Had a wee peep on Hibs.net

jambo1961

alwaysthereinspirit
26 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

I notice the latest characteristic of their support is the "sometimes we win, sometimes you win" attitude. As if this mini run v us constitutes a squaring up of dominance.  

Had this from a few of them recently.

They make out the Derby has always been swings and roundabouts and if they lose on Sunday it's no skin off their nose.

Bams :rofl:

Kinda like being over 5-1 just hours after their absolute annihilation. If you believe some. I personally believe none.

queensferryjambo
41 minutes ago, Ryder said:

It’s my favourite thing ever.  He’s off the charts wonky. :rofl:

Here’s his Twitter:

09C2DF00-87FD-4A94-9354-6EBA738E935B.png

So think he posts on here or has done in the past?

Is the Oasis lyric quote a give away to one of his previous incarnations? Or am I way off?

psl1304086576ps4dbac8303769d.jpg?w=900

1 minute ago, queensferryjambo said:

So think he posts on here or has done in the past?

Is the Oasis lyric quote a give away to one of his previous incarnations? Or am I way off?

psl1304086576ps4dbac8303769d.jpg?w=900

Good spot. It would not come as a surprise to me.

Nucky Thompson

They are still claiming MacLaren chose them over us even though the player has stated that is not the case

1 minute ago, Barack said:

wG3Jk.gif

Whit’s aw this aboot?

The possibility of that oddball ‘Cast no Shadow’ being none other than Kevin ‘Dear Mr Gustas’ Moffat.

:unsure:

The Future's Maroon

I hVe had a wee gander over last couple of day, I was stunned....there was a few sensible ones posting, then green ginger appeared....normal service resumed.

i hate to say it, but a couple were actually praising us.....yes I know!

Do we moan about Hibs cheating their way out the championship? Do we moan about them diddling the tax payers bank out of 5 million? Do we class singing as a form of achievement? Do we write emails to to Lithuanian goverment begging for no mercy? 

NO CAUSE WE KEN WE ARE THE BIG TEAM we dont have to justify it. We ken it. They ken it. Patsy kens it

5-1 absolutely ended them. They will never outmatch or get over it. Add on more derby wins. More trophies. More fans. 17 and 22 in a row and fans saving the club with their bake sales we have inadvertently turned them into the worlds most bitter sister ***** munchers

They class a 3 point league win or a draw as we would winning a trophy. They amuse like a clown and to no end ✋☝️ i pity every one of them. 

9 in a row??? Wow thats So amazing ??? likes 

Hibs are Losers. Order restored come Sunday normal service to resume 

12 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Do we moan about Hibs cheating their way out the championship? Do we moan about them diddling the tax payers bank out of 5 million? Do we class singing as a form of achievement? Do we write emails to to Lithuanian goverment begging for no mercy? 

NO CAUSE WE KEN WE ARE THE BIG TEAM we dont have to justify it. We ken it. They ken it. Patsy kens it

5-1 absolutely ended them. They will never outmatch or get over it. Add on more derby wins. More trophies. More fans. 17 and 22 in a row and fans saving the club with their bake sales we have inadvertently turned them into the worlds most bitter sister ***** munchers

They class a 3 point league win or a draw as we would winning a trophy. They amuse like a clown and to no end ✋☝️ i pity every one of them. 

9 in a row??? Wow thats So amazing ??? likes 

Hibs are Losers. Order restored come Sunday normal service to resume 

765BA206-7E5F-46FB-A3CB-44D8E21EC2F7.jpeg

One of them called Lennons lip says he has a healthy respect for Jambos other than one or two bellends on kickback.

Lennons lip!

Hope I'm one of the bellends.

5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

One of them called Lennons lip says he has a healthy respect for Jambos other than one or two bellends on kickback.

Lennons lip!

Hope I'm one of the bellends.

Both sides full of roasters i sit in front of a few who are secreterian daft drives we up the wall 

They have more of them than us....for a change

The most decorated hibs side is the womans team FFS 

There's your dinner 

While I hope we get to dominate this fixture again  we should remember if it hadn't been for the 4-1 game in 1973 we would have had a horrendous no-win run against them stretching from 1968-1983. 

1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

Both sides full of roasters i sit in front of a few who are secreterian daft drives we up the wall 

They have more of them than us....for a change

The most decorated hibs side is the womans team FFS 

There's your dinner 

That sectarian bit is where they seem to have a massive edge over us.  We seem to still have plenty who want to guard Derrys walls whereas Hibs seem to have no sectarian element at all in their support.  They don't however have any issue with the beliefs of Anthony stokes.

Well done them other than the stokes bit.

5 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

That sectarian bit is where they seem to have a massive edge over us.  We seem to still have plenty who want to guard Derrys walls whereas Hibs seem to have no sectarian element at all in their support.  They don't however have any issue with the beliefs of Anthony stokes.

We have a tiny minority that feel braver at away grounds.

its tragic but at home they are not a problem so much.

your last comment is contradictory. They employ a terrorist loving piece of pond life. Fact. And that says everything about them when they have the audacity to comment on our few idiot fans

14 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

While I hope we get to dominate this fixture again  we should remember if it hadn't been for the 4-1 game in 1973 we would have had a horrendous no-win run against them stretching from 1968-1983. 

Not being pedantic but we did win 2-1 at Easter Road in 1978, but it’s true our record back then was horrendous, one home league victory at Tynecastle (1973) between 1963 and 1983.

3 hours ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Thing is, those words he uses and thinks are ''big words''? Workaday language for your average, classy Hearts guy/gal.

Also, some basic grammar failings tend to undermine his attempt at coming across as an intelligent person.  'Your countries money', 'Your peoples money'.  Fud!

2 hours ago, Ryder said:

The possibility of that oddball ‘Cast no Shadow’ being none other than Kevin ‘Dear Mr Gustas’ Moffat.

:unsure:

Interesting.

While we're on the topic of 'howling at the moon'.......isn't there a Dickensian character on this forum who has coined the phrase 'moon howlers'?  Or am I just taking conspiracy theory too far?

7 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Interesting.

While we're on the topic of 'howling at the moon'.......isn't there a Dickensian character on this forum who has coined the phrase 'moon howlers'?  Or am I just taking conspiracy theory too far?

That crossed my mind months ago. Something not quite right

26 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Interesting.

Nah, he’s a mate. Definite Jambo. ?

1 minute ago, Ryder said:

Nah, he’s a mate. Definite Jambo. ?

Good stuff, just a thought.  I was probably recalling a few accusations leveled at him that he might be of the other persuasion, but now that you mention it, I'm sure I can recall you vouching for his Jambo credentials previously.  

Coburg Hearts
4 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Certainly pond life here for sure

A few of them are on my ignore list.

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I must just imagine the Irish tricolours I see. How long you been in NZ, Doug, for you don't have a clue  what goes on here?

1 hour ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I must just imagine the Irish tricolours I see. How long you been in NZ, Doug, for you don't have a clue  what goes on here?

That's true.  I had no idea they fly tricolours.  I rely a lot on what I read here and I haven't seen that mentioned.

Give me credit for my Stokes comments though.  I have frequently stated my view that their support for him is disgusting.  If I was in Edinburgh I'd have to resist the temptation not to attend the game as I would find it nauseating to be in the same venue as that terrorist supporting scum.

Coburg Hearts
10 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

That's true.  I had no idea they fly tricolours.  I rely a lot on what I read here and I haven't seen that mentioned.

Give me credit for my Stokes comments though.  I have frequently stated my view that their support for him is disgusting.  If I was in Edinburgh I'd have to resist the temptation not to attend the game as I would find it nauseating to be in the same venue as that terrorist supporting scum.

All is fine, Doug. I was a wee bit worried that you had visited hib.net so much that you had fallen prey to Stockholm Syndrome. You have to be careful. haha

ps How long have you been in NZ? 

5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I think they've been a bit too busy with the racist side of their nature to be fully concentrating on their religious / Irish beliefs.

56 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

All is fine, Doug. I was a wee bit worried that you had visited hib.net so much that you had fallen prey to Stockholm Syndrome. You have to be careful. haha

ps How long have you been in NZ? 

42 years and 5 years prior to that in London but I hope I don't have to convince anyone on here to my credentials.  I am a lifetime Jambo to the soles of my feet.

Being an FoH subscriber is one of the proudest achievements of my life.

All told I was watching Hearts on a regular basis for around 18 years and for about 10 of those years rarely missed a game home or away.

Coburg Hearts
14 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

42 years and 5 years prior to that in London but I hope I don't have to convince anyone on here to my credentials.  I am a lifetime Jambo to the soles of my feet.

Being an FoH subscriber is one of the proudest achievements of my life.

All told I was watching Hearts on a regular basis for around 18 years and for about 10 of those years rarely missed a game home or away.

I don't think anyone could ever doubt your credentials, Doug. No way!

I was curious how long you'd been away, but not for any ulterior motive. :smile:

I'm now off to my kip to read for half an hour,  and then hopefully sleep.

19 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I don't think anyone could ever doubt your credentials, Doug. No way!

I was curious how long you'd been away, but not for any ulterior motive. :smile:

I'm now off to my kip to read for half an hour,  and then hopefully sleep.

When you waken, Naismith will be a fellow Jambo.

Can't wait for this now, just hope the snow is not too bad between now and then, heard the M74 had 6 mile tailbacks last night.

Салатные палочки

My, they are confident eh.  

I like it when they are confident.  

jack D and coke
10 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Their love in with Timothy is no coincidence. 

On 17/01/2018 at 22:37, Kiwidoug said:

You mustn’t know many hibs fans, plenty of the ones I know of are terrorist loving mini tims. 

John Gentleman
On 18/01/2018 at 09:07, Kiwidoug said:

Ye'r kiddin' us on, right?

Read back a bit John.  Coburg has put me straight.  I am still critical of the derrys walls element of our support but nowhere near as critical as I am about lowlife like Stokes.v

Archived