Tin hat

buzzbomb1958

I watched the game today and looking between them and us at the moment we are well behind ,defence wise about the same but midfield outgunned they have a team who fight every ball ,we have a bunch of pussies we will not beat them over any game in December please Levien duck off

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, buzzbomb1958 said:

I watched the game today and looking between them and us at the moment we are well behind ,defence wise about the same but midfield outgunned they have a team who fight every ball ,we have a bunch of pussies we will not beat them over any game in December please Levien duck off

Not sure why you felt the need to put the “tin hat” on. You praise them and run us down frequently.

Bridge of Djoum
7 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Image result for sniffing glue gif

Bazzas right boot

Hibs are too good for Scotland.

They should be parachuted into la Liga or the EPL or even start a super league.

We should just chuck he game, give them a 3-0 win.

10 minutes ago, ISMAparty said:

Hibs remind me of what we used to be.

On the verge of financial disaster? Nice.

I just hope that we can match them for work rate and industry in the upcoming games 

We have lacked these traits in abundance against them of late. They have intensity and excellent work rate 

Lennon is a horrible ***** but he's a winner 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

The Hibs wankfest that seems to be rife on this board at the minute really turns my stomach.

UR U SAYIN WI URNAY AS GID AS HIBS LIKESAY?

YUR SAYIN YER HAPPY AN THAT WI WUR PURFORMANCES?.

Am I doing it right?

We've had the upper hand over them for most of my 37 years. I've been very lucky to see some amazing wins against them and not many bad defeats. The table doesn't lie though and there's no denying they are in a better place than us right now, on the pitch anyway! These things work in cycles though (look at man u/man city) and I believe we are a bigger and more successful team than them. Hopefully next season we prove it, remainder of this one will be tough though I fear

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Spencer said:

I just hope that we can match them for work rate and industry in the upcoming games 

We have lacked these traits in abundance against them of late. They have intensity and excellent work rate 

Lennon is a horrible ***** but he's a winner 

**** me I just agreed with you.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Mom the verge of financial disaster? Nice.

We're getting better. Not even nearly their yet though. Craig has a big job on his hands. Lucky for him Ann is in charge. His decision to keep Catho as head coach after last season should have resulted in instant dismissal.

1 minute ago, ISMAparty said:

We're getting better. Not even nearly their yet though. Craig has a big job on his hands. Lucky for him Ann is in charge. His decision to keep Catho as head coach after last season should have resulted in instant dismissal.

Sorry, I was meaning Hibs reminding you of where we were a few years ago. “On the verge of financial disaster”.

7 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

We've had the upper hand over them for most of my 37 years. I've been very lucky to see some amazing wins against them and not many bad defeats. The table doesn't lie though and there's no denying they are in a better place than us right now, on the pitch anyway! These things work in cycles though (look at man u/man city) and I believe we are a bigger and more successful team than them. Hopefully next season we prove it, remainder of this one will be tough though I fear

They are a ****ing rancid lot and we need to put them in their place 

Unfortunately we have witnessed players take the field against them in recent times who were and are utterly devoid of self respect, who didn't have the dignity to even match them for effort and endeavour

We are now at the stage where if this is evidenced again in the next game, those players will not survive any longer. 

God forbid we recruit any in January who exhibit those traits in the cup game as they will be ****ed before they start 

3 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Unfortunately we have witnessed players take the field against them in recent times who were and are utterly devoid of self respect

Holly crap! :rofl:

4 minutes ago, Spencer said:

They are a ****ing rancid lot and we need to put them in their place 

Unfortunately we have witnessed players take the field against them in recent times who were and are utterly devoid of self respect, who didn't have the dignity to even match them for effort and endeavour

We are now at the stage where if this is evidenced again in the next game, those players will not survive any longer. 

God forbid we recruit any in January who exhibit those traits in the cup game as they will be ****ed before they start 

Fully agree Spencer. Even in the championship and cup games under neilson I felt we paid them too much respect (or arrogance on our part?) When was the last time we came flying out the blocks against that shite? Long overdue.....try it on the 27th and give us something to create an atmosphere about!

4 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Really? 

Were you at 3-1 in the cup last year? 

“... No self respect... “? Have a word with yourself for ****’s sake. Do it for yourself if nobody else. Bloody hell... :rofl: 

4 minutes ago, Ryder said:

“... No self respect... “? Have a word with yourself for ****’s sake. Do it for yourself if nobody else. Bloody hell... :rofl: 

It was a disgraceful performance. If it was acceptable for you then fine.  But it was ****ing horrific imo 

Rofl away all you want. It was a disgrace 

Just now, Spencer said:

It was a disgraceful performance. If it was acceptable for you then fine.  But it was ****ing horrific imo 

Rofl away all you want. It was a disgrace 

“... no self respect... “

Dr Ian Malcolm

Games against Celtic are hardly he ones to judge. They took their foot off the gas at 2-0 when it should have been more.

They never do that against us - they hate us and are more often than not bang at it and give us a hiding.

That said, the constant analysis of Hibs in games not against us, the subsequent comparisons and inevitable harking back to previous derby results is tedious.

We have zero fight in midfield and that is where the game will be lost im afraid to say. 

Its sickening how little heart we have in that department. Absolute farce that it was allowed to happen.

Bazzas right boot

I fear that full mental breakdowns are being played out on the jkb poster boards.

Jkb needs to employ a councilor.

Bazzas right boot
41 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Really? 

Were you at 3-1 in the cup last year? 

Two ( maybe three) players started that game this season from last.

We're literally a different team.

3 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Two ( maybe three) players started that game this season from last.

We're literally a different team.

That is true.  But it was a complete disgrace. As was our effort down there a few weeks ago 

Much better is required if we are to do anything against them. I worry about our midfield against what they have in there. I'm not sure they have much quality, but they have tenacity and industry we appear unable to match. 

That's the worry 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Spencer said:

That is true.  But it was a complete disgrace. As was our effort down there a few weeks ago 

Much better is required if we are to do anything against them. I worry about our midfield against what they have in there. I'm not sure they have much quality, but thd gave tenacity and industry we appear unable to match. 

That's the worry 

Jesus, we were shite there, but didn't lack effort.

Randall, greizlak and Cochrane are just a poor midfield.

We all knew it was a problem.

Cowie, Prince, Djoum are far better.

Don't worry so much, we have games first.

33 minutes ago, Ryder said:

“... no self respect... “

Were you at the 3-1 game? 

I believe some of the Hearts players that night had no self respect. It was a ****ing horror show. No Hearts side should ever go down to that shithole and have their crapper collapse in that manner 

2 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Jesus, we were shite there, but didn't lack effort.

Randall, greizlak and Cochrane are just a poor midfield.

We all knew it was a problem.

Cowie, Prince, Djoum are far better.

Don't worry so much, we have games first.

We lacked everything in 3-1 game. Effort included.  It was a ****ing embarrassment. Worse than 6-2 imo. At least that was a decent Hibs side 

Just now, Spencer said:

Were you at the 3-1 game? 

I believe some of the Hearts players that night had no self respect. It was a ****ing horror show. No Hearts side should ever go down to that shithole and have their crapper collapse in that manner 

Unfortunately, yes. No self respect is a totally laughable comment from a hypochondriac though.

3 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Unfortunately, yes. No self respect is a totally laughable comment from a hypochondriac though.

I could not disagree more. Kitchen and Martin were a ****ing disgrace.  Two imposters at fullback were almost as bad. Kitchen was captain and had to be taken off at HT as he was so ****ing rancid 

It was the worst I've seen at ER in over 35 years. They had no ****ing self respect and anyone who seeks to defend that performance falls into same category 

1 minute ago, Spencer said:

I could not disagree more. Kitchen and Martin were a ****ing disgrace.  Two imposters at fullback were almost as bad. Kitchen was captain and had to be taken off at HT as he was so ****ing rancid 

It was the worst I've seen at ER in over 35 years. They had no ****ing self respect and anyone who seeks to defend that performance falls into same category 

More crazy stuff. Now anyone who doesn’t agree with your hyperbole about the players lacking self-respect also lacks self-respect?

You need to get a keeper in to keep an eye on the hamsters that control your brain... I think a couple of them have escaped from their wheels and have started gnawing through the important cables.

17 minutes ago, Ryder said:

More crazy stuff. Now anyone who doesn’t agree with your hyperbole about the players lacking self-respect also lacks self-respect?

You need to get a keeper in to keep an eye on the hamsters that control your brain... I think a couple of them have escaped from their wheels and have started gnawing through the important cables.

That particular display was absolutely horrific. I don't think I'm alone in believing that 

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, Spencer said:

That particular display was absolutely horrific. I don't think I'm alone in believing that 

Every single post is absolute hyperbole. 

Calm yourself.

No need for tin hat everybody can surely see they are better than us right now.Been saying for long enough it's their midfield compared to ours that has us looking 2nd best all the time.For what it's worth until they got a goal out of nothing really they were well 2nd best to a Celtic side that was struggling to get out of first gear.

Yet another post from the wrist-slashing brigade.

Some would rather put the boot in to Hearts rather than say anything positive about us winning a game we were expected to lose, and praise the management.

I would suggest you avoid the 27th and Celtic games as we might lose them and we don't need to hear your negative shite ad nauseum.  Clearly some need a reality check and realise our team needs major rebuilding before we will challenge for anything.  That has to be done to our budget.

5 hours ago, hmfcbilly said:

Having their best season for ages while we’re struggling. We could catch them by New year. That’s how good they are: •••• them, •••• their scummy inbred support and •••• everyone on here who wants them to win anything other than the “Team forever in the shadow of their bigger neighbour” award

I won't be going to Tynecastle with fear in my heart on the 27th, never will I fear hibs, and any person who does should hand their tickets into big Hearts.

6 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

FTH!

Seymour M Hersh
35 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm with the OP.  I'm really really scared of Hibs.

Drinking too much drain cleaner (Kiwi wine) will do that to you. 

MacDonald Jardine
5 hours ago, Spencer said:

You aren't. 

Not going to read too much in to Celtic going easy on their feeder team.

Yesterdays result doesn't change anything with regards to the upcoming derby.

, like the poster above says Celtic playing they’re feeder club doesn’t give us anything to go on , they take it easy on hibs but hammer us at any opportunity, it’s time to start believing in ourselves again , I reckon 1-0 hearts 

They have good fighting team spirit. We need that in our midfield. Of our regular midfielders only Djoum is good enough IMO. It's not that the others don't try - they're just too lightweight. We need a real tough barsteward in midfield.

52 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Drinking too much drain cleaner (Kiwi wine) will do that to you. 

Bit harsh on the wine, 

letsalllaughathobos

It's only hibs, they are due a spanking from us, 

They are not as good as everyone makes out journeymen who give them a chance they will fight sit back and we lose 

Archived