Motherwell Cup Tickets - Selt Oot!

August Landmesser

Italian Lambretta
7 minutes ago, kila said:

Just collected tickets.

TO have boxes and boxes of unposted tickets, unlikely everyone will be able to collect.

All the more reason the game should have been re scheduled. 100’s of fans pay for tickets and can’t get them

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laffing @ Lennon

Hi guys

I am in a similar position to some, I had bought my tickets last Friday but have yet to receive them in the post.

I contacted the Hearts ticket Twitter page. They took my details and if I still do not have my tickets today then I have to email them again to confirm they haven’t come in the door.

Fortunately, they will be doing re-prints of Tickets lost in the post and they will be available to collect somewhere at the South Stand tomorrow 

11 minutes ago, Laffing @ Lennon said:

Hi guys

I am in a similar position to some, I had bought my tickets last Friday but have yet to receive them in the post.

I contacted the Hearts ticket Twitter page. They took my details and if I still do not have my tickets today then I have to email them again to confirm they haven’t come in the door.

Fortunately, they will be doing re-prints of Tickets lost in the post and they will be available to collect somewhere at the South Stand tomorrow 

Good news 

Just been to TO and I was the only person there, either there was a mad rush at 10am or folks going later either way there were boxes and boxes of envelopes.

Sounds like there's enough people pulling in the same direction so surely everyone who has a ticket will see the game.

weegiejambo8
1 hour ago, maroonexile said:

Travelling from Glasgow to get these tickets today, team had better perform tomorrow.

Likewise, on the train through to Edinburgh from Glasgow just now. All the effort worth it when we make it to Hampden ??

Gorgie_Rules

The club are probably looking for as many fans to collect as possible today then will announce a collection point at Fir Park later on today.

The less tickets that need to be collected on the day the easier I am assuming it will be for the club

Spent an hour digging my car out the drive and managed to get to the main road so motherwell here I come

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Guys,

Ticket office will be open from 9am - 11am tomorrow.

Where is this from?  Nothing I can see on website to Twitter feeds.

1 minute ago, Devorgilla said:

I called the Ticket Office this morning and they confirmed it to me over the phone. 

13 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I called the Ticket Office this morning and they confirmed it to me over the phone. 

Thanks.  Currently west of Dumfries so not particularly easy just to pop in to TO!

3 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Guys,

Ticket office will be open from 9am - 11am tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Devorgilla said:

9-11 am Sunday opening of ticket office now added to website update

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6572

1 hour ago, Devorgilla said:

Thanks.  Currently west of Dumfries so not particularly easy just to pop in to TO!

You'll be able to call them and arrange to pick up tickets at South Stand of Fir Park before the game tomorrow too ?

Question about the tickets...

ive purchased a ticket for my son (u16) but he’s not going to make it, instead my friend who is a full time student is hoping to use it.

on the ticket it says concession / juvenile £12/£8

will the student be ok to use this? Or is there a different ticket for concessions? 

Cheers

John Findlay
28 minutes ago, BM1874 said:

Question about the tickets...

ive purchased a ticket for my son (u16) but he’s not going to make it, instead my friend who is a full time student is hoping to use it.

on the ticket it says concession / juvenile £12/£8

will the student be ok to use this? Or is there a different ticket for concessions? 

Cheers

It will be fine.

54 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

It will be fine.

Cheers

was a bit unsure about getting him to pay to get through (supporters bus) and get there to be refused at the door 

Skippy Doodle

I have picked tickets up for 7 fellow hearts fans today who stay outside of Edinburgh and happy to do also again tomorrow with collection outside ground around 1.30pm

Please private message me on Here or DM me @mcintosh1983 if you need help

niblick1874

Didn't read this thread till now. I always read threads such as this. That was fun and heartwarming to boot. Hope everyone gets there and we do them.

Come on the Hearts. 

1 hour ago, Skippy Doodle said:

I have picked tickets up for 7 fellow hearts fans today who stay outside of Edinburgh and happy to do also again tomorrow with collection outside ground around 1.30pm

Please private message me on Here or DM me @mcintosh1983 if you need help

Good work mate

Jambof3tornado

Doesn't affect us but Hearts have scored a total own goal over the picking up of tickets. Not difficult to allow tickets to be picked up at fir park tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Doesn't affect us but Hearts have scored a total own goal over the picking up of tickets. Not difficult to allow tickets to be picked up at fir park tomorrow.

Haven't Hearts already told people who's posted tickets haven't arrived that they'd get them replacements at Fir Park? So presumably there's already a plan to take uncollected tickets up there as well, but it's probably not advertised as they'd rather as many people as possible collect from Tynecastle today or tomorrow morning.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
17 minutes ago, JamboJen said:

Haven't Hearts already told people who's posted tickets haven't arrived that they'd get them replacements at Fir Park? So presumably there's already a plan to take uncollected tickets up there as well, but it's probably not advertised as they'd rather as many people as possible collect from Tynecastle today or tomorrow morning.

That's what I'm hoping for! 

Which boat are you in, no post or uncollected? Either way as long as you've spoken to them I'm sure they'll not see you without a ticket.

27 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Not difficult to allow tickets to be picked up at fir park tomorrow.

As Hearts currently hold the tickets at Tynecastle doing so would be leaving themselves open to potential problems imo.

Say you turn up to a booth (or the Motherwell ticket office if that’s what you mean?) and the envelope with your name on it has already been collected, either by mistake or through chancery....

How is that rectified an hour before ko?

I can totally understand why Hearts want as many collections from Tynecastle as possible.

No one is to blame here, the weather has caused a massive inconvenience to some and the club needs to deal with it as best they can.

I phoned the ticket office this morning saying I had bought my tickets on Wednesday. I asked if i could get them at fir park as i couldn't get to tynecastle to get them. The lady said nothing was in place yet at fir park for collection but they were working on it.  She is going to email me in the morning with details. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Highways and Byways said:

As Hearts currently hold the tickets at Tynecastle doing so would be leaving themselves open to potential problems imo.

Say you turn up to a booth (or the Motherwell ticket office if that’s what you mean?) and the envelope with your name on it has already been collected, either by mistake or through chancery....

How is that rectified an hour before ko?

I can totally understand why Hearts want as many collections from Tynecastle as possible.

No one is to blame here, the weather has caused a massive inconvenience to some and the club needs to deal with it as best they can.

Confirmation purchase email. No email no tickets.

The club should have handled this better. From start to finish it's been badly organised.

33 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

The club should have handled this better. From start to finish it's been badly organised.

Boo the club, FFS Hearts, can’t you do anything right! :arghh:

chester copperpot
1 hour ago, lawjambo74 said:

I phoned the ticket office this morning saying I had bought my tickets on Wednesday. I asked if i could get them at fir park as i couldn't get to tynecastle to get them. The lady said nothing was in place yet at fir park for collection but they were working on it.  She is going to email me in the morning with details. 

Plenty offers on threads to collect them for you mate. Why not try one of these nice folk to pick yours up?

7 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Which club? Presumably you're talking about Motherwell? They took ages to send the first 3,500 or whatever, then held back what, 1,200 tickets (that they were NEVER going to sell to home support) for no apparent reason. When they were eventually allocated to us Hearts put them on sale as soon as they could. Remember, our TO operate from a temporary base that can't be accessed 90mins before ko on match days, which Tuesday was.

What happened after Tuesday may have been predicted but it's definitely not the fault of Hearts or the ticket office. 

To be clear, it's not the fault of anyone who opted for postage or delayed due to uncertainty of work or other commitments either.

Come together and deal with it and seek a solution.

You could argue the (possibly valid) loyalty points angle but imagine how many more grumpy fans we'd have if LPs had delayed the distribution even more...due to Motherwell's incompetence.

Jambof3tornado
8 hours ago, Zico said:

Boo the club, FFS Hearts, can’t you do anything right! :arghh:

Lol. Its not often I criticise the club but they knew it was going to be difficult for many that dont live in Edinburgh to get to Tynecastle to pick up the tickets. Given the exceptional circumstances they could easily have organised a pick up point at Fir Park before kickoff today no?

It is ok for the club to get things wrong occasionally!!!

2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Lol. Its not often I criticise the club but they knew it was going to be difficult for many that dont live in Edinburgh to get to Tynecastle to pick up the tickets. Given the exceptional circumstances they could easily have organised a pick up point at Fir Park before kickoff today no?

It is ok for the club to get things wrong occasionally!!!

I thought they were organising a pick up point at Fir Park.

The traveling support will be 4700 tickets sold with 3000 the actual turn out.

24 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I thought they were organising a pick up point at Fir Park.

The traveling support will be 4700 tickets sold with 3000 the actual turn out.

So 1700 aint going ..sure

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Anyone know what the last row of the upper is?

I’m in VV and just about to walk up to my seat. Cant imagine there are many rows behind this though.

Archived