Motherwell Cup Tickets - Selt Oot!

August Landmesser

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jamboman9 said:

Does'nt affect me as ticket booked but pi** poor show from Motherwell,hope they have enough Pies ordered this time aswell.

So how do you book a ticket before they have them in hand? 

We_are_the_Hearts
2 minutes ago, Fandango said:

Probably Supporters bus application

3 minutes ago, Fandango said:

Ordered through Supporters Club so no hassle involved with purchase or delivery deadline ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Only a week left to post. Little wonder people don't go to football matches when it's not made easier.

****ing disgrace to be honest

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Over a week to go. Don’t get the angst as still time to post out tickets, if they go on sale this week. 

Why does it need to be left to a week? Siberian weather next week, be lucky if we see a postie :lol:

11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Over a week to go. Don’t get the angst as still time to post out tickets, if they go on sale this week. 

Not sure if it's angst, but in our wee group, there's anticipation/excitement, and so that's driving the desire to get the tickets bought.

It's a nice position to be in. We're normally about 2 or 3 in our party for away games - we've got 10 signed up for this one.

53 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

People have different circumstances 

I'm on holiday next week for example

Psychedelicropcircle

I was in the ticket office today & guy says no sign of them being delivered as yet....

uselss Lanarkshire bas.....

Still 10 days until the game, the tickets will come on sale and will be posted in good time as always. 

Some folk just look for a reason to moan.

:leveinproblem:

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Not sure if it's angst, but in our wee group, there's anticipation/excitement, and so that's driving the desire to get the tickets bought.

It's a nice position to be in. We're normally about 2 or 3 in our party for away games - we've got 10 signed up for this one.

my issue is that the anticipation/excitement fades and the ticket sales will be hit because of this delay. I was certain we would sell out but I can see it being more like 2,000 instead. 

My issue is as above

the tickets have been on sale for home fans for 5 or more days now

the prices announced a week ago But not on sale just 9 days before

it won’t effect me as i’ll Be able to get the amount of tickets we need (4 going through) but it’s more so it seems to be hassle for the sake of hassle. 

Looking forward to it,

my wee boys first away day

...a bit disco
8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

May be it's just going to be a cash gate.

A potential disaster.

Thought Police

I’m putting my conspiracy hat on and thinking that Motherwell are trying to limit how many tickets we can sell

Wish it was the old dys when you woke up hung over on a Saturday morning   and thought f uk it I'm off to the game

Get the supporters bus and take it from there, though that was the terrace days

3 hours ago, luckydug said:

May be it's just going to be a cash gate.

It will 100% be a cash gate at some point anyway, no way we are going to fill that stand and no way they are going to restrict potential on the day walk ups when there is empty seats, and neither they should.

Edit: Hearts better not muck about with loyalty points intially too and potentially restrict sales, there is no chance we will fill the end with the game being the sunday and on BBC, general sale as soon as recieve the tickets then announce cash gate next friday.

6 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

It will 100% be a cash gate at some point anyway, no way we are going to fill that stand and no way they are going to restrict potential on the day walk ups when there is empty seats, and neither they should.

Edit: Hearts better not muck about with loyalty points intially too and potentially restrict sales, there is no chance we will fill the end with the game being the sunday and on BBC, general sale as soon as recieve the tickets then announce cash gate next friday.

The league game earlier this season was pay at the gate iirc.

We had 2750 that day andwith this game being on TV there won't be much more.

No need for tickets imo.

15 minutes ago, jambo1961 said:

Wish it was the old dys when you woke up hung over on a Saturday morning   and thought f uk it I'm off to the game

Get the supporters bus and take it from there, though that was the terrace days

Aye, those were the days.

3 hours ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

If we'd got tickets soon after the draw was made/TV fixtures announced I'm sure there would have been a decent surge of sales purely because it's in people's thoughts, but when it's dragged in this long the only sensible option is a general sale to get tickets moving. Hopefully they give a few loyalty points to encourage folk along.

The Treasurer

There seems to be a bit of a pattern forming for some of our bigger games lately

The home club put tickets on sale well in advance to their fans yet they delay giving Hearts tickets until the last minute.

letsmakesomenoise
30 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

There seems to be a bit of a pattern forming for some of our bigger games lately

The home club put tickets on sale well in advance to their fans yet they delay giving Hearts tickets until the last minute.

Well in this case its a bit self defeating as they get half the gate.

This is all very strange,  Hearts could have the tickets in two hours if someone jumped in a car!

Motherwell probably just trying to rile us.

Surely its a stick on cash gate now though. Unfair on the TO having to deal with upwards of 2500 tickets in a week.

We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, neilnunb said:

Motherwell probably just trying to rile us.

Surely its a stick on cash gate now though. Unfair on the TO having to deal with upwards of 2500 tickets in a week.

Either that or 1 loyalty point or more free for all...............

If we get to the semi final. Are they scheduled for the weekend 14th/15th of April or the weekend after?

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, 1953 said:

I emailed Motherwell earlier today and asked when tickets will be available, no answer yet!

Probably use Fax instead in that shithole

Gavsy Van Gaverson
9 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

If we get to the semi final. Are they scheduled for the weekend 14th/15th of April or the weekend after?

14/15th April

1 minute ago, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

14/15th April

Excellent. I'm off work that weekend. Come on the Hearts. Do the business.

36 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I emailed Motherwell earlier today and asked when tickets will be available, no answer yet!

and the answer is:

Thank you for your Email of today, hearts received an allocation of 1500 tickets yesterday and this morning asked for an additional allocation which are being printed just now. 

1 minute ago, 1953 said:

and the answer is:

Thank you for your Email of today, hearts received an allocation of 1500 tickets yesterday and this morning asked for an additional allocation which are being printed just now. 

what a shambles of a club (Motherwell) 1500 ffs

4 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

what a shambles of a club (Motherwell) 1500 ffs

Perhaps not, I replied along the same lines and got this reply so who knows. One way or the other we should hear very soon.

Thank you for your reply, yes hearts were surprised at the initial response and underestimated their attendance

8 minutes ago, 1953 said:

and the answer is:

1,500!!

To leave it so late is bang out of order. I'd hope our allocation will sell out and if you know for sure you can plan travel, time off work, ect. I like to have the ticket in my hand before making arrangements.

I don't understand in these modern times why Hearts need to have the tickets delivered before selling, surely motherwell have an online database of what their away end looks like.

Surely if they agree with Motherwell the tickets prices and allocation they could start selling the bottom tier and open sections up as sales progress then send them out upon arrival.

It never ceases to amaze me how Scottish football clubs continue to shoot themselves in the foot, get the tickets on sale as soon as possible to ensure maximum possible turnout.

...a bit disco

:lol:

****ing amateur hour from that tinpot shambles.

Were they going to segregate the away stand because demand was so high from their own supporters?

3 hours ago, letsmakesomenoise said:

Well in this case its a bit self defeating as they get half the gate.

This is all very strange,  Hearts could have the tickets in two hours if someone jumped in a car!

In this case they ONLY get half the gate. For a league match they would get the full gate.

44 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Perhaps not, I replied along the same lines and got this reply so who knows. One way or the other we should hear very soon.

Thank you for your reply, yes hearts were surprised at the initial response and underestimated their attendance

It's not as if Hearts put out something to ask how many were interested in going.

...a bit disco
51 minutes ago, 1953 said:

That sounds like a lie.

'Initial response' surely means the '1500' were snapped up instantly when they went on sale?

5 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

That sounds like a lie.

'Initial response' surely means the '1500' were snapped up instantly when they went on sale?

Correct and as of now we haven't sold any.

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

That sounds like a lie.

That’s total bullshit. They’re either at it or use a 19th century printing press. 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Zico said:

That’s total bullshit. They’re either at it or use a 19th century printing press. 

Indeed.

Used to work in print and design. Couple of hours would be enough for their entire away stand.

Archived