davemclaren

Levein *POLL*

Levein - stay or go poll  

1,335 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should Craig go before new season or be allowed to start the new season?

• Craig should not be manager for next season
    • Craig should be manager at the start of the new season

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/18 at 12:01

Haken
4 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

After the Dunfermline game there wasn't many supporting Cathro staying on here. 

Probably just didn't bother changing their votes on the poll thread.

That's how I remember it.  It was certainly the moment for me and I didn't change any vote I might have made.

Bez
5 hours ago, All Out Attack said:

Just picked this up from the season ticket thread, but I think it is important enough to go in the Levein thread. 

From Levein on the season ticket brochure: 

"Our aim is to build a squad capable of challenging at the top end of the Premiership and to get to latter stages of cup competitions"

This is another reason why this guy should be nowhere near out football club. His remit should be for us to win trophies, not just compete. 

Sums up quite well Levein's mindset and expectations. 

Levein spoke about wings. You just flew.

Bez

Tell you what... this poll is gaining in support of Levein. Someone needs to send more emails!

i wish jj was my dad
6 hours ago, All Out Attack said:

Personal correspondence will remain personal. 

Can you do the same with your posts? Or set up some special subscribers only thread on sisterpumper.net to share with the rest of the tramps.

innerjambo

The bottom line is that the jury is still out with Levein. Some think he will deliver, and some think he won't. His brand of football however, will always be controversial with certain sections of our support, and probably justified. He is about to enter a different era with Heart of Midlothian, that's for sure. We demand more from the team, rightly or wrongly. We've had a taste of dominating in the Championship, and the fans like it, but not only that, they are raising their expectations and want the club to deliver.The next 6 or 7 months are going to be very interesting. If he fails to deliver his head will roll and then what?

SpruceBringsteen
2 hours ago, Ryder said:

Tell you what... this poll is gaining in support of Levein. Someone needs to send more emails!

Brb - away to email about KLaff deliberately missing a pen v Kilmarnock.

3mKcWcR.jpg

PnG
25 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

The bottom line is that the jury is still out with Levein. Some think he will deliver, and some think he won't. His brand of football however, will always be controversial with certain sections of our support, and probably justified. He is about to enter a different era with Heart of Midlothian, that's for sure. We demand more from the team, rightly or wrongly. We've had a taste of dominating in the Championship, and the fans like it, but not only that, they are raising their expectations and want the club to deliver.The next 6 or 7 months are going to be very interesting. If he fails to deliver his head will roll and then what?

I dont think the expectations have been raised much at all in recent years. I think people are just getting sick of being scudded off Hibs all the time.

Bez
10 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Brb - away to email about KLaff deliberately missing a pen v Kilmarnock.

3mKcWcR.jpg

:lol:

Morgan
7 hours ago, All Out Attack said:

Personal correspondence will remain personal. 

Rod’s packed you in, hasn’t he?

Notts1874
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Rod’s packed you in, hasn’t he?

No, personal correspondence will remain personal unless he's talking about it on a public forum.....please keep up👍

i wish jj was my dad
18 minutes ago, PnG said:

I dont think the expectations have been raised much at all in recent years. I think people are just getting sick of being scudded off Hibs all the time.

Like in the must win cup tie? When did they last win at Tynecastle?

Morgan
3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

No, personal correspondence will remain personal unless he's talking about it on a public forum.....please keep up👍

:robbo: