• Victorian

• jake

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Space Mackerel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Geoff the Mince said:

Maybe you should tell less porkies . 

Careful, Geoff.  He could kill you with a look.  He has a black belt in CPR.

Just now, Ulysses said:

Unlike your woman in the gas mask pic I posted earlier.  She has a black belt as well, but it's in PVC.  :runaway:

Just now, Ulysses said:

Unlike your woman in the gas mask pic I posted earlier.  She has a black belt as well, but it's in PVC.  :runaway:

Would! 

1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

To the tune of 500 miles?

6 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Youve not refed anything? 

Link to “some” please? 

Link to all your mumbo jumbo plz?     Oh aye... you've done that and nobody reads 'em.

Geoff the Mince
4 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Probably whacking himself into a frenzy playing Call of Duty ,

Maybe even dresses up for the occasion :clyay:

William H. Bonney
43 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Stolen valour lol

15 of my pals died in Afghanistan. 

Stag do? 

1 minute ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Probably whacking himself into a frenzy playing Call of Duty ,

Maybe even dresses up for the occasion :clyay:

Wou...........nah.

Geoff the Mince
2 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

No wonder no one pays a fiver to this site now. 

Checkmate 

:laugh:

So if we are to believe the narrative on poisoning here and in Syria why did US intelligence brief Obama that the evidence was not slam dunk.

Why did parliament vote against Cameron if the evidence is so strong.

But hey why even pay the slightest bit of notice to evidence and fact when all you need for an answer is "conspiracy theorist"

The forces which are against Assad are not Syrians but foreign and always have been.

Regardless if Assad is what we are told he is do you honestly think Western forces would be galvanised for the abuse of human rights or war crime.

Holy fek .

1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

No wonder no one pays a fiver to this site now. 

Checkmate 

Sorry, they don't take cheques, mate.  :cheese:

56 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I'm calling one wonky RSPCA suit during live gas drills in an unknown infantry regiment in a parallel universe army.

Fixed that for you. 

9 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Im pretty sure the Japanese offered an unconditional surrender straight after the 2nd one went off. 

..there's an alternative academic view;  it was Russia's  involvement in the war that promoted Japanese surrender. Not the bombs.

Weirdly topical

3 hours ago, Victorian said:

Another reimagination of the truth.    The Japanese,   of to be more exact the Emperor of Japan,    were/was nowhere close to surrender and a subsequent post-war peace settlement.     The only way to quickly curtail the war was to sicken and horrify the Japanese nation into taking a course of action that was the most diabolically alien thing to them.     

The only 'peace talks' they were involved in did not include an unconditional surrender and likely clean end to the fighting.

More lol.

After 62 cities in Japan destroyed by firebombs, they weren't overwhelmed by a couple more.

Off topic. For another thread.

niblick1874

Meanwhile.

While everyone is a tad distracted it turns out that the expert politicians that told us there was no doubt about it, it was the Russians, may have got it wrong. Those that questioned what the MSM and the so called experts were telling us were given the we can't tell you at the moment. If you were to call BS on this answer some would say the reason they can't say anything is because of National Security and if you did not except that answer you were a tinfoil hat scumbag.

Well guess what.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-14/independent-swiss-lab-says-bz-toxin-used-skripal-poisoning-usuk-produced-not

Who would have thunk it eh.

Edited by niblick1874

deesidejambo

Meanwhile another Russian dissident journalist mysteriously "commits suicide" by throwing himself off a balcony.  

shaun.lawson

Nibs citing Russian psyops site Zero Hedge again. :rofl:

Oh Nibs. Sucks to be RU. :ninja: 

1 hour ago, niblick1874 said:

Meanwhile.

While everyone is a tad distracted it turns out that the expert politicians that told us there was no doubt about it, it was the Russians, may have got it wrong. Those that questioned what the MSM and the so called experts were telling us were given the we can't tell you at the moment. If you were to call BS on this answer some would say the reason they can't say anything is because of National Security and if you did not except that answer you were a tinfoil hat scumbag.

Well guess what.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-14/independent-swiss-lab-says-bz-toxin-used-skripal-poisoning-usuk-produced-not

Cracking source material Nibbles ????

Edit....Lawson beat me to it?

Edited by Notts1874

14 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Cracking source material Nibbles ????

Edit....Lawson beat me to it?

Meanwhile.

Well guess what.

I have a personal interest at this time in comments such as your suggestion that the term "tinfoil hat scumbag" was used.  I would appreciate if you could direct me to the post where that term was used.

niblick1874

Meanwhile.

Well guess what.

16 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

Nibs citing Russian psyops site Zero Hedge again. :rofl:

Oh Nibs. Sucks to be RU. :ninja: 

What you have above is shan trying to shoot the messenger so as the message doesn't get out.

The massage is from an independent Swiss lab that have samples of what was used to poison the Skripals. They tell us that it is not Novichok and is in fact a toxin known as 3-Qinuclidinyel benzilate, BZ for short.

BZ is made by the UK and the USA among others, none of which are the Russians.  

shaun.lawson
Just now, niblick1874 said:

What you have above is shan trying to shoot the messenger so as the message doesn't get out.

No Nibs, I have no interest in shooting the messenger. I just sit back and watch while the messenger keeps doing that all by himself. 

People really will believe anything they see as long as it matches what they wanted to believe in the first place.

Auto-deception.    

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

People really will believe anything they see as long as it matches what they wanted to believe in the first place.

Auto-deception.    

Yep. Its a fairly modern phenomena. People want to believe something and then will go and find sources to back this up. No matter how untrustworthy they are.

Trump does it all the time..as does Nibbles.

niblick1874

So the independent Swiss chemical lab that were given some of what was used in the poisoning to test are lying?

Jambo-Jimbo

'Lavrov said he had received confidential information from the laboratory in Spiezexternal link which he said had analysed a sample of the poison.

He said the documents pointed at a Western-designed nerve agent, the so-called BZ substance, as a likely cause of the poisoning, thus excluding Russian involvement in the attack on Skripal and his daughter on March 4.'   https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/skripal-case_swiss-lab-stays-silent-on-lavrov-poison-claims/44049568

So if the above statement is factual and correct, we have Sergei Lavrov receiving confidential documents/information which he then promptly tells the whole world about.

If there is one thing Lavrov isn't and that's stupid, I would doubt very much that he'd make such a mistake as to completely destroy this labs reputation by revealing that they had secretly passed confidential documents over to the Russians, somebody would go to jail for doing that, and the lab would lose all credibility and trust to such an extent that nobody would use it, especially if it couldn't be trusted to keep it's findings confidential.

I'm calling BS on this story, that is unless Lavrov produces the documents he and only he claims to have been sent.

shaun.lawson
5 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I'm calling BS on this story, that is unless Lavrov forges the documents he and only he claims to have been sent.

FTFY. :thumbsup: But yes, what you said.

This is the same Lavrov who:

1. Says that Britain poisoned the Skiprals

2. Says that Britain organised a false flag in Syria too. :rofl:

He's good fun and all that, but best ignored.

It's all part of the pattern of Russia's policy of making a mockery of claim and counter-claim.    Not designed to be believable.    Designed to mock and trivialise.    They're not remotely interested in proving their 'innocence'.

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Auto-deception.    

You don't even have to be gullible, stupid or forgetful about taking your meds to do this - or so I'm led to believe. 

1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

You don't even have to be gullible, stupid or forgetful about taking your meds to do this - or so I'm led to believe. 

:D   

Jambo-Jimbo
6 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

FTFY. :thumbsup: But yes, what you said.

This is the same Lavrov who:

1. Says that Britain poisoned the Skiprals

2. Says that Britain organised a false flag in Syria too. :rofl:

He's good fun and all that, but best ignored.

Isn't this the same Lavrov who also claimed:

1. There are no Russian troops in Crimea.

2. There are no Russian troops in Ukraine.

It's all part of the tried and tested Russian tactics of muddying the waters, they are experts at it.

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Auto-deception.    

And the tactic works as some people believe it.

It's why there are still phone/email scammers because people fall for the scam, if nobody fell for it they'd some stop.

What the Russians do is no different, as long as people fall for their BS they'll keep on spewing it out.

Jambo-Jimbo
3 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

BlH9J1lCYAAANsZ.jpg

I miss that guy, it really was laugh a minute with the nightly 'Comical Ali Hour'   :laugh:

The old saying was that people will believe anything as long as it's a compliment.    This is precisely the same.    People take it as a compliment that they might actually know something with a grain of truth after all.     

Look dear,    I'm not as berserk as the neighbours said.

shaun.lawson
16 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

It's why there are still phone/email scammers because people fall for the scam

To: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

I write to you requesting help with urgent matter. I have $1bn to send to safe place. Evil Americans and British trying to take my money. Please to send me your bank details and get 25% to keep as gesture of goodwill.

Please to click link below and we can discuss further.

http://www.hahahagivemeallyourmoneyyouidiot.com

After you click link, we call you to advise further. Please to have computer online! 

Best regards. 

Edited by shaun.lawson

Jambo-Jimbo
2 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

To: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

I write to you requesting help with urgent matter. I have $1bn to send to safe place. Evil Americans and British trying to take my money. Please to send me your bank details and get 25% to keep as gesture of goodwill.

Please to click link below and we can discuss further.

http://www.hahahagivemeallyourmoneyyouidiot.com

Best regards. 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Space Mackerel

Bit of breaking news:

The first journalist and a very highly decorated foreign correspondent one at that, Robert Fisk from The Independent, has made contact with the clinic, videos are real but doctors were saying they casualties were sufferering from dust inhalation from heavy bombing. 

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/04/robert-fisk-reports-head-of-douma-clinic-denies-chemical-weapons-attack/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Robably Russian propaganda though right? ?

Geoff the Mince
24 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Bit of breaking news:

The first journalist and a very highly decorated foreign correspondent one at that, Robert Fisk from The Independent, has made contact with the clinic, videos are real but doctors were saying they casualties were sufferering from dust inhalation from heavy bombing. 

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/04/robert-fisk-reports-head-of-douma-clinic-denies-chemical-weapons-attack/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Sorry Rambo 

Craig Murray is another fruitcake that  appears on RT . 

26 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Bit of breaking news:

The Russian and Syrian forces were bombing so heavily that the children couldn't breathe. What is the point you're making?

Space Mackerel

And there this US reporter who’s made it there too saying there’s no proof as of yet there’s been an attack.

Space Mackerel
6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

:muggy:

Shame you can’t discuss the subject or the content of the 2 videos. Why’s that? Is this place all about your internet posting ego? 

On 09/04/2018 at 17:00, Barack said:

Here. Who's getting the blame for these Syrian's being bombed with (reportedly) Sarin, then?

According to Lavrov...No evidence to suggest anything other than; those unfortunate men,women, & children on the news, despite living in squalid conditions,under constant barrage and with the most basic of supplies,have somehow managed to assemble the world's greatest collection of child actors and Hollywood make-up artists, to then put on a show for the world's media.

How dare they accuse Assad. 

Decent summary here

15 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

The Russian and Syrian forces were bombing so heavily that the children couldn't breathe. What is the point you're making?

It's Robert Fisk who's making the point.

Quite an astounding one, if true.

Space Mackerel
21 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Sorry Rambo 

Craig Murray is another fruitcake that  appears on RT . 

Some people are just too quick to judge

4 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Shame you can’t discuss the subject or the content of the 2 videos. Why’s that? Is this place all about your internet posting ego? 

That's the stock response to anyone posting an emoticon without any accompanying comment.    Why's that?     Think this legitimises the horseshit in your crap links?