Stormzy"s Rant/ Brit Awards.

maroonlegions

Governor Tarkin
44 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

?

Tenner says you'll be back in the JKB clink by the end of the week.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Brutal that some on here just want to white wash this justifiable rant by Stormzy  by attacking the OP on  personal issues. Week and cowardly far right trolls.

Dont give a feck though, love the seethe.:laugh:.

Back on topic, this below.

In accordance with Mr Stokes’ advice, KCTMO has consistently refused to release copies of fire assessments for Grenfell Tower, including the most recent report in 2016 after highly flammable cladding panels were added to the tower. It is impossible to obtain these documents by submitting a Freedom of Information request – as a private body, KCTMO is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act.:interehjrling:

And this;

Kensington and Chelsea Council has fallen into disarray, with the resignation on Friday of leader Nicholas Paget-Brown and deputy Rock Feilding-Mellen, :laugh:who had responsibility for housing, property and regeneration and oversaw the Grenfell Tower refurbishment.:mad:

The buck stops with that Tory held Kensington and Chelsea Council.

And this;

'Nearly 2,000 homes are lying empty near the Grenfell Tower, amid faltering efforts to rehouse more than 100 families left homeless by the fire that gutted the high rise. 

A Freedom of Information (FoI) request to Kensington and Chelsea Council, which owns the tower, prompted the authority to release updated figures showing there are 1,857 properties lying empty in the borough. :jj_facepalm:

And this;

Hope more musicians  and celebs have the gumption to speak out  on such issues in the future.

5a8589e6fc7e930f128b460d[1].png

Is this really suitable for a family forum?

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Is this really suitable for a family forum?

Why on earth wouldn't it be?

maroonlegions

So why is the money frozen and why for so long. 

Say  and spin what you want, but the far right tory  neo con apologists, must be oozing with pride at their governments ongoing brutal systematic austerity attacks on the poor,low earners, and the most vulnerable in our so called  civilised society. 

Birds of a feather flock and stick together as this thread has shown. 

Vile.

They were quick  enough to raid the pubic purse to bail out the greedy bankers though.

While rough sleepers try to survive in sub zero temperatures, a £28m government fund to help them remains, er, frozen?

safe_image.php?d=AQA7QV_1xn8EU9O9&w=476&
A ministerial task force on rough sleeping will meet for the first time next week three months after it was set up. A £28 million fund to provide accommodation for the homeless established at the...
THETIMES.CO.UK

deesidejambo
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

Say  and spin what you want, but the far right tory  neo con apologists, must be oozing with pride at their governments ongoing brutal systematic austerity attacks on the poor,low earners, and the most vulnerable in our so called  civilised society. 

Vile.

They were quick  enough to raid the pubic purse to bail out the greedy bankers though.

While rough sleepers try to survive in sub zero temperatures, a £28m government fund to help them remains, er, frozen?

A ministerial task force on rough sleeping will meet for the first time next week three months after it was set up. A £28 million fund to provide accommodation for the homeless established at the...
THETIMES.CO.UK

I already told you but as predicted you ignore the reason.

the victims are refusing to accept the housing offered to them and are infighting about who gets the best places.   I can see the reasoning for this but it takes time to match the properties offered to the victims acceptances - it’s the victims themselves who are delaying things as they fight over the best places.

added to that are the fraudsters who are scamming which results in the claims for money having to be checked in detail.

this is why it’s going slow.  But you keep on ignoring the reality and claim the nasty Tories are deliberately slowing things down.

your hatred blinds you to seeing that there are always two sides to every issue.

now get on with your cut and pasting.   

Don’t forget to accuse me of trolling you.

deesidejambo
5 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

I already told you but as predicted you ignore the reason.

the victims are refusing to accept the housing offered to them and are infighting about who gets the best places.   I can see the reasoning for this but it takes time to match the properties offered to the victims acceptances - it’s the victims themselves who are delaying things as they fight over the best places.

added to that are the fraudsters who are scamming which results in the claims for money having to be checked in detail.

this is why it’s going slow.  But you keep on ignoring the reality and claim the nasty Tories are deliberately slowing things down.

your hatred blinds you to seeing that there are always two sides to every issue.

now get on with your cut and pasting.   

Don’t forget to accuse me of trolling you.

And while I’m at it - the reason there are no arrests yet is because it has gone to a public enquiry you fool.

so stick your 3 Billboards up your crop circle.

as an aside - if Mcdormand and Rockwell don’t get Oscars there is no justice.

24 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Vile.

Feck me it's like buzzword bingo sometime on your posts. 

maroonlegions

For the record i will cut and paste if i want its my thread after all, and i will not engage in rhetoric with KNOWN TROLLS.

Make it personal and i have lost interest.

Deesy you have lost all credibility for me to engage in any grown up debate  in regards with your ongoing personal agenda. Still on that happy clappers  cloud with your tv ratings crap, never thought  that one out far enough did you.

Trick is when engaging in personal humiliation trolling you must keep it water tight but your anger and personal  digs are clouding your ability to keep it so.

Anyway the neo con ongoing social  cleansing agenda ,(austerity),seems to have some very sick apologists on here, they must be proud of this governments brutality towards these less fortunate than themselves.  But we cant have the poor smoking fags ,watching Sky tv  even if they are in work never mind unemployed.

Keep the trolling coming , nothing you spin can change the fact that this government are responsible  for some insidious polices towards welfare and social housing policies.

Manly men eh. 

deesidejambo
4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

For the record i will cut and paste if i want its my thread after all, and i will not engage in rhetoric with KNOWN TROLLS.

Make it personal and i have lost interest.

Deesy you have lost all credibility for me to engage in any grown up debate  in regards with your ongoing personal agenda. Still on that happy clappers  cloud with your tv ratings crap, never thought  that one out far enough did you.

Trick is when engaging in personal humiliation trolling you must keep it water tight but your anger and personal  digs are clouding your ability to keep it so.

Anyway the neo con ongoing social  cleansing agenda ,(austerity),seems to have some very sick apologists on here, they must be proud of this governments brutality towards these less fortunate than themselves.  But we cant have the poor smoking fags ,watching Sky tv  even if they are in work never mind unemployed.

Keep the trolling coming , nothing you spin can change the fact that this government are responsible  for some insidious polices towards welfare and social housing policies.

Manly men eh. 

Ok as long as you refuse to accept that there are reasons for the delays and the lack of arrests I’ll continue to out you as a hating fool.

Maybe it’s the aliens who are blocking it as their underground base is under Grenfell.    

According to your beloved Icke forum.

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Feck me it's like buzzword bingo sometime on your posts. 

Missed out the open goal of banksters for the full house.

10 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Disgusting venture which took millions away from the poor and disenfranchised in America.

People sleeping on the street and the US were spending millions to fake moon landings.

JFK was a neo con as well, coincidence I think not.

The truth shall set you free 

deesidejambo
26 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Disgusting venture which took millions away from the poor and disenfranchised in America.

People sleeping on the street and the US were spending millions to fake moon landings.

JFK was a neo con as well, coincidence I think not.

Interestingly it was proved by credible sources that JFK knew Theresa May and everybody is a neo con.     Elvis knew about the moon landing fakery so was eliminated.      By Bono from U2.

Bono will deny it but that proves he did it.     Credible sources confirm it and anyone who disagrees is a Troll

John Findlay
11 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

http://www.chicagonow.com/dennis-byrnes-barbershop/2013/11/mourning-the-death-of-jfk-americas-first-neoconservative-president/

Oswald was just standing up for the poor by popping a lot of caps in that neo cons head. We need more hero’s like him stopping the political establishment, neo conservative ideology and standing up

for us proles.

Anyone who doesn’t agree with me is a vile piece of scum. How else could you support a ‘fake’ space programme when kids are starving and sleeping on the street?

Dont know how supporters of the space programme can sleep at night. Circa $150 billion was spent on the moon landing into today’s currency how many people would that save?

Am I doing this right?

No:laugh:.

Shanks said no
12 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Probably the best post on this thread

Even a broken clock is right twice in one day.

Anyway my initial point about the moon thing was to remind deeside and maroon for all their differences they share a passion for that.

And fwiw maroon you keep giving it to the *******s.

You are on the right side buddy

deesidejambo
51 minutes ago, jake said:

Anyway my initial point about the moon thing was to remind deeside and maroon for all their differences they share a passion for that.

No he isn’t.

FYI I  will be voting Labour at the next GM.

ML can’t see that, in every single issue, there are always, always, at least two sides.

If he is smart he will argue his side and try to dissemble the others arguments by debate.

But instead he just ignores the arguments against his position and pastes Memes and whatever he can find on the internet to support his own perception.

for that reason he will imo view be a halfwit.

But I am of course.........

Katie Hopkins

Unknown user
1 hour ago, jake said:

He's well intentioned, but I'll say again that anonymous are dangerous as feck. Their leadership has no accountability but a veritable army of eager to please halfwits who'll do what they're told. 

Anonymous helped right wing Trump get elected and never once asked who made the decision, but now they'd have you believe they're leftys all the way. They peddled the Satan worshiping Hillary shite, the emails, all of it - they were just another bunch of ****ing shills, but not bright enough to realise.

Good for the ones who are doing positive in the world, but that's a stain that won't wash out.

Stephane Grappelli
13 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Vile.

You don't need to say "flock and stick together", the phrase is just "flock together".  Don't do it again.

maroonlegions

I am sure the Tory British Broadcasting Company ,(BBC), will have him on the Andrew Marr show explaining his verbal actions.

EVOLVEPOLITICS.COM

And of-course this below is just so out of character  for this rat of a human being.

He shares a flat with Mcvey what a pair There in a relationship allegedly :nuke:

Vile man.

"I have no interest in what Stormzy has to say at the Brit Awards about anything political. It's all these sort of left-wing artists playing to the gallery and all the rest of it. It's boring,” stated the MP for Shipley.

"When asked to clarify if he thought a “young black guy from a working class community who sympathises” with those who died in Grenfell Tower from “local government negligence” was “boring,” Davies didn't back down. Stormzy was, for Davies, “playing to the gallery to try and look cool,” adding “it's all part of trying to be trendy and pro-Corbyn.”].:vrface:

Francis Albert

Just to put into context the evil tories failure to pay compensation immediately, fraud investigators have been called in after 15 members of the same family received public aid worth up to £1m and at least three new homes by claiming they lived in a single flat destroyed at Grenfell. The claimants include an uncle who is said to have first registered his driving licence at the flat last month 8 months after the fire.

deesidejambo
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Just to put into context the evil tories failure to pay compensation immediately, fraud investigators have been called in after 15 members of the same family received public aid worth up to £1m and at least three new homes by claiming they lived in a single flat destroyed at Grenfell. The claimants include an uncle who is said to have first registered his driving licence at the flat last month 8 months after the fire.

I wonder if one of them was Stormy?

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

There have been a few incidents of alleged fraud, though this seems to be the largest, with the ring leader previously convicts of insurance fraud, for setting up car accidents.  

There has also been illegal sub letting, sometimes to illegal immigrants, which has made the whole process of identifying victims and those entitled to help, more difficult. 

Stormzy should write another song. 

deesidejambo
4 minutes ago, Paolo said:

There have been a few incidents of alleged fraud, though this seems to be the largest, with the ring leader previously convicts of insurance fraud, for setting up car accidents.  

There has also been a lot of illegal sub letting, sometimes to illegal immigrants, which has made the whole process of identifying victims and those entitled to help, more difficult. 

More than a few, and not alleged - one guy is already in prison and this just adds to it.

Whether ML likes it or not (and he doesn't) this, and the refusal to accept offers of housing because they want better ones, is the reason why its going slow.

But ML jog on with the "evil Tories deliberately not paying out" shite.

I await the next infantile meme.

15 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

More than a few, and not alleged - one guy is already in prison and this just adds to it.

Whether ML likes it or not (and he doesn't) this, and the refusal to accept offers of housing because they want better ones, is the reason why its going slow.

But ML jog on with the "evil Tories deliberately not paying out" shite.

I await the next infantile meme.

Yep.  Plenty offers have been rejected. 

On 01/03/2018 at 17:05, maroonlegions said:

Vile.

THETIMES.CO.UK

It was a Labour Government that bailed out the banks. 

Archived