Tin hat

buzzbomb1958

20 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

We should just not bother playing hibs.

They are simply too good for us and Scottish Football.

The day I shit it from Hibs at Tynecastle is the day I jack it in! A one-nil loss at their dump of a ground, when we arrived there with a team seriously low on confidence, does not, in any way, make me brick it for them turning up at Tynecastle.

Levein may need transfer windows to fully revitalise this team but he is slowly building the team's confidence and resilience. I can't see this team rolling over for a tickle when the leith scum come to <strike>cast their jealous eyes</strike> enjoy the hospitality at Edinburgh's premier football stadium. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Not sure your first paragraph is correct. They didn't beat us at Tynie.

Sorry, I had the wrong season, they beat us May 2013, we both finished bottom-6, the beat us 2-1 at Tynecastle, Barr scored for us, Ross Caldwell scored a last minute winner for them.

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, Statto said:

Sorry, I had the wrong season, they beat us May 2013, we both finished bottom-6, the beat us 2-1 at Tynecastle, Barr scored for us, Ross Caldwell scored a last minute winner for them.

There are lies, damned lies, and statto’s statistics:smile:

On 10/12/2017 at 23:10, buzzbomb1958 said:

I watched the game today and looking between them and us at the moment we are well behind ,defence wise about the same but midfield outgunned they have a team who fight every ball ,we have a bunch of pussies we will not beat them over any game in December please Levien duck off

:rofl:

Archived