The Internet

Chievo v Roma Serie A11:30BT Sport ESPN
Southampton v Arsenal Premier League 12:00 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 4K UHD

Hibernian v Celtic Scottish Premiership 12:30 Sky Sports Football
FC Cologne v SC Freiburg Bundesliga 12:30 BT Sport Extra 2
FC Utrecht v Feyenoord Eredivisie 13:30 Sky Sports Mix / Sky Sports Red Button
Napoli v Fiorentina Serie A 14:00 BT Sport Extra 1 / BT Sport 1
Amiens SC v Lyon Ligue 1 14:00 BT Sport Extra 1
Liverpool v Everton Premier League 14:15 Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD
Hannover 96 v Hoffenheim Bundesliga 14:30 BT Sport Extra 2
Real Betis v Atletico Madrid La Liga 15:15 Sky Sports Football
Ajax v PSV Eindhoven Eredivisie 15:45 Sky Sports Mix / Sky Sports Red Button
Nantes v Nice Ligue 1 16:0 0BT Sport 1
Airdrieonians v Raith Rovers Scottish League One 16:10 BBC ALBA
Man Utd v Man City Premier League 16:30 Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD
FC Augsburg v Hertha Berlin Bundesliga 17:00 BT Sport 3
Anderlecht v Sporting de Charleroi Belgian Jupiler League 17:00 FreeSports
Levante v Athletic Bilbao La Liga 17:30 Sky Sports Football
AC Milan v Bologna Serie A 19:45 BT Sport 3
Villarreal v Barcelona La Liga 19:45 Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event
Marseille v St Etienne Ligue 1 20:00 BT Sport Extra 2 / BT Sport 2

Definitely fancy Hibs to beat Celtic. They came close at parkhead and are best equipped to do it imo. Also 2 big English derbies later on. Great day of football.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Celtic hammer them and that’s the only time I will ever say I want that filthy scum to win.

unfortunately I have a feeling the vermin will win today. I’d put some money on it given the odds available but obviously could never bet on the wee team

7 minutes ago, The Fox said:

Would rather the wee team pumped them. Cant stand Celtic

Im still harbouring some hope of finishing above the wee team (maybe optimistic) so it’s for no other reason I hope they get pumped. I put them in the same cesspit though 

manaliveits105

The cold air is going to waft the horrible smell of both sets of tramps about so wear a face mask or scarf over your nose if your out and about

FTH FTC - different cheeks - same erse 

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Definitely fancy Hibs to beat Celtic. They came close at parkhead and are best equipped to do it imo. Also 2 big English derbies later on. Great day of football.

Good week topped of today by Celtic leathering them by a goal, penalty after a blatent dive would be thrilling.

Tynecastlesmychurch
1 hour ago, The Fox said:

What and have celtic fired up and looking to make up for the loss when they play us! Haha nae chance. Hate to say it but mon the hoops! 

I think I just vomited a little!

1 hour ago, Son Of Anarchy said:

Earthquake and massive sink hole on albion rd would be a cracking start to the day.

It’ll be hard to beat this post today ??????

julienbrellier

hope celtic destroy them. although because they seem to love Hibs so much they often go easy on them. will give this one a wide berth and watch the premier league game instead I think. As good as they think they are Hibs are murder to watch 

WhenTheHeartsWentUp
11 minutes ago, Barack said:

Preferably a mass fight ensuing, resulting in the serious maimings of Imrie, Darian & Brown. 

Now we're talking, fingers crossed

I wouldnt be shocked if celtic lose today, they havent been brilliant of late and popcorn teeth with have the neds frothing at the mouth as they leave the changing room.

If people want to place a risky bet on, without feeling dirty, put something on Everton to beat Liverpool. It’s 10-1 on Hills. Nobody thought West Ham had a chance yesterday either. And quite frankly every news outlet I’ve looked at today and yesterday has been havering on about how Everton have no chance and how good Liverpool are. So I desperately want them to win to calm down the English Aberdeen. 

Hibs to beat Celtic today, only for them to rock up to Tynecastle and smash 8 past us on Sunday, with every one of their players on top of their game for the first time this season.

I have no idea who will win but I like that there’s even a whiff of uncertainty about it for once. Just a shame the uncertainty involves bloody hibs though.

2 minutes ago, redm said:

I have no idea who will win but I like that there’s even a whiff of uncertainty about it for once. Just a shame the uncertainty involves bloody hibs though.

My take is that the whiff of uncertainty is a result of media hyping of Hibs. We still get told what an amazing team they are playing wonderful football. Meanwhile they still can’t beat Hamilton. 

6 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Griffiths, Dembele and Armstrong left on the bench

:muggy:

To be fair, Griffiths never tried a leg against them last time out, and Armstrong's not kicked a decent ball in months (I'd argue since the Scotland call up). 

Seymour M Hersh

Watched both teams arriving at fester road. All the players wrapped up for the cold apart from (I think I'm a hard man but in fact I'm just a cowardly shitebag) Scott Brown with only a polo shirt on as ever acting the tough guy! Pantowanker par excellence! 

2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Watched both teams arriving at fester road. All the players wrapped up for the cold apart from (I think I'm a hard man but in fact I'm just a cowardly shitebag) Scott Brown with only a polo shirt on as ever acting the tough guy! Pantowanker par excellence! 

He does that in training too apparently, regardless of the weather. Trying to cultivate the image of being a Scoaaatttish hard man as you say. I'm surprised the medics haven't told him to stop acting like a silly wee laddie and put a coat on like everyone else. 

Maroon Sailor

Quite like the Southampton kit this season. Probably the only club that usually wear stripes that can get away with an alternative

24 minutes ago, Tazio said:

My take is that the whiff of uncertainty is a result of media hyping of Hibs. We still get told what an amazing team they are playing wonderful football. Meanwhile they still can’t beat Hamilton. 

I like this analysis very much. Let’s hope you’re right. I’d like Celtic to get their monthly 4/5 goal tanking of opposition out of the way this weekend if poss.

Seymour M Hersh
7 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

He does that in training too apparently, regardless of the weather. Trying to cultivate the image of being a Scoaaatttish hard man as you say. I'm surprised the medics haven't told him to stop acting like a silly wee laddie and put a coat on like everyone else. 

Either that or he's preparing for his favoured slumped against a wheely bin with a half eaten kebab down his front at 2 am look! 

Seymour M Hersh

Personally I would prefer if sellik rogered (pun intended) their little brothers senseless with injuries and red cards on both sides. A mass riot in fester road resulting in condemnation from the civilised world and sanctions from the UN!!! 

Bartley is a very limited footballer but has aggresion in competing...McGinn by SPL standarss has energy and penetration....on both flanks Hubs have pace....

God its not rocket science is it, yet look at the state we find ourself in just now in the middle of the park comparing like for like...off topic just stating the obvious whilst watching the game...my bad....?

queensferryjambo

I am obviously setting myself up for a fall here but do people here actually think Hibs will seriously win against Celtic?

I know Hibs have been big game Charlies over the last few years but there is still an incredible gap between these sides.

Personally I am not getting the big hype with Hibs this season. They are having a very good season considering they are a newly promoted side but listening to people you would think they were world beaters. All I am seeing is a team winning the odd game by one goal margins. 

IMO Celtic will pump them.

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, The Fox said:

Celtic are way over the horizon but Hibs are still catchable, and you want Hibs to win. Strange.

I never want Hibs to win unless it suits Hearts, and even then it's with a heavy heart.

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

The cold air is going to waft the horrible smell of both sets of tramps about so wear a face mask or scarf over your nose if your out and about

FTH FTC - different cheeks - same erse 

Living in Leith my windows are shut tight . :smile:

3 hours ago, The Fox said:

Wanting Hibs to win anything :facepalm:

(unless it benefits Hearts).

:fth:

Tynecastlesmychurch
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Any competent midfielder in the league could & should be doing the same to Brown.

As he seems to have cultured some myth over the years, whereby he dictates his game & persona over them & the refs instead, says a lot about said midfielders.

Acting like frightened kittens, instead of showing the tossbox no respect & waltzing around him. At least McGinn knows to do that.

Haha can you please give our team talk before the celtic game? 

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Wanting Hibs to win anything :facepalm:

(unless it benefits Hearts).

Correct.

They beat Celtic and end their unbeaten run then they won't shut up for years :lol:

2-1 Celtic and bumfun in the baths after.

4 minutes ago, inspector said:

Don't see the Police moving in to make the Celtic fans sit down. Surely a security risk

Game abandoned soon if the Polis canne get those bums on seats!

3 minutes ago, EreWeG0.. said:

Correct.

They beat Celtic and end their unbeaten run then they won't shut up for years :lol:

2-1 Celtic and bumfun in the baths after.

:thumbsup:

Archived