Tin hat

buzzbomb1958

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, martoon said:

Sharp perspective. I was 14 at the time. That afternoon must qualify as a form of child cruelty. Along with East Stirling, Queens Park, Forfar...

14 myself then too.

The only time I've left a Hearts game early in disgust. Dumbarton had just scored their 4th!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot
Just now, Thomaso said:

Did I say Hibs were  ****ing Barcelona Toshy???   Don't be a silly boy!

As for 'bigging up Hibs' you did a fair bit of that before they beat the Huns in the SC final.....now don't say you didn't....:laugh:

I never bigged them up.

And Certainly not over Hearts.

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

You obviously weren't around when Dumbarton pumped us 2-5 to consign us to a 2nd season in the old First.

Perspective.

Going back well over 30 years to find that perspective.........;)

...a bit disco
Just now, Thomaso said:

Going back well over 30 years to find that perspective.........;)

The scars still remain T.

:sob:

1 minute ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

I never bigged them up.

Now Toshy - don't deny it - we all saw your pro Hibee posts before that final.....;)

Did the embarrassment make you change your name on here? 

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

I think about bout half the time I’ve been watching Hearts (1964 to now) it’s been lower.

and I wouldn’t say we are miles behind Hibs at the moment - McGinn’s probably the difference.

I can vouch for the time frame.

Also, horrific should only be used in the context of people being blown up by suicide bombers and similar tragedies, not how good or bad our midfield is. It's an abuse of the English language. 

11 hours ago, Spencer said:

That particular display was absolutely horrific. I don't think I'm alone in believing that 

It was a pathetic display but it’s now in the past. The only games that we can do anything about are the ones in the future. 

5 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

I never bigged them up.

You'll never get away from that comment. Personally i think you enjoy the hate. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Now Toshy - don't deny it - we all saw your pro Hibee posts before that final.....;)

Did the embarrassment make you change your name on here? 

I said I preferred them over Rangers, I never bigged them up.

Unlike some on here tho, I don't prefer hibs over Hearts!?.

Nah, I'm going to go through all my fav player's, Hearts players.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

You'll never get away from that comment. Personally i think you enjoy the hate. 

I don't want to get away from that. I dislike the OF more than hibs, I also want Rangers to collapse again, anything that helps this is good.

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, Spencer said:

"Agenda" is the new JKB buzz word 

Only when it doesn't suit your own one.

Lucille's Thirsty
13 hours ago, Ryder said:

On the verge of financial disaster? Nice.

You know what he meant Ryder.

I agree with him.

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, norrie1952 said:

F... Hibs and the shithole they inhabit.

Close the thread :smiliz46:

Just now, BigDave'sHeed said:

I don't want to get away from that. I dislike the OF more than hibs, I also want Rangers to collapse again, anything that help this is good.

Fair play to you. The world would be a dull place if we were all the same. 

Personally i hate Hibs more than the Old firm combined. 

I'd hate to see any football fan lose their club. 

4 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

I said I preferred them over Rangers, I never bigged them up.

Unlike some on here tho, I don't prefer hibs over Hearts!?.

Nah, I'm going to go through all my fav player's, Hearts players.

Show me where any Hearts fan on here has said he PREFERS Hibs over Hearts....................................

...........................exactly!  NONE!!!

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Des Lynam said:

Ref last sentence, I'd generally agree.

With ranger's they haven't learned, and in regards to the OF -football fan is generally a loose term.

2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Spot on Des!

Coburg Hearts
22 minutes ago, Macros said:

Think you could do us all a favour and duck off yourself, pity you want to sully the nickname of one of our great players in the process. 

This guy knows the score. :smile:

The league table doesn't lie.

The relative performance levels in the last derby doesn't lie.

At this moment in time, the shite are better than us.

This can easily change at any time. We can only get better and they'll fall off a cliff (as usual) around february.

As a Westerner, I absolutely detest both of the OF, the depth of their nastiness, their bigotry, violent arsehole element, sense of entitlement and, having seen the damage caused to wider society and how in the West, the club you follow is usually seen to define you as a person. There is also a general assumption that if you don't support one, it logically follows that you support the other.  The OF bring absolutely nothing good whatsoever to Scottish Football or wider society in general.  They have ruined the game.

I have no love whatsoever for Hibs but I wouldn't say any of the above about them.  In my 32 years as a Jambo, they have only had a few periods in the ascendency in Edinburgh and they've never lasted more than a year or 2. As a football fan, it would be very spoiled brattish to expect to beat your local rivals every time but though they currently have a bit of momentum ,starting with their unfortunate Cup Win, sooner or later we'll get our act together and  they'll wither on the vine.  Either they'll lose their manager to a bigger gig or their best players, and probably both.  Keep the faith folks, normal service will be restored.

Bazzas right boot
31 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Show me where any Hearts fan on here has said he PREFERS Hibs over Hearts....................................

...........................exactly!  NONE!!!

On this thread, they have better players, scouting, manager.

They'll beat us, they are better.

Thats bigging someone up.

2 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

On this thread, they have better players, scouting, manager.

They'll beat us, they are better.

Thats bigging someone up.

Maybe it is in your mind but that's NOT what I asked!

I asked where someone on here said they PREFER Hibs over Hearts????

That's what you said Tosh.....that was total shite.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Maybe it is in your mind but that's NOT what I asked!

I asked where someone on here said they PREFER Hibs over Hearts????

That's what you said Tosh.....that was total shite.

Ofc no one has said it directly, it's a Hearts forum but the fawning of everything hibs is a bit off.

At the same time, several posters don't hold back when slagging Hearts.

Slagging Hearts, bigging up hibs.

Crack on, if that's your thing.

5 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Ofc no one has said it directly, it's a Hearts forum but the fawning of everything hibs is a bit off.

At the same time, several posters don't hold back when slagging Hearts.

Slagging Hearts, bigging up hibs.

Crack on, if that's your thing.

Ramble, ramble........you're comment that Hearts fans on here PREFER Hibs was shite!  End of!

Geoff the Mince
11 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Ramble, ramble........you're comment that Hearts fans on here PREFER Hibs was shite!  End of!

As Tosh has already said that he doesn't have the emotional attachment to football 

and wanted Hibs to win the cup .

we can liken him to a Chinese/Malaysian day tripper visiting Old Trafford .

Harmless but clueless (sorry Tosh)

Son Of Anarchy
23 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

His wording was indeed incorrect yet the sentiment wasn't. Far too many soft sadsacks on here fawning over anything hobbitesque. Sooner we get back to destroying them the better. 

1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

Can we just have Hibs fans losing their club just a wee bit then? :)

Just for a few years or so...

15 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

I watched the game today and looking between them and us at the moment we are well behind ,defence wise about the same but midfield outgunned they have a team who fight every ball ,we have a bunch of pussies we will not beat them over any game in December please Levien duck off

How come you have a user name which refers to my all time favourite HEARTS player yet you have wee digs at Hearts and constant supportive comments about Hibs on a regular basis?

How is that?

11 minutes ago, Son Of Anarchy said:

His wording was indeed incorrect yet the sentiment wasn't. Far too many soft sadsacks on here fawning over anything hobbitesque. Sooner we get back to destroying them the better. 

Agreed.  "Fawning over anything hobbitesque"?? - yeh nice phraseology, but nothing could be further from the truth IMO.

I am absolutely feckin pig sick that Hibs have been building a team when stuck in the Championship, while frankly we have made an arse of it over the last couple of seasons in the top league!

We have lost what the Derby means in the Budge/Levein era!!  :(

29 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

As Tosh has already said that he doesn't have the emotional attachment to football 

and wanted Hibs to win the cup .

we can liken him to a Chinese/Malaysian day tripper visiting Old Trafford .

Harmless but clueless (sorry Tosh)

:lol:

34 minutes ago, Morgan said:

How come you have a user name which refers to my all time favourite HEARTS player yet you have wee digs at Hearts and constant supportive comments about Hibs on a regular basis?

How is that?

just calling it the way I see it and by god could do with 4or 5 Drew Busbys playing for us now

2 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

I don't remember us being ****ing *****?

I think he means being right up for the Derby, getting stuck in, winning every 50/50

queensferryjambo
Just now, Thomaso said:

I think he means being right up for the Derby, getting stuck in, winning every 50/50

I got what he meant - I was just joking :)

Tokyo Drifter

Having read all the posts, my diplomatic response is this: it's safe to say we'll go into the game as underdogs, which is rare in my long experience of home derbies though it might suit us under the circumstances. Yes we're due a victory and no, they're not as good as everyone thinks they are, but if we don't show conviction, fight, confidence and concentration in the first 15 minutes we could be in for a long evening.

2 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Close the thread :smiliz46:

Meant the ground mate,not the area.As a matter of fact I had many happy years working there.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
17 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

I don't remember us being ****ing *****?

14 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

13 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

I got what he meant - I was just joking :)

:laugh::thumbsup:

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

As a Westerner, I absolutely detest both of the OF, the depth of their nastiness, their bigotry, violent arsehole element, sense of entitlement and, having seen the damage caused to wider society and how in the West, the club you follow is usually seen to define you as a person. There is also a general assumption that if you don't support one, it logically follows that you support the other.  The OF bring absolutely nothing good whatsoever to Scottish Football or wider society in general.  They have ruined the game.

I have no love whatsoever for Hibs but I wouldn't say any of the above about them.  In my 32 years as a Jambo, they have only had a few periods in the ascendency in Edinburgh and they've never lasted more than a year or 2. As a football fan, it would be very spoiled brattish to expect to beat your local rivals every time but though they currently have a bit of momentum ,starting with their unfortunate Cup Win, sooner or later we'll get our act together and  they'll wither on the vine.  Either they'll lose their manager to a bigger gig or their best players, and probably both.  Keep the faith folks, normal service will be restored.

Good post.

16 hours ago, hmfcbilly said:

We've had the upper hand over them for most of my 37 years. I've been very lucky to see some amazing wins against them and not many bad defeats. The table doesn't lie though and there's no denying they are in a better place than us right now, on the pitch anyway! These things work in cycles though (look at man u/man city) and I believe we are a bigger and more successful team than them. Hopefully next season we prove it, remainder of this one will be tough though I fear

Indeed. 

We'll get back to normal service soon.

It's the case of a newly promoted team doing well their first season in the higher division. Let them try and enjoy it while it lasts.

Oh, and FTH.

Coburg Hearts
20 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Meant the ground mate,not the area.As a matter of fact I had many happy years working there.

I meant your F the Hibs comment, not the area haha

FTH

ps Their ground has an eh7 post code, not eh6.

2 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

Well put and sums up my experience.  

1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Agreed.  "Fawning over anything hobbitesque"?? - yeh nice phraseology, but nothing could be further from the truth IMO.

I am absolutely feckin pig sick that Hibs have been building a team when stuck in the Championship, while frankly we have made an arse of it over the last couple of seasons in the top league!

We have lost what the Derby means in the Budge/Levein era!!  :(

Nice phraseology if you're around 12yrs old.

Regarding your Hibs/Levein/Budge comments, very original maybe you should start a new thread with you're enlightening insight. Alternatively, you, and your ilk, could just shut up and give us all a break.

9 minutes ago, ADAM said:

Nice phraseology if you're around 12yrs old.

Regarding your Hibs/Levein/Budge comments, very original maybe you should start a new thread with you're enlightening insight. Alternatively, you, and your ilk, could just shut up and give us all a break.

What phraseology do you take exception to lad?  By the way before accusing somebody of being a 12 year old I suggest you brush up on your basic spelling - it's "your" enlightening insight not "you're". :thumb:

I wouldn't swap or want any player, manager or Tea lady for that matter from Hibs anywhere near Tynecastle.  It's actually a shame their travelling **** nuggets get to play and grace out stadium a few times a season, their an irrelevance, a Carbuncle clinging to the edge of town. They can go swim in their own Shit for eternity as far as I'm concerned. Classless filth, always have been always will be.

They'll be back in their Rat infested holes soon enough as per the norm.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Not shite, Many on here prefer thier players, thier manager, Thier scouting system are crying that they are miles ahead of us.

I was merely summarising you and others endless rants about Hearts and on this thread the bumming up of hibs.

Maybe a crude summary but an apt one.

3 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Not shite, Many on here prefer thier players, thier manager, Thier scouting system are crying that they are miles ahead of us.

I was merely summarising you and others endless rants about Hearts and on this thread the bumming up of hibs.

Maybe a crude summary but an apt one.

Good try Toshy!   :lol:

9 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

I wouldn't swap or want any player, manager or Tea lady for that matter from Hibs anywhere near Tynecastle.  It's actually a shame their travelling **** nuggets get to play and grace out stadium a few times a season, their an irrelevance, a Carbuncle clinging to the edge of town. They can go swim in their own Shit for eternity as far as I'm concerned. Classless filth, always have been always will be.

They'll be back in their Rat infested holes soon enough as per the norm.

:bravo:

Archived