Easter Road

Thought Police

2 tickets bought in block 28, looking forward to this one! Also 2 bought for Ibrox, didn't even realise they were on sale :ninja:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ticket bought Block 34, awesome!

Was debating whether to go or not as the last few times have been awful, but we're in better shape, and a Friday night derby match, brilliant! Nice meal and a few beers before the nostalgia walk along London Rd, down Easter Rd, hopefully we can get a win, fancy our chances. 

been here before
42 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I clicked on the pick up the ticket from Tynecastle option.  Does anyone know when they would be available to uplift ? 

39 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

There was a message to leave it 24 hours after ordering.

I slid down to get mine this morning fully expecting just to pay for it then have to rock on down again at a later date due to that message. Instead I was given my ticket there and then.

31 minutes ago, been here before said:

I slid down to get mine this morning fully expecting just to pay for it then have to rock on down again at a later date due to that message. Instead I was given my ticket there and then.

Different if you buy from the TO, I think. Probably requires a little more organisation post-transaction when you buy online/over the phone.

5 hours ago, livi said:

You have to click on Match Tickets then Single Tickets.

Got them cheers! I was being blind and hadn't noticed that option....

1 hour ago, Thomson1874 said:

2 tickets bought in block 28, looking forward to this one! Also 2 bought for Ibrox, didn't even realise they were on sale :ninja:

You got lucky, Ibrox now sold out!

Disser Pointon
2 hours ago, Mdoug79 said:

I’ve never been to Georgie Live can someone give me a bit of background to what’s involved?

details on the website mate. 

37 minutes ago, graygo said:

I'll be there by hook or by crook ?

Should have added "anyone got a couple of reference numbers with the required loyalty points that can't make it" sitting on 61 ?

Arthur Mitchell

Going to have to buy a RC ticket to meet the quota. Anyone know if buying an u16 ticket will still get me the 5 points?

9 minutes ago, Arthur Mitchell said:

Going to have to buy a RC ticket to meet the quota. Anyone know if buying an u16 ticket will still get me the 5 points?

Only if you also buy an adult one. That loopholes been closed

18 minutes ago, graygo said:

Should have added "anyone got a couple of reference numbers with the required loyalty points that can't make it" sitting on 61 ?

Pretty sure it will be lowered

buckhind jambo
14 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

Just buy a child ticket for the Killie game.

Can't do that no more without buying an adult ticket too 

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Pretty sure it will be lowered

Me too, not missed a derby in god knows how many years. Don't think I'll miss this one.

3 hours ago, Arthur Mitchell said:

No, needs to be bought along with full adult ticket 

Cant believe I am only at 62 points.....away games I have been to have been cash gates so no points....resigned to missing this one now....

The Old Tolbooth
2 minutes ago, moz said:

Cant believe I am only at 62 points.....away games I have been to have been cash gates so no points....resigned to missing this one now....

The points threshold will come down as not everyone with the required points will be able to make it, just need to keep an eye out for the announcement mate ;) 

been here before
1 hour ago, moz said:

This seems to come up a lot. Pretty much all away games are ticketed now. Obviously some have the option of a cash gate on the day which would negate any LPs if you're going at the last minute, but I honestly cant think what was the last one where it was cash with no ticket/LP option.

Im thinking maybe Elgin where you bought a ticket from the supporters club before KO was the only one this season anyhow.

20 minutes ago, been here before said:

This seems to come up a lot. Pretty much all away games are ticketed now. Obviously some have the option of a cash gate on the day which would negate any LPs if you're going at the last minute, but I honestly cant think what was the last one where it was cash with no ticket/LP option.

Im thinking maybe Elgin where you bought a ticket from the supporters club before KO was the only one this season anyhow.

Have taken the kids to Kilmarnock / Motherwell and St Johnstone this year, all cash gate with no LP....previously I think you could claim back if you got a ticket at the cash gate?

As JM says above....hopefully the threshold will come down 

2 hours ago, moz said:

Have taken the kids to Kilmarnock / Motherwell and St Johnstone this year, all cash gate with no LP....previously I think you could claim back if you got a ticket at the cash gate?

I've been to Motherwell, St Johnstone, Dundee, Aberdeen, Patrick and a few more and all have been LP's. Got my points chopped at the start of the season and back up to 92 already purely because of the away games. Couple of guys I go with pay cash at the gate a lot and don't have enough points for Easter road. Fair to say they will be buying in advance now. I'm thinking the threshold will come down though so hopefully you still get tickets

3 hours ago, moz said:

Never been the case. There's almost always a drop for ER. Off the top of my head, last season's replay was the only one that never came down.

been here before
3 hours ago, moz said:

Have taken the kids to Kilmarnock / Motherwell and St Johnstone this year, all cash gate with no LP...

But each of them would have been on sale for a few weeks where you could have got a ticket and the associated points.

Got my tickets but can’t see anywhere on it what section it is in. It’s just got south lower and row and seat number. Pretty sure they usually have a section number on them. Anyone else the same? 

been here before
6 minutes ago, RDC1 said:

Got my tickets bu7t can’t see anywhere on it what section it is in. It’s just got south lower and row and seat number. Pretty sure they usually have a section number on them. Anyone else the same? 

Aye mine is the same but I know where I am.

36 minutes ago, RDC1 said:

Got my tickets but can’t see anywhere on it what section it is in. It’s just got south lower and row and seat number. Pretty sure they usually have a section number on them. Anyone else the same? 

Seat numbers start from 1 at the East Stand side

11 hours ago, MJHall said:

Anyone with enough LP’s have a spare reference number they’re willing to share? Would be appreciated!!??

1 post and on begging for a ref number? Come on mate ffs.

1 hour ago, RDC1 said:

Goes from 1-140 or something 

what’s your seat number?

11 hours ago, MJHall said:

Anyone with enough LP’s have a spare reference number they’re willing to share? Would be appreciated!!??

10/10 for trying :laugh:

Chaka Demus & pliers
7 hours ago, been here before said:

Motherwell was cash only and no LPs

stirlingshirejambo
58 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Goes from 1-140 or something 

what’s your seat number?

i sent my good lady wife in with three instructions

not too close to front...row N check

lower tier...check

middle section behind goals.......seats 1,2 and 3.... failed big time

4 hours ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

i sent my good lady wife in with three instructions

not too close to front...row N check

lower tier...check

middle section behind goals.......seats 1,2 and 3.... failed big time

Couldn’t have gotten any further over :lol:

40 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

How horrible is it there? I haven't been for 28 years.

It was horrible then.

For most of the 28 years dougie boy it’s been beautiful, possibly not the visual but the occasion has certainly been one to behold, the odd bad time but we all have them. Natural order has been restored so  09/03/18 will be one to remember ??????

22 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

For most of the 28 years dougie boy it’s been beautiful, possibly not the visual but the occasion has certainly been one to behold, the odd bad time but we all have them. Natural order has been restored so  09/03/18 will be one to remember ??????

I see what you mean.  My last visit was a 0-0 draw but Colquhoun was an inch away from a winner in the last minute.  That would have given me a happier recollection of the place.

15 hours ago, been here before said:

But each of them would have been on sale for a few weeks where you could have got a ticket and the associated points.

Correct, but when you either cant get in or know if you can make the game before the day of the game you cant do that.....im not moaning about having 62 points, just saying I attended these games and havent got the LP to show for them, thats all

15 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

Never been the case. There's almost always a drop for ER. Off the top of my head, last season's replay was the only one that never came down.

Pretty sure previously if you had  ticket for an away game, bought at the away game,  you could take it into Tynecastle and they would put the points on?

44 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

My tickets for Easter Road are in section 27 but does anyone roughly know how far up N is ?

Row 19 at a guess ?

GorgieRules22
14 minutes ago, Alma Matters said:

Row 19 at a guess ?

? really just wanting to know what the bottom tier goes up to ?

Archived