, McCrae said:

Have faith, Budge and CL are not idiots. They know we must do better next season and every effort will be made to secure the best quality players we can afford.

Two season tickets renewed at lunchtime.

Nothing to do with Budge or CL, I’m a Hearts man and will be hopefully long after they are gone, well CL anyway.

Went to the memorial garden after buying and visited my old mans plaque. I knew then I had made the right choice.

Tynecastlesmychurch
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

A Hearts man. ?

So true!

Edited by Tynecastlesmychurch

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

No you are not. It's my fault for looking at the wrong month. Senile old fool that I am! Apologies.

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

No you are not. It's my fault for looking at the wrong month. Senile old fool that I am! Apologies.

Nobody will disagree with this post FA. You have ny sympathies, I used to be super organised but since stopping working dates seem less relevant...for some reason. ??‍♂️

But, have you renewed yet???

Francis Albert
Just now, davemclaren said:

Nobody will disagree with this post FA. You have ny sympathies, I used to be super organised but since stopping working dates seem less relevant...for some reason. ??‍♂️

But, have you renewed yet???

Not yet. Got another two days after all!

1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Nothing to do with Budge or CL, I’m a Hearts man and will be hopefully long after they are gone, well CL anyway.

Went to the memorial garden after buying and visited my old mans plaque. I knew then I had made the right choice.

That is what is all about mate.

For most of us Hearts is in the blood.

We don't do walking away.

Too many happy memories of Tynecastle to let a few minor setbacks put us off.?

Edited by luckydug

Alma Matters

Have now renewed. Only made 4 home fixtures and 3 away this season. I can't really blame the 500 mile round trip as the season before I only missed a few games.

Hopefully next season with good new signings, exciting expansive football and a return of the natural order will give me more impetus to get out of my scratcher at 6am on a Saturday morning.....

Its what we have done for years though and the good times will come again.

Anyone know if there's a certain time that sales will stop online? I'm not supposed to get paid til next Thursday but usually find money in my account on Wednesday evening?

jamtartan74
12 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Anyone know if there's a certain time that sales will stop online? I'm not supposed to get paid til next Thursday but usually find money in my account on Wednesday evening?

Said on the email 6pm on Wednesday 2nd, I assume that’s online sales as well.

3 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Not renewing this season, Nothing to do with Budge or CL, I’m a Hearts man and will be hopefully long after they are gone, well CL anyway.

Simply my missus is due to give birth in June, I gave up my ticket for one year when the first was born to spend time with the wee one and share the parenting load and will do the same again this time. Hopefully by then I can get the firstborn a season ticket to go with me 

1 hour ago, jamtartan74 said:

Said on the email 6pm on Wednesday 2nd, I assume that’s online sales as well.

Cheers mate. Will have to be doing a bit of borrowing this week 

35 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Not renewing this season, Nothing to do with Budge or CL, I’m a Hearts man and will be hopefully long after they are gone, well CL anyway.

Simply my missus is due to give birth in June, I gave up my ticket for one year when the first was born to spend time with the wee one and share the parenting load and will do the same again this time. Hopefully by then I can get the firstborn a season ticket to go with me 

You need to have a serious word with yourself , outrageous behaviour. 

HMFC 

lKids 

Wife 

in that order ....................

?

If paying by debit card in person do you still get charged individual booking fees etc? 

I donr think so but just wanted to check? 

Still unsure what to do. My Faither isn't fussed and the daughter is at Uni. I'd be buying them out of habit if I'm honest and to help the club. 

17 minutes ago, Beats said:

Still unsure what to do. My Faither isn't fussed and the daughter is at Uni. I'd be buying them out of habit if I'm honest and to help the club. 

So just buy them then. You know you will regret it if you don5 especially when you see someone else sitting in ‘your’ seats 

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

So just buy them then. You know you will regret it if you don5 especially when you see someone else sitting in ‘your’ seats 

We've had the seats for 15 odd years so you're probably right.

24 minutes ago, Beats said:

Hope you do renew m8. Keep the faith.

It is going to be an interesting season - either some good progress or Levein falls on his sword come xmas. I'll be watching it all from my seat.

3 minutes ago, Bez said:

Hope you do renew m8. Keep the faith.

You know my feelings just now regarding Levein. I've no enjoyment going along just now.

See how I feel after the weekend.