Motherwell Cup Tickets - Selt Oot!

August Landmesser

August Landmesser

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6545

"

Ticket prices for Hearts’ William Hill Scottish Cup Quarter-Final tie against Motherwell have been confirmed.

The Jambos head to Fir Park on Sunday, March 4th for a 2.15pm kick-off, with a place in the competition’s last four at stake.

Hearts supporters will be housed in the McEwan Fraser Legal South Stand, prices for the match are as follows:

• Adults - £18
  • Concessions (Aged 60 and over/ 16-18 year olds/ FT Students with valid matric cards)  - £12
  • Juveniles (Aged 15 and under) - £8
  • Family (1 adult and 2 juveniles) - £30

An on sale date will be announced shortly."

Cheap as you like. We'll sell this out no bother.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

...especially if you are over 60. ?

Ach you'll blow your savings on beer Dave

25 minutes ago, brownkg said:

There’s a plan. Usually discounts are for over 65s only. ???

Good prices.  We and St J probably should have done similar our game.   The crowd, although decent for a cup game these days, may have been bigger.    

1 hour ago, allyjambo said:

Decent prices indeed, hopefully up the loyalty points on offer to get a large hearts support. 

I can’t make it.  Wish I could, as a decent price.  

For loyalty points, I would say three would be fair.   

alwaysthereinspirit

Some in Scottish football at least trying to be forward thinking and taking the fans into consideration. Good move.

26 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Good prices.  We and St J probably should have done similar our game.   The crowd, although decent for a cup game these days, may have been bigger.    

That's two clubs here being sensible

2 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6545

"

Ticket prices for Hearts’ William Hill Scottish Cup Quarter-Final tie against Motherwell have been confirmed.

The Jambos head to Fir Park on Sunday, March 4th for a 2.15pm kick-off, with a place in the competition’s last four at stake.

Hearts supporters will be housed in the McEwan Fraser Legal South Stand, prices for the match are as follows:

• Adults - £18
  • Concessions (Aged 60 and over/ 16-18 year olds/ FT Students with valid matric cards)  - £12
  • Juveniles (Aged 15 and under) - £8
  • Family (1 adult and 2 juveniles) - £30

An on sale date will be announced shortly."

Cheap as you like. We'll sell this out no bother.

Sensible ticket prices. Well done both clubs.

4 minutes ago, His name is said:

Do we know how many loyalty points required?

Expect it will go straight to a public sale. Will need a real push to sell out with the  game being on BBC despite the excellent pricing.

Fly the Saltire

Being on council tele prevents both clubs from making serious money from this interesting tie as BBC pay £1 million  for each FA cup tie but a pittance for Scottish Cup ties despite the fact that the top English clubs don't take the FA cup seriously. 

3 hours ago, brownkg said:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surely it would have still applied to you Dave  :smile::smile:

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

been over 60's at Motherwell for a wee while now

23 minutes ago, livi said:

3 hours ago, brownkg said:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surely it would have still applied to you Dave  :smile::smile:

?

Shanks said no
59 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

been over 60's at Motherwell for a wee while now

Lower life expectancy, makes sense.

Great prices. No doubt the TV appearance has helped the price but I can't remember the last time I paid £18 to watch a competitive game of football.

Fxxx the SPFL

This over 60 lark is tremendous £12 for me the wife can Foff I always feel the poor relation £70 for her hair mine costs HeeHaw hair clippers. Her G & T £4.50 my voddie and coke £3.50. Tena ladies £25 yearly i just pish the boxers cost nothing. Who's the loser in this relationship me. Anyway off to shag the cat and put the wife oot think I've got that right ?

Sensible pricing , lets hope it gets near a full sell out, it  would be a great advert for Scottish football and an example of what correct pricing means to the supporters particulary with being live and on a Sunday

Be interesting to see if it goes straight to a general sale. Regardless of it being on tv, it's a Scottish Cup quarter final at excellent prices at a ground where we usually take decent numbers.

What's the capacity of their away end? You'd think the vast majority of those going to Easter Road would want to go to this, with some less frequent attendees interested as well due to the price/occasion.

I'd probably start a sale for those with 35+ points and take it from there.

8 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

Be interesting to see if it goes straight to a general sale. Regardless of it being on tv, it's a Scottish Cup quarter final at excellent prices at a ground where we usually take decent numbers.

What's the capacity of their away end? You'd think the vast majority of those going to Easter Road would want to go to this, with some less frequent attendees interested as well due to the price/occasion.

I'd probably start a sale for those with 35+ points and take it from there.

Given the timescales surely it will be open to all on a first come first serve basis? All being on the database of course ?

Unsure whether they can afford to set a points limit at such short notice tbh.

Great chance to sell this out in a matter of hours if marketed correctly ????????

34 minutes ago, Highways and Byways said:

Given the timescales surely it will be open to all on a first come first serve basis? All being on the database of course ?

Unsure whether they can afford to set a points limit at such short notice tbh.

Great chance to sell this out in a matter of hours if marketed correctly ????????

2 weeks to sell tickets, 1 week at 35+, 1 week general sale. As you say I think it could sell out in a matter of hours (definitely within a couple of days) so it would be quite an oversight for the club not to use loyalty points initially if people ended up missing out. Obviously depends on what the club thinks we can sell and how quickly they can get sales started.

8 hours ago, ray gets bus pass soon said:

This over 60 lark is tremendous £12 for me the wife can Foff I always feel the poor relation £70 for her hair mine costs HeeHaw hair clippers. Her G & T £4.50 my voddie and coke £3.50. Tena ladies £25 yearly i just pish the boxers cost nothing. Who's the loser in this relationship me. Anyway off to shag the cat and put the wife oot think I've got that right ?

?

Archived