Police Officer dies after violent clashes.

Marooned in Sec Z

7 minutes ago, TNCASTLE said:

Wait until you see the World Cup!

This. 

Though the FSB and MVD of Russia do not mess around and will end problems very quickly. Probably by means of extreme violence. Efficient though! 

Bazzas right boot

Society is creaking ( everybody hates someone else, just because) there's a lot of angry folk about.

I can see this type of thing getting worse as it's vented through football.

Shame for the police officer, shambles that someone dies at a football match.

Ridiculous, hopefully the culprits are caught and their lives are ruined as well.

1 hour ago, indianajones said:

This. 

Though the FSB and MVD of Russia do not mess around and will end problems very quickly. Probably by means of extreme violence. Efficient though! 

Its a frightening thought when you think about the political climate the extremism and the abject idiocy of some fans all mixing together. Having fought many Eastern europeans over the years there is a different mentality to how they fight its like a switch goes off and their only focus is destruction. God knows how that will go down in a non confined arena

Just now, BigDave'sHeed said:

Society is creaking ( everybody hates someone else, just because) there's a lot of angry folk about.

Ridiculous, hopefully the culprits are caught and their lives are ruined as well.

Social media makes it easy for ppl to hate others. Some of the vile stuff you see online is incomprehensible. Twitter is one of the worst as there seems no regulation of it. Voices to the masses yet they are uneducated on the subject they pipe up about , behave like a tit cause its cool to or just simply are an ass and think its funny to abuse others. The joys of the world we live in now. 

Shooter McGavin

Some countries versions of “Ultras” or hooligans are genuinely mental. Run like proper criminal groups by the look of it. 

How Russia were awarded the world cup is beyond belief. Supporters will fear for there lives , and its meant to be the best  showcase in sport.? 

3 hours ago, ycj said:

How Russia were awarded the world cup is beyond belief. Supporters will fear for there lives , and its meant to be the best  showcase in sport.? 

I'm guessing bribery and corruption.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Why can't football fans not be more like rugby  fans or most other sports, no respect these days 

16 minutes ago, Old Castle Rock said:

Why can't football fans not be more like rugby  fans or most other sports, no respect these days 

This is disgraceful but I’d hate football fans to be like rugby fans. 

Italian Lambretta

Looks like the Zenit Hooligans let their Russian compatriots down last night.

Must have been on holiday instead of doing their duty.

4 hours ago, ycj said:

Most of the big clubs in Eastern Europe have their ultras on the board or running the club in some way. Their fans are crazy and not in a good way. Bilbao. A lovely lovely place by the way

Should just ban Russia from all sport.  The country is corrupt to the core.

Don't bring anything of any worth to the rest of the world

William H. Bonney
4 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Should just ban Russia from all sport.  The country is corrupt to the core.

Don't bring anything of any worth to the rest of the world

Apart from vodka. 

I P Knightley
9 hours ago, indianajones said:

This. 

We probably won't see about 90% of the unsavoury goings on.

It will be reported around the world that it was a peaceful and joyous competition played out against a background of warmth and inclusivity.  

48 minutes ago, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

Apart from vodka. 

You could get that from the Poles. 

Russia = good for nothing.

manaliveits105

met some English fans in Riga a few years back - they were on their way back from an England game in Moscow and were all a bit subdued. Turns out all the English fans had to pick their tickets up from the British embassy and the Russian hoolies knew this - so they waited outside and attacked them all throughout the day as they turned up to pick up their tickets - according to these guys 35 needed hospital treatment .

The hoolies that beat up this group kindly took them back to their hotel afterwards then arranged to take them out for a drink with them that night - which was damned nice of them ????? . 

9 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Sadly very true. Anger and being unable to take on board other peoples points of view seem to be the norm these days. Every thing being pushed to the extremes.

9 hours ago, tian447 said:

Genuinely never understood this mentality. What is the actual point? 

Agree,all this madness for a game of fitba'.....sad.

1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

We probably won't see about 90% of the unsavoury goings on.

It will be reported around the world that it was a peaceful and joyous competition played out against a background of warmth and inclusivity.  

You could get that from the Poles. 

Russia = good for nothing.

Or Lithuania , Used to have a lad working the door for me and everytime he went home for a visit hed bring back some random bottles of vodka. ????

51 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

met some English fans in Riga a few years back - they were on their way back from an England game in Moscow and were all a bit subdued. Turns out all the English fans had to pick their tickets up from the British embassy and the Russian hoolies knew this - so they waited outside and attacked them all throughout the day as they turned up to pick up their tickets - according to these guys 35 needed hospital treatment .

The hoolies that beat up this group kindly took them back to their hotel afterwards then arranged to take them out for a drink with them that night - which was damned nice of them ????? . 

Sounds mad but I can believe that. Fighting is just fun for them 

Dagger Is Back

There was a programme on a while ago about Russian hoolies preparing for the WC I think. It was scary and a real eye opener. It was like they were auditioning for a part and they were in training. Some of these guys were as fit as a fiddle and trained in martial arts. Sure I read too that they stay off the drink and they're a far cry from the beer bellied hoolies of old.

They're  a nasty bunch too. Did they not slash peoples ankle tendons to prevent them from running at Euro 2016?

Nutjobs

2 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

They're  a nasty bunch too. Did they not slash peoples ankle tendons to prevent them from running at Euro 2016?

My testicles just shot up into my stomach even imagining that happening.  

**** no :(

Dagger Is Back
5 minutes ago, tian447 said:

My testicles just shot up into my stomach even imagining that happening.  

**** no :(

Knew I hadn't imagined it although I'm sure I'd read another article that said it was used as a favourite tactic to debilitate. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/england-fan-russia-hooligans-marseille-violence-euro-2016-british-police-a7361066.html

Archived