Who wants a Scottish team to do well tonight?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In terms of our own Scottish cup ambitions - wouldn't do us any harm if Celtic have a quarter final the Thursday before the semi final.. however will still be cheering on the Peters tonight

All Out Attack

It goes against the grain to be honest, especially with the hooped demons, but you have to wish a Scottish club do well. If nothing else it raises the profile of our game. 

Captain America
2 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

It goes against the grain to be honest, especially with the hooped demons, but you have to wish a Scottish club do well. If nothing else it raises the profile of our game. 

It raises their profile.

When they go out they blame the rest of us for lack of competition so they can :bolt:

7 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

Away and eat shite. They don't give a flying feck about Scottish football and in return I don't give a flying feck about them.

18 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

LOL

I actually hope they get through, purely for selfish reasons. Longer they’re in europe, better chance we have if the cup tbh. 

10 minutes ago, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

I will actively cheer on any Scottish team in Europe with the exception of hibs, rangers and Celtic. 

Yes Sir.  I heartily agree.  

The humiliation these three Scottish/Irish clubs have regularly faced on European competition have brought me great pleasure

17 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Away and eat shite. They don't give a flying feck about Scottish football and in return I don't give a flying feck about them.

The right answer!

I hope they do really really really well.....

.....and still get knocked out from a clearly offside shot that doesn't fully cross the line after Scot Brown has been impeded....... 

2 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

I hope they do really really really well.....

.....and still get knocked out from a clearly offside shot that doesn't fully cross the line after Scot Brown has been castrated by a high boot....... 

FTFY

Bazzas right boot

Aye.

Hope they do Scotland proud, just like their fans do when traveling.

Mon 'the Bhoys.

:leveinproblem:

26 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

I actually hope they get through, purely for selfish reasons. Longer they’re in europe, better chance we have if the cup tbh. 

Prefer they get knocked out and suffer season ending injuries to Tierney, Brown and Sinclair.

SuperstarSteve

Hearts fan only! Not a fan of any other clubs in any games whatsoever, never understood that mind set of supporting another club 

Until 2014, I supported any Scottish team in Europe, apart from the huns.  Now I don't really care either way. If they get humped and Scott Brown gets a footballing lesson I'll have a good laugh. If they win I suppose it makes Scottish football appear slightly less pish in the eyes of outsiders

SuperstarSteve
1 hour ago, C-3PO said:

It raises their profile.

When they go out they blame the rest of us for lack of competition so they can :bolt:

This x10

1 hour ago, All Out Attack said:

:cornette: and :berra:

7 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Hope they get rampantly rogered right up the Timothy Terrence Ritter.

:D

I want Zenit to annihilate them and leave them utterly humiliated.

A cheeky wee red card for Broony would top it off nicely.

27 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

There are no Scottish teams left in Europe, so they can  :bolt:

Well said. Would happily support any Scottish team but never the arse cheeks. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, frankblack said:

I want Zenit to annihilate them and leave them utterly humiliated.

A cheeky wee red card for Broony would top it off nicely.

Celtic can :bolt:

FTFY.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, All Out Attack said:

Nah, **** them, however their win last week was well deserved.

1 hour ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

**** Celtic. **** their horrible fans. Everything about that club is evil. 

Is the correct answer

Archived