Hearts Loanee Summary

Mikey1874

letsalldothebeattie

Wondered when I looked at the teams today and saw Morrison not listed for Stirling if that meant he was maybe going on loan elsewhere. Not sure when his deal with the Binos is up but would like to see him get tested at a higher level. Maybe league 1 or even somewhere in the championship. 

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• jamboinglasgow

• LarrysRightFoot

• letsalldothebeattie

Watt-Zeefuik

On Liam Smith, I've tried to block out as much of the Cathro error from memory as possible, but I wonder if he could play on the right side of a back 3 for us?

(I know I sound obsessed with us in a back 3 but I really think it makes the best use of Souttar)

25 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Wondered when I looked at the teams today and saw Morrison not listed for Stirling if that meant he was maybe going on loan elsewhere. Not sure when his deal with the Binos is up but would like to see him get tested at a higher level. Maybe league 1 or even somewhere in the championship. 

Did hear talk that Dunfermline and Falkirk might be keen, not sure if this is regards to going on loan for second half of the season, or a permanent transfer.

Can see Zanatta ending up at raith permanent.

beiths loan up at Stranraer end of month . Interesting to see if he comes back or club release him now or wait till the summer . 4 goals for him he’s certainly not doing his chances any harm of getting a half decent club 

liam smith will be  back at Hearts next season and is highly rated by levein 

Beith has now scored 4 times for Stranraer since he went there a few weeks ago. Pretty impressive scoring record from midfield.

The pundit/reporter on Radio Scotland at the Raith game today was raving about Zanatta being the class act on the pitch.

These two lads might still have something to offer us if these loans spells continue to develop them.

jamboinglasgow

I remember last month someone said (around the time we had Mulraney on trial) that Robbo was down to discuss loans. Would be curious to see if someone like Morrison or Paton would go up there to get higher level experience.

Also wonder if we will see some more youngsters go away on loan. Can see some clubs being interested considering the impact our youngsters have made.

scott herbertson
9 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I remember last month someone said (around the time we had Mulraney on trial) that Robbo was down to discuss loans. Would be curious to see if someone like Morrison or Paton would go up there to get higher level experience.

Also wonder if we will see some more youngsters go away on loan. Can see some clubs being interested considering the impact our youngsters have made.

Would think the poster suggesting Dunfermline or Falkirk for Calumn would be more likely to be right as he’s from Alva I think. Inverness would mean relocation which is a big step for young lads.

LarrysRightFoot
On 07/01/2018 at 00:08, jamboinglasgow said:

Morrison wasn’t in the Albion squad at the weekend but he went off in their previous game injured.

My Stenny supporting mate said that there’s a rumour that Ross County may want Paton on loan.

A few less playing today with the trip to Spain

Liam Smith St Mirren 90 minutes in 2-0 win at Dumbarton 

Nikolay Todorov  on as sub for Livingston 82 minutes 2-0 win at Brechin 

Ally Roy on as sub 60 minutes in 2-0 defeat to St Mirren 

Angus Beith scored winner for Stranraer in 3-2 win over  Airdrie

RenfrewHearts
12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Well this is interesting. Andrew Irving recalled from loan at Berwick. And that's after the loan was extended just over a week ago to end of season. Must have really impressed in Spain.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6456

Alex Petkov goes to Berwick 

Was Petkov in Spain? Seen him a couple of times and haven’t been overly impressed tbh. Decent frame but not much else. 

6 minutes ago, RenfrewHearts said:

Was Petkov in Spain? Seen him a couple of times and haven’t been overly impressed tbh. Decent frame but not much else. 

Sort of young guy that needs a loan like this. He is still young just 18. 

24 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Well this is interesting. Andrew Irving recalled from loan at Berwick. And that's after the loan was extended just over a week ago to end of season. Must have really impressed in Spain.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6456

Alex Petkov goes to Berwick 

A sign we cant find a suitable winger to bring in?

Whats the deal with Lewis Moore? Out for a while?

RenfrewHearts
54 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

He’s fit for sunday according to the EEN.

jamboinglasgow
57 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Heres a central midfielder more than a winger I would say so I wouldn't read too much into that. I think its just a case that he impressed Levein so they want to keep him for games.

2 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Heres a central midfielder more than a winger I would say so I wouldn't read too much into that. I think its just a case that he impressed Levein so they want to keep him for games.

Must have really impressed 

Encouraging

16 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

beith scores again for stranraer v raith

Seems to be doing fantastically well at league 1 level I wonder if we should have tried to get him to a championship level team to see how he would get on. Suppose he can only go where he is wanted 

21 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

beith scores again for stranraer v raith

Zanatta not playing for Raith of course have been recalled by Hearts 

58 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Some changes

Morrison to Brechin

Keena to Queens Park

Baur to Albion Rovers

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/five-promising-youngsters-sign-new-contracts-at-hearts-1-4673756

Great moves for all 3.  I'm particularly interested to see how Keena gets on and if he can gang in the goals.

1 hour ago, Finlay James said:

Great moves for all 3.  I'm particularly interested to see how Keena gets on and if he can bang in the goals.

Yeah

It's an exciting move

Good move for Morrison. Higher level and Brechin have nothing to lose. 

33 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Just when you think you know where they all are 

:facepalm:

Liam Smith - St Mirren

NikolayTodorov - Livingston

Callumn Morrison - Brechin

Angus Beith - Stranraer

Daniel Baur - Albion Rovers 

Aidan Keena - Queens Park

Alex Petkov - Berwick Rangers 

Connor Sammon - Partick Thistle 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
22 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Liam Smith - St Mirren

Angus Beith - Stranraer

Thanks Mikey

Lord Beni of Gorgie
25 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Wee Liam Smith looking fairly solid so far in the St Mirren side at Dunfermline tonight - is he still ours? 

Took a roasting at Pittodrie last week. Brandon looking more likely 

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Some changes

Morrison to Brechin

Keena to Queens Park

Baur to Albion Rovers

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/five-promising-youngsters-sign-new-contracts-at-hearts-1-4673756

thought Keena was close to starting for us?

Footballfirst
38 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Liam Smith - St Mirren

Angus Beith - Stranraer

Edit: You missed  Ally Roy at Dumbarton and Kyle Smith at Civil Service strollers

Edited by Footballfirst

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

You missed Marcus Godinho, also at Berwick

Unless Berwick has signed him again, last I heard he come back from his loan as Hearts recalled him before the Valencia trip

Footballfirst
2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Unless Berwick has signed him again, last I heard he come back from his loan as Hearts recalled him before the Valencia trip

I've lost track too, as Harry Paton also came back along with Andy Irving. :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

jamboinglasgow
3 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I've lost track too, as Harry Paton also came back along with Andy Irving. :Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

Yup, with so many out it can be confusing. Such as I am sure Kyle Smith has 1 more game before his emergency loan is up. Plus Ally Roy had his loan ended.

So far this season we have had 15 players sent out on loan.

I reckon Paton will go back on loan but like Morrison to a club in a higher league.

13 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yeah

It's an exciting move

Good move for Morrison. Higher level and Brechin have nothing to lose. 

Gonna be tough for Morrison with Brechin so much poorer than the other teams in the Championship. Is he gonna get much service? Hope them getting pumped every week doesn’t knock his confidence

Good on them both 

Morrison had good loan at Stirling so hopefully more of the same at Brechin 

i for the life  of me can’t understand the Beith situation. Looks a real good player yet even in our hardest times he never got a sniff . Is he just not up to it or is there more to it ? 

8 goals from midfield tells you he certainly has something ! 

Does anyone know if Rory Currie is in the frame for first team football.

Played a few times last season.

We have not loaned him out and we are running short on numbers up front now. Is he being kept around with the intention of stepping him up?