Attendances this season

Gorgiewave

Taken from .net

Hibernian persons lamenting us "doing a Kilmarnock" by offering Rangers a large allocation forget we were really doing a Hibs:

SPFL attendances.jpg

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• All Out Attack

• i wish jj was my dad

• Spencer

9 minutes ago, Jenks said:

How do Aberdeen continue to be able to pay more with these figures?

Corporate hospitality (guessing thats dying a bit with the oil industry slowing though), cup runs, europe

10 minutes ago, Jenks said:

How do Aberdeen continue to be able to pay more with these figures?

Some guy has put plenty money into them 

11 minutes ago, Bristol jamboree 10 said:

Take murrayfield away and the scum are above us.Sevco 32000 sheep 24000

You can't "take Murrayfield away". We played there, got the att's, end of story. The posts of tears and rage about averages are typical of the loons on Hibs.nut; didn't expect to read one on JKB. 

FFS they really are desperate to prove they are not the wee team. 

The more they try to deny it the more they give away their huge inferiority complex.

Wonderful stuff.

In a Hearts and Hibs Derby never have Hibs had the lions share of  the  support at Tynie

Hearts at Hibs ...well thats an other story and if in doubt just check Robbo's first goal against them at ER and plenty other youtube footage out there ..None from the Wee Team I'd say

I wish clubs had to report actual bums on seats, as these figures likely include season ticket holders that didn't bother going. Though that only likely to affect the 'bigger' clubs' figures.

Dave McCreery's knee

Pretty good from Hibs but its well documented that they have a lot of fans fleecing the club by buying concession tickets when not entitled to them. The real measure of the fan base though is when the chips are down - can anyone post average attendance in the season after both clubs were relegated? Rats and sinking ships.....

23 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Hibs attendance figures and the number of people who attend are not closely related.

Correct.

"15,459":

45 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Hibs attendance figures and the number of people who attend are not closely related.

Unlike their supporters.

gorgie rd eh11
20 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

Correct.

"15,459":

They claimed over 17 000 against St Johnstone earlier in the season. I watched a bit of it on Alba that night, about 4000 of them must have been at the pie shed for the 15 minutes i watched.

All Out Attack

I think if you take away the inflated away fan figures from Murrayfield is pretty close between ourselves and Hibs. Our home figures were also inflated due to some of the deals we had on during that spell. 

I don't think anyone can deny that Hibs have had a good a season and have kicked on, playing attacking football. The bottom line is goals and wins keep crowds coming back. Hibs will hit a slump sometime, so we'll see what happens to their crowds then. 

Our own season ticket sales next season are going to be intesting as we won't have the uniqness of the new stand as a draw. I think we may need a cup win or some genuinely exciting signings this time, to maintain our upward attendance trajectory. 

All Out Attack
12 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

Kids season tickets £25 at Easter Road. Must have given a major boost to sales.

So why didn't we do that

2 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

I think if you take away the inflated away fan figures from Murrayfield is pretty close between ourselves and Hibs. Our home figures were also inflated due to some of the deals we had on during that spell. 

I don't think anyone can deny that Hibs have had a good a season and have kicked on, playing attacking football. The bottom line is goals and wins keep crowds coming back. Hibs will hit a slump sometime, so we'll see what happens to their crowds then. 

Our own season ticket sales next season are going to be intesting as we won't have the uniqness of the new stand as a draw. I think we may need a cup win or some genuinely exciting signings this time, to maintain our upward attendance trajectory. 

200w.gif

9 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

FTH that is all

i wish jj was my dad
9 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

Don't worry.  The natural order of things always our ensures that our attendances are bigger than H15s.

If the wee club 's average attendances have ever exceeded ours I must have missed it and I don't see that changing any time soon

2 hours ago, Bristol jamboree 10 said:

Take murrayfield away and the scum are above us.Sevco 32000 sheep 24000

Correct. And some wanted them to win the Scottish Cup :facepalm:

That galvanised them big time. Some haven't woken up to what they wanted yet 

Just now, Spencer said:

So predictable, get a new angle and keep us guessing eh

All Out Attack

I thought it might be interesting to look at attendances the last  time Craig Levein was in charge, back between 2000-2004. 

1997-98 22 16642

1998-99 22 13966

1999-00 19 14115

2000-01 24 12346

2001-02 21 11974

2002-03 20 11758

2003-04 24 12219

2004-05 26 13030

2005-06 23 18155

2006-07 22 18604

2007-08 21 15566

Edited by All Out Attack

i wish jj was my dad
6 minutes ago, All Out Attack said:

I thought it might be intesting to look at attendances the last  time Craig Levein was in charge, back between 2000-2004. 

1997-98 22 16642

1998-99 22 13966

1999-00 19 14115

2000-01 24 12346

2001-02 21 11974

2002-03 20 11758

2003-04 24 12219

2004-05 26 13030

2005-06 23 18155

2006-07 22 18604

2007-08 21 15566

Have you had a look at his record against the shite? It's rather impressive. He's played a bigger part than most in ensuring they will always be in our shadow and that's why the vermin are desperate to find something to dig him up about.

FTH

i wish jj was my dad
15 minutes ago, Spencer said:

And some are still trying to get over us knocking them out this year. Each to their own though. 

2 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Does the wee teams' figures include the freebies they give away? :lol:

Like their manoeuvre in the 80s when they handed out a couple of thou to their Hibs Kids members?  Still couldn't get over 10,000.

There's no doubting who has the bigger support. I don't know why some come across has having a bit of a complex over the vermins improved crowds?

Also, how do you gauge what affects crowds improving at any given time? Is it gradual improvement or a sudden impact?

We've come off a torrid spell under Cathro and had a spell of stabilising. We still had good crowds all the way through. I doubt the vermin would have the stomach for that scenario.

They are still on a high after winning the cup. Like him or not, they also have a manager who knows how to tap into that and the momentum for them carried on from winning the championship....it's not often they have a team with a bit hope of being strong in the top league , so I think many of them have jumped on the bandwagon.

Its not often they get to enjoy a half decent team (by their standards).

Edited by Debut 4

27 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

And some are still trying to get over us knocking them out this year. Each to their own though. 

The only clown spouting such spurious shite is you 

Surely every Hearts fan wanted the gubbed this year like everytime we play them? Do you know different?

For the avoidance of doubt - and I know you have difficulties on this front, I wanted Rangers to bust them in 2016. Hibs beat everytime for me - no exceptions 

Now repeat that back to me so I know you understand 

portobellojambo1
2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Isn't that pretty impressive for Ross County.

Dingwall isn't exactly New York

It is a good average home crowd, when you consider that the population of Dingwall itself is just over 5,000 and most of the nearby populated areas are no more than villages

45 minutes ago, kila said:

So predictable, get a new angle and keep us guessing eh

Will do brother 

I wanted them ****ed in 2016 Final like PHM :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, kila said:

I wish clubs had to report actual bums on seats, as these figures likely include season ticket holders that didn't bother going. Though that only likely to affect the 'bigger' clubs' figures.

As I have said over and over again, Hearts report bums on seats. Until a couple of years ago only Celtic continued to report tickets sold but this season Aberdeen and Hibs now report tickets sold. In hibs case this includes hundreds of kids tickets that adults have bought in the famous five stand.