Cathro Interview

Wilson

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably be a 12 page pull-out of waffle blaming the players, the club, the fans, the pitch, the weather, infact everyone and everything apart from the only person to really blame.  

1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Will be getting at dawn to get my copy....For wiping my arse!

Fixed that for you mate.

Horrible attempt at a newspaper.

Bet he says his time was “ok”. 

Are we and I mean the Fans/FOH still paying this prats wages, or does him talking to the press signify he is finally off the wage bill. 

It gives the weeg media another chance to put us down.....no matter what he says. They will twist it accordingly.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, Barack said:

Translator set to gobbledygook.

:gok:

I have absolutely zero interest in what this clown has to say.

Skippy Doodle

‪I can handle Peterhead,Dunfermline, Lenny sowah and Easter road cup loss but speaking with the daily mail. I'm sorry I've lost ALL respect for Cathro now ?‬

14 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

Bet he says his time was “ok”. 

Are we and I mean the Fans/FOH still paying this prats wages, or does him talking to the press signify he is finally off the wage bill. 

They probably started the interview after the Dunfermline game and only now have enough meaningful English seeping through for an interview.

Bet they had some job translating the nonsense he speaks into English .  it'll be one page of interview and 3 of jargon translations.  Boring prick. 

He better not be trashing the club. He got unconditional support by the club and fans. I remember Boyd getting '****ed by a laptop', and Cathro being allowed to rebuild robbies team (and the subsquent train crash of a season).

I really hope he isn't trying to take digs.

Too big a club too early in his career.

Regal Kingston

I’d quite like the highlights if someone could read and condense into one paragraph. 

Hearts worst ever manager. 

Thought Police

Wanted it to work so much that I was probably in denial for too long. Was hoping he’d be some sort of mini-Pep but he just radiated boring. 

Didnt have it.

Just now, Jamhammer said:

I’ll be interested but wouldn’t even wipe my arse with that paper

This. 

I think it will be interesting to see his perspective on his time at Hearts. 

Fly the Saltire

No sensible person would ever buy or go to the Seig Hail  Daily Mail website same goes for Brit Nat  Daily Excess. They are jokes of newspapers but unfortunately set the right wing agenda for the BBC's political coverage. 

15 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

No sensible person would ever buy or go to the Seig Hail  Daily Mail website same goes for Brit Nat  Daily Excess. They are jokes of newspapers but unfortunately set the right wing agenda for the BBC's political coverage. 

Surely political views like this should be elsewhere, not on a football fans forum , no real relevance 

Thought Police
22 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

Boring

I'm fairly certain it'll be his usual 'self beleif' tirade of boring waffle.....He's still got ambitions to manage and excuse after excuse for how pish we were. There'll be nothing we've not already heard. 

I see. From what I've seen on her The Sun, Mail, Record are all shit papers for one reason or another. Which papers would those on here suggest I read?

Should be a good read 

1 hour ago, OTT said:

He better not be trashing the club. He got unconditional support by the club and fans. I remember Boyd getting '****ed by a laptop', and Cathro being allowed to rebuild robbies team (and the subsquent train crash of a season).

I really hope he isn't trying to take digs.

Too big a club too early in his career.

Totally agree  .but he was cherry picked for the job and he's never said a bad word about us since he left.  

So it'll be interesting to hear his views

33 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

You come across as if you'd prefer an interview in the National that featured a spread about Nicola Sturgeon eating some Haggis, it's about football not your political views. 

4 minutes ago, Shedro said:

You come across as if you'd prefer an interview in the National that featured a spread about Nicola Sturgeon eating some Haggis, it's about football not your political views. 

100%

MacDonald Jardine
6 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Should be a good read 

Totally agree  .but he was cherry picked for the job and he's never said a bad word about us since he left.  

So it'll be interesting to hear his views

He's never said a word.

Let's see what this brings. 

1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

****ing rag of a paper.

Nonsense. I buy it every day and it's a lazy left-wing stereotype to describe at as a "rag". It deserves a lot of credit for its campaign to bring the murderers of Stephen Lawrence to justice. Most of its critics do tend to be sleazy celebrities or politicians with totalitarian leanings which tells you all you need to know really.

10 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Nonsense. I buy it every day and it's a lazy left-wing stereotype to describe at as a "rag". It deserves a lot of credit for its campaign to bring the murderers of Stephen Lawrence to justice. Most of its critics do tend to be sleazy celebrities or politicians with totalitarian leanings which tells you all you need to know really.

Agreed. The Sun, Mail, Express, Sunday Mail, Record are all rags according to many on here. Doesn't leave many options. Let's try and keep to the football guys

Be interesting to hear what he has to say, the only other public musings I've read suggest the players didn't and wouldn't take him seriously due to his age and experience. That's quite sad.

Hopefully a decent read.

Geoff Kilpatrick

No interest in the PE teacher or any of his havers. He succeeded in making Podgy Hands McLean look competent.

Wasn’t his fault he was given the job, he could have turned it down, unfortunately he didn’t but it simply just didn’t work out, was hoping for more due to the hype surrounding him but it was a big job for him to take, sadly turned out to be a disaster, would have him back as a coach under Levein though. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Wasn’t his fault he was given the job, he could have turned it down, unfortunately he didn’t but it simply just didn’t work out, was hoping for more due to the hype surrounding him but it was a big job for him to take, sadly turned out to be a disaster, would have him back as a coach under Levein though.

Why? What evidence is there that his coaching worked with full-time professionals?

23 minutes ago, Henroddy said:

Agreed. The Sun, Mail, Express, Sunday Mail, Record are all rags according to many on here. Doesn't leave many options. Let's try and keep to the football guys

Agreed Henroddy. Compared to the tosh that is spouted on various social media echo chambers, the mainstream media is streets ahead. 

jambo-in-furness
1 hour ago, Thought Police said:

Wanted it to work so much that I was probably in denial for too long. Was hoping he’d be some sort of mini-Pep but he just radiated boring. 

Didnt have it.

This is is where I'm at, I really wanted this guy to be a success.

Archived