Hearts Loanee Summary

Mikey1874

Just now, cookieboy said:

well said mate

:D

Cheers.

To be fair, it is a rhetorical question..... I know exactly how that comes about

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• jamboinglasgow

• davie1980

• Futurejambo1

Nucky Thompson
4 hours ago, Futurejambo1 said:

Double for Keena for Queens Park 

Away at East Fife too. I've got high hopes for this lad

LarrysRightFoot

Really early I know but I’m hoping Keena is the striker we have been unable to develop for so long. 

Great start by the kid. 3 in 2.

Will be 19 in April. Hopefully a good few months at QP and he will be pushing for first team football for next season.

LarrysRightFoot

My Stenny supporting mate says there is a rumour going round that Paton has been told his contract with us won’t be getting renewed.

Anyone heard this? Is his contract even up in the summer?

Apparently he was the best player on the park again on their weekend defeat to Montrose. 

1. Connor Sammon starts for Partick Thistle at home to Dundee

2. Liam Smith starts for St Mirren at Livingston 

3. Nikolay Todorov is on bench for Queen of the South v Morton

4. Callumn Morrison starts for Brechin at home to Falkirk 

5. Dario Zanatta starts for Raith v Albion Rovers 

6. Daniel Baur misses Albion game 

7. Angus Beith starts for Stranraer at Forfar

8. Aidan Keena starts for Queens Park at Airdrie

9. Harry Paton starts for Stenhousemuir v Edinburgh City 

10. Alex Petkov on bench for Berwick at Peterhead

11. Ally Roy will hope to play for Sligo Rovers who play this evening in league opener

Hannibal Lecter
39 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Teamsheet

IMG_20180217_190318.jpg

Also Rhys McCabe ex Rangers & Sheffield Wednesday in the starting XI along with Adam Morgan who was pretty rated at Liverpool as a youngster who made his debut against us as a sub at Tynecastle in the Europa League Qualifier game.

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Other pizzas are available 

I wonder what the club nutricianist (not sure that is the right term or even the right spelling if it is a proper title) has to say about one of our on loan player being fed junk food as a reward for playing well 

CornhillHearts

Was at Stenhousemuir v Edinburgh City earlier today where, in my opinion, Harry Paton, put in a man of the match performance. 

Really tidy player, who was all over the pitch. 

CornhillHearts
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Really surprised Paton hasn't been given an opportunity 

Likewise, seen him in 2 stenhousemuir games this season and on both occasions has been a stand out. Very composed on the ball and runs well at defences from midfield.

28 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Really surprised Paton hasn't been given an opportunity 

I'm surprised that people think good performances for a mid table league 2 side against part time clubs, merits an automatic chance at Hearts

Sorry, just read that before hitting submit reply and it reads very bitchy.... stuff it, I'm leaving it how it is 

Edited by davie1980

CornhillHearts
30 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

I'm surprised that people think good performances for a mid table league 2 side against part time clubs, merits an automatic chance at Hearts

Sorry, just read that before hitting submit reply and it reads very bitchy.... stuff it, I'm leaving it how it is 

Imagine that all the loanees were looked over during the winter break in Spain and for whatever reason, some were loaned back out.

Others, (including the loaned out to lower to mid table league 2 side  Berwick Rangers- Andrew Irving) were retained.

Sorry that sounds bitchy etc...

1 minute ago, CornhillHearts said:

Imagine that all the loanees were looked over during the winter break in Spain and for whatever reason, some were loaned back out.

Others, (including the loaned out to lower to mid table league 2 side  Berwick Rangers- Andrew Irving) were retained.

Sorry that sounds bitchy etc...

Not at all.

Footballfirst

Ally Roy's mentions on twitter as Sligo lost 0-1.

Sligo Rovers‏Verified account @sligorovers

Roy miskicks from the ball in and Clarke gathers

24 min. So close as Roy shoots just past the post from McAleer's ball in. 0-0

26 min. Roy really coming into this game as he dribbles and shoots over from 25 yards

45 min Roy's shot deflected inches wide, out for a corner

..... and nothing from the second half

50 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Ally Roy's mentions on twitter as Sligo lost 0-1.

Sligo Rovers‏Verified account @sligorovers

Roy miskicks from the ball in and Clarke gathers

24 min. So close as Roy shoots just past the post from McAleer's ball in. 0-0

26 min. Roy really coming into this game as he dribbles and shoots over from 25 yards

45 min Roy's shot deflected inches wide, out for a corner

..... and nothing from the second half

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2018/0217/941498-dennehy-pops-up-to-give-limerick-victory-in-sligo/

I wonder if there has been dialogue with  Randall and he wants to return to England to play, Low risk cheap deal for Godinho to sign on for another couple. 

I wouldn't be shocked if Liam Smith and Michael Smith left in the summer and we retain Brandon and Godinho as our right backs.

or

Randall is staying, we send Brandon or Godinho out on loan for a season with one of them providing back up to Randall.

either way, we're well covered in this area.

2 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Liam Smith and Michael Smith left in the summer and we retain Brandon and Godinho as our right backs.

or

Randall is staying, we send Brandon or Godinho out on loan for a season with one of them providing back up to Randall.

either way, we're well covered in this area.

Not sure when Brandon is expected to return from injury. Liam Smith still contracted but wonder if club would allow him to leave. Michael Smith seems happy and is also contracted. 

jamboinglasgow
26 minutes ago, Futurejambo1 said:

Not sure when Brandon is expected to return from injury. Liam Smith still contracted but wonder if club would allow him to leave. Michael Smith seems happy and is also contracted. 

I could see if St Mirren get promoted that we would allow Smith to leave to them permanently (hopefully with a sell on clause thrown in) 

Looks like we're well covered at right back for the near future even without Randall, Michael Smith, Jamie Brandon, Marcus Godhino and even Liam Smith if he fancies it can all cover left back as well as right back if required but we'll still obviously need a proper left back to replace Mitchell

Are there any more young players out of contract this summer? I know that Quitongo, Beith and Todorov are along with Buaben, Hughes, Noring and McLaughlin 

On 23/02/2018 at 00:39, jamboinglasgow said:

Interesting to see him given 2 years. Certainly with all the right backs we have what the plan for him is.

Randall is on loan, Brandon out for 9 months so come summer we only have Smith and maybe Smith, Godinho makes two or three for rb. 

On 23/02/2018 at 10:34, BigAlim said:

Looks like we're well covered at right back for the near future even without Randall, Michael Smith, Jamie Brandon, Marcus Godhino and even Liam Smith if he fancies it can all cover left back as well as right back if required but we'll still obviously need a proper left back to replace Mitchell

Are there any more young players out of contract this summer? I know that Quitongo, Beith and Todorov are along with Buaben, Hughes, Noring and McLaughlin 

Randall is leaving, Brandon is long term crocked, Liam S out on Loan. With Godinho we are short at rb in the summer. 

6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Randall is leaving, Brandon is long term crocked, Liam S out on Loan. With Godinho we are short at rb in the summer. 

Looking at today's game we are short at left and right back

On 17/02/2018 at 20:00, CornhillHearts said:

Was at Stenhousemuir v Edinburgh City earlier today where, in my opinion, Harry Paton, put in a man of the match performance. 

Really tidy player, who was all over the pitch. 

On 12/02/2018 at 13:52, LarrysRightFoot said:

My Stenny supporting mate says there is a rumour going round that Paton has been told his contract with us won’t be getting renewed.

Anyone heard this? Is his contract even up in the summer?

Apparently he was the best player on the park again on their weekend defeat to Montrose. 

Harry's younger brother Ben has signed professional deal with Blackburn 

6 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Keena scores again for Queens Park. Twitter saying goal from 40 yards as he spotted keeper off his line.

4 in 5 games for him.

Daniel Baur was back today for Albion Rovers who came back from 2-0 down to beat Stranraer (missing Angus Beith today) 3-2.

He's missed some games recently including not playing for Scotland U19s in 2 recent friendlies so might have had an injury. Might be first game Albion have won since he went there.